dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Here's a cutie-pie in perfect stair (on family scroll).  He's looking for a loving home (don't bite, kill, trade, etc.) 

TinselKin Eggy

I claimed your little vine, Big Stuff, thank you! happy.gif

I have a 4th gen moonstone (lineage) looking for a new home had to be AP'd to make room for an IOU unfortunately, but anyone who would like a sibling is most welcome to request one. Just shoot me a pm.

Edited by alyelle

Just traded for this. wub.gif

EDIT: Now I can't figure out a mate. What do you guys think?

Moonstone?

Golden Wyvern?

White?

Stripe?

Halp meee. ;_;

My vote definitely goes to the golden wyvern! The blue and gold are so sharp and crisp - they look fantastic together, imo. =) /fawns over the pretties

Make them have babiez pls. ninja.gif

Hi need some help please !!

Have been trying everywhere to get a stairstep Gold Tinsel mate for this little fellow Flaming Tinselkin V but finally giving up on that and was

wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what else would be good to mate him with

Thanks for all your input, everyone! I still can't decide -- I'm rather fond of all the pairings. XDBut luckily all the ones that you guys liked require a male influence, so I've made it that far at least. ^^; Just realized this morning that the White actually requires a female influence, and it happens to be the only one that had multiple votes. -facepalm- Well, maybe it'll misgender...

@Paige: I would naturally suggest another Red TF, one from a male-Tinsel line as to create the reversed arrow effect. Erno has a Red stairstep line, so if you could get a Red of the same generation from that and influence it female I think it'd look fantastic, personally. Most people typically AP their TF's, so perhaps if you asked around you might just find someone with a Tinsel of the proper generation/line that could promise you their next fail. ARMY also has a Red line. Unfortunately my ARMY Tinsel with Reds is one generation too high, so I can't personally help. :c

Edited by Chanilove

Everyone likes the White pairing! Unfortunately, he did not gender properly for the White. I tried breeding with the GW today -- no egg, but no refusal either. I'll be trying the Moonstone next week.

Also, I have a black Striped TK from Dawn's Silver Medal and Gold Epica here that is free to a good home. :)

Everyone likes the White pairing! Unfortunately, he did not gender properly for the White. I tried breeding with the GW today -- no egg, but no refusal either. I'll be trying the Moonstone next week.

Also, I have a black Striped TK from Dawn's Silver Medal and Gold Epica here that is free to a good home. smile.gif

The moonstone was pretty as well! :3 Shame about the white though.

(I claimed your little stripe, thank you! And I'm just waiting on my stubborn hatchie to grow up, then I should be able to test out the Tsunami x Sunsong pairing you helped with, whee.)

The moonstone was pretty as well! :3 Shame about the white though.

(I claimed your little stripe, thank you! And I'm just waiting on my stubborn hatchie to grow up, then I should be able to test out the Tsunami x Sunsong pairing you helped with, whee.)

Yay! It was going to be AP'd before long; I'm glad it found a good home! And yes, I'm pretty disappointed about the White, too. I'd had a long day and my tired brain must've thought that all the pairings required a male influence, so I influenced and ER'd him, then went to bed. I realized my mistake when I woke up, but naturally it was too late then. XD The one time I want influence to fail...

Yay! It was going to be AP'd before long; I'm glad it found a good home! And yes, I'm pretty disappointed about the White, too. I'd had a long day and my tired brain must've thought that all the pairings required a male influence, so I influenced and ER'd him, then went to bed. I realized my mistake when I woke up, but naturally it was too late then. xd.png The one time I want influence to fail...

I hate when that happens! D: My influence very rarely fails, so I get a bit obsessive about triple checking it all, but there have been the odd slips. And on the strange occasion that it does fail, I legit do not realise it until I try to breed, and I'll sit there for a few minutes going WHY ARE YOU NOT IN MY BREEDING LIST? before I realise.

And, alas, no egg. No refusal though! So I'll try again next week. The first baby's yours, of course (unless you wanted a specific breed? In which case, drop me a line, and I'll use fertility accordingly!). I know you were resisting looking at the final product, but just in case you're curious, here's a demo on the ND lineage viewer. *tempts* xd.png

I hate when that happens! D: My influence very rarely fails, so I get a bit obsessive about triple checking it all, but there have been the odd slips. And on the strange occasion that it does fail, I legit do not realise it until I try to breed, and I'll sit there for a few minutes going WHY ARE YOU NOT IN MY BREEDING LIST? before I realise.

And, alas, no egg. No refusal though! So I'll try again next week. The first baby's yours, of course (unless you wanted a specific breed? In which case, drop me a line, and I'll use fertility accordingly!). I know you were resisting looking at the final product, but just in case you're curious, here's a demo on the ND lineage viewer. *tempts* XD

Eee! I'd love a Sunsong, if it's not too much trouble. I can't wait. @.@ So pretty!