Fortune86

The Power Inside

((Don't forget about me, guys. ^^))

Isaac turned to Ellie and grabbed hold of her back, swinging on with practiced ease. He had no desire to be frozen, so he directed her in the direction of the other fiend's tail. His fiend needed no prompting; another Vespid was coming up behind them. She leapt onto the fiend's tail and scrambled up, and Isaac joined the others. He was glad Ellie was small enough to fit on the fiend.

((All Haruhi has to do is climb up onto either Seiryu or Drahaul to get out of the way.

Speaking of which, Kaylee and Isaac, which Fiend are they on?))

((Sorry Fortune... BUT im thinking of quitting. I can see Im just going to end up holding the rp back and get left behind because Im getting busier... I am not cut out for an rp where nobody waits just because one person isnt around))

Haruhi called Ryza back.

She got onto Seiryu, not completely with it. She was deep in thought.

((Try not to go too far people, before you guys see a side of me that might get me banned))

((I don't think you can threaten people into slowing down Laurent, otherwise somebody might report you.

And as I said before, hopefully when missions start people will be grouped with others who are on at the same time as them, so nobody will get left behind. Everyone just has to try and stick it out until then.))

Hey guys~ Might I suggest that some people take a break and cool down a bit? Understandably, roleplaying is a tricky business, since it's essentially writing a story in collaboration with others. It's all about pacing and being patient with others. If you have any questions or concerns, you are always free to bring it to a moderator's attention before a situation gets out of hand. smile.gif

((Wow, you guys are going a bit fast. I am still waiting for daydreamer to post so that they can get to class....

Exactly what is going on??))

Edited by evangeline5432

At those words Merric arrived at the house of the girl he was sent for by Jyeh. He felt the door. Unlocked. That's good, at least I don't have to force the door. He opened the door and went inside, heads turning to see who entered. "Sorry for barging in like this, ladies, priest." He gave a nod to Lisa's mother and then to Artur and then he turned back to Lisa's mother. "But she won't be alone. There'll be others like her to help each other out and most of the time, nobody dies. Anyway, Lord Jyeh sent me here to let you know that he knows about the girl. You know what that means."

Having said what he was sent for, Merric turned around again. "I'm going back to report to Jyeh and tell him Lisa will be sent to the school soon. You'd better do so if you don't want to get into trouble!" He yelled back inside when he got back to the door, making sure everybody inside heard him and saw the axe he was wearing.

Artur was about to answer Ariana when Jyeh's soldier barged in and beat him to the answer without even introducing himself. Artur was too shocked to utter a word. Jyeh's soldiers still hadn't learned to properly ask people to go that school...

''Se, I am perfectly capable of surviving the summoner school.'' Lisa said with a slight tone of 'I told you so'. ''And, as... that guy...'' She strugled a bit to find the right words for Lord Jyeh's soldier, ''said, I have to go.'' Both her and her mother knew well that she could still wait a couple years, (untill she was 25 to be exact) but hopefully this soldier 's warning mixed with some extra help from the visiting priest would be just the thing to convince them that they didn't need to wait. Lisa looked over at Artur. He didn't seem that old. Maybe...''How old where you when you whent to the summoner school?'' She asked. Hopefully, he would answer 15 or 16, and she would have another argument for sending her there.

Edited by coralkiki

((O dear gods, why did I not see that. >_< *hits head*))

Angelina took her bag back and nodded thanks. She walked through the door that lead to the girls dorm. Walking in she saw not to many bed were taken, she went over to a coner bunk and choice the bottom bed. After she shoved her bag underneath it she turned around to go. "I'll have time to unpack later." She thought and ran out of the dorm to see Kasem waiting for her.

"Lets get to class, shall we." She said with a smile and started walking at a fast pace toward the training room.

((That is why I said I'm waiting for people to get on... So that those who need to catch up can do so))

((I'm not going to move until everyone is either on Seiryu or Drahaul.))

''Se, I am perfectly capable of surviving the summoner school.'' Lisa said with a slight tone of 'I told you so'. ''And, as... that guy...'' She strugled a bit to find the right words for Lord Jyeh's soldier, ''said, I have to go.'' Both her and her mother knew well that she could still wait a couple years, (untill she was 25 to be exact) but hopefully this soldier 's warning mixed with some extra help from the visiting priest would be just the thing to convince them that they didn't need to wait. Lisa looked over at Artur. He didn't seem that old. Maybe...''How old where you when you whent to the summoner school?'' She asked. Hopefully, he would answer 15 or 16, and she would have another argument for sending her there.

A bit reluctantly Artur replied: "I was 16, like you now, when they no longer wanted me in the orphanage and got sent to the summoner's school." He didn't like talking about his time in the orphanage, or how they made him leave there. "But I do believe you should listen to what that guy said and don't wait too long anymore to go there yourself." He continued, hopefully turning any attention away from the word 'orphanage' he had said and hoping Lisa could control her curiousity and not ask about it.

"She's very eager to learn m'lord and will go the school soon enough." Merric said to Lord Jyeh. He had just arrived back at Tehgrimm Suda and was now reporting back to Jyeh about the girl.

Edited by timpieh

"Capital" said Jyeh with a smile.

The Ruler of Tehgrimm Suda leaned back in his chair and stared up at the ceiling for a few moments.

"Would I be able to ask another favour of you Merric? Unless you need time to rest?"

"Ask away, m'lord!" Merric said, smiling. "But I'll have to pay a lil' visit to one of the healers first. Hawkey-boy dug his talons a bit to deep on the flight back 'ere." I'm curious to see what he has in store for me next though...

"That's quite alright Merric. But this little task has no relation to the welfare of Wyhdori. It's a personal matter. You're more than free to turn it down if you wish."

Jyeh sat up right again and steepled his fingers on his desk, staring over them at Merric.

"It would involve paying a visit to the Summoner's School, and you know how...certain people feel about me there. When they discover you are there on my behalf they might not be too friendly."

(I'm online right now. Selphie's on Drahaul, if anyone cares to know.))

((I Sammy on yet? Why does it feel we are missing someone?))

((Oops I'm really sorry to be holding everybody up. Didn't realise I had to be atop one of them sad.gif))

Selene quickly unsummoned Serpentra, before heading up on Seiryu. She thought, All this just to avoid friendly fire? How troublesome... To prevent herself from being stabbed by Seiryu's spines, she stood precariously in between two spines, which she thought was rather clever, unless she fell down of course.