dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

This beautiful Flamingo is up for adoption.

Lineage

Please name it if possible and give it a good home. (Parents will be named shortly).

I need a new home

Thank you for this beauty. wub.gif

And here is my 3rd 2nd gen Tinselkin from wonderful LIS: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M5NLb wub.gif

Edited by Bajka20

Picked up another AP Tinselkin, a pretty 4th gen White from Darkrose. Please name, don't freeze or bite! Would love to know who gets it.

Gone!

Edited by wbmorgan

Another pretty one, a moonstone from silver tinsel lineage

Claim it!

Please, can you post here if you claim it, I love to know where it goes smile.gif Thank you!

I claimed it, thanks Terpsichore! It's beautiful. happy.gif

Found a lovely 3rd gen tinselfail/kin moonstone from bronze in the AP, and it seemed a shame to just chuck it back. Maybe somebody here would like it?

Free toy inside!

My mom grabbed them for me ^^ The tin-kin will be going to fallen_leaf after it hatches though. Thank you!

Thank you so much! He's gorgeous and I lurve him! I was just coming on to PM a thanks but checked here first and there you were!

claimed the ridgewing - will go good with a silver/pink kin i have of the same gen

Aww thanks - It's beautiful smile.gif

I also got this beauty of the AP a few days ago. Royal Blues are probably my favorite breed of Dragon, so this just makes it even more AWESOME.

I'll make sure I put one up for adoption here when I find another one.

Edited by Xaios

I forgot about this lovely lass. I was going to put her back, but then I saw the code on one of her 'founding fathers', (hence her name biggrin.gif ) and I just had to keep her! Thank you whoever bred her!

NOW GIFTING!!!

-7 hours left!

3rd gen "Alcoholic" Magi!

user posted image Magi hatchie.  Male.  3rd gen stairstep from Bronze Tinsel father. "Alcoholic" lineage.

Want 2nd gen user posted imageuser posted image White or Summer egg from Summer father and White mother.  Named parents only.

OR user posted image CB Summer egg.

OR user posted image CB Tsunami egg.

Somehow I figured a 3rd gen tinsel kin would actually be worth something...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

NOW GIFTING!!!

-7 hours left!

Somehow I figured a 3rd gen tinsel kin would actually be worth something...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Can't speak for everyone, but I think tinselkins pretty much follow the same trend as tinsels as far as perceived worth.

Two breed is preferred over multiple breeds in stair steps. Shorter gens and unusual combos are valued more too.

I've never had much luck in trading one that wasn't a perfect 3rd gen stairstep.

Speaking of which, I do have these two hatchies I'd be willing to swap for a 3rd or 4th gen SS I don't have yet, if anyone is interested... biggrin.gif

Make an offer on my 2 for 1 special!

(If you offer an egg I won't be able to accept until one of my other eggs is off my scroll.)

This was made using a parent gifted to me by another user, but when I offered the egg she never responded.

I'm guessing she's on hiatus because she hasn't posted in over a week so this little guy is up for grabs!

Please let me know if you take him!!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/6ebf8864e7883...058a2ae803adde9

Thanks for your generosity!

Than I am very lucky, because it is a beauty!