Fortune86

The Power Inside

((The problem is the large number of people in the RP. People don't want to hang around for one or two people when they could be getting on with their own plots and conversations.

Hopefully once missions start and everyone is divided into groups, people will be grouped together with others who are online at the same time they are, spliting the RP up and allowing everyone to go at their own pace.))

((Is it still too late to join? I'll just put my form here first. Feel free to ask me to delete my post if it's not alright. ^^))

Username: woshiico0kie

Character Name: Selene Arlyn

Position: Student

Appearance: Selene

Fiend: Serpentra

Element: Water

Magic Word: Aqua

Home Town: Zedih Myrk

Current Place of Residence: Niefir / Summoner’s School

Brief History: She was born to a family who made their business catching and selling fish from the sea. After finding out that she was special, they reluctantly parted with their daughter and allowed her to go to the Summoner’s School in Niefir.

((Is it still too late to join? I'll just put my form here first. Feel free to ask me to delete my post if it's not alright. ^^))

((Your form is fine Woshii. Accepted.))

((The problem is the large number of people in the RP. People don't want to hang around for one or two people when they could be getting on with their own plots and conversations.

Hopefully once missions start and everyone is divided into groups, people will be grouped together with others who are online at the same time they are, spliting the RP up and allowing everyone to go at their own pace.))

((It probably will work. In the mean time, I don't really think there's need to panick. The RP has managed to slow down a bit. Though I'm still not really wanting to post much of Arden, as I don't want to start a conversation and poof for two days, leaving that one person in the dust.))

"Oh, alright." Selphie finished her food and walked over to Haruhi.

She was worried about the others' reactions to her fiend, once they found out he was dark-aligned, and she wondered what the other fiends looked like. It looks like I'll find out during practice.

"Selphie, what is your fiend?" Haruhi asked and stood up after eating.

"Lets go put these in the kitchen and get to practise area one." She added

Slightly relieved that Gwen opened door she continued to the training area. Looking around the area she saw Ceil staring at the sky again. She continued to walk and stand next to Gwen. “He’s acting weird again” whispered Imari to Gwen. Waiting for the rest Imari kept looking around making sure of her surroundings and elements.

((It probably will work. In the mean time, I don't really think there's need to panick. The RP has managed to slow down a bit. Though I'm still not really wanting to post much of Arden, as I don't want to start a conversation and poof for two days, leaving that one person in the dust.))

((But you are leaving me in the dust with Lisa. Both my characters are there and kind of depend on you posting rolleyes.gif .))

"Okay, let me carry those." Selphie took the dishes from Haruhi's hands before she could object, and headed off to the kitchen. Once she got there, she grabbed a clean towel, and turned the water on so she could start washing the dishes. She didn't want to talk about her fiend's alignment, but talking about his appearance alone hopefully wouldn't give much inclination about him being Dark-aligned. "Well, he's some sort of tiny dragon, with fairy wings. His name's Nephrim..."

Edited by Durppie

Nodding in response to her friend's observation Gwen whispered back.

"I know. At least he's not giving us the icy glare of doom though. I wonder what would happen if anyone showed up late?"

Gwen took another look around the training area and spotted something she hadn't noticed before, hidden in the shade of some trees beyond Ceil. Some wooden cages were stacked up against the trunk, but she couldn't see what was inside due to the gloom.

Kaylee walked through the doors and looked around.

"Wow..." she said, noticing that all there was grass and trees. She saw Ceil staring up at the sky, and wondered what he was doing.

She shrugged and walked up to the two other girls, quietly standing next to them.

Edited by angelkay

Haruhi followed Selphie.

"He sounds cute. Much easier to describe then mine." She giggled.

"Ryza is some mix between a tiger, dragon and a drake. Some people called him a Rydrake..."

(( Totally forgot about this... can someone do a recap? Sam please? ))

Username: ShadowBlade_ZX

Character Name: Archer Kallaway

Position: Student

Appearance: Archer

Fiend: Frost

Element: Ice

Magic Word: Pagos

Home Town: Niefir

Current Place of Residence: Niefer, home

Brief History:(Doesn’t have to be filled)

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

(( Totally forgot about this... can someone do a recap? Sam please? ))

((Not a lot has happened so far. he students have arrived at the school, were shown around, had lunch and are now gathering together for their first training session.

Approved, btw.))

((You can let Archer arrive at the school Shadow and make him run into someone))

(( OK FIRST POST D'MN BRO))

The boy followed the people through the school. It followed through the halls the teacher, Ceil, which got nicknamed censorkip.gif, and took note of the infirmary which has small amount of space, the kitchen and eating area with absolutely minimal amount personel, the training yards. The teenager took a special note of the rules that the teacher had given. It then followed the crowd of students and the teacher to the dormitory. It was split in three-boy's dorm, girl's dorm and the teachers dorm. The boy slightly chuckled at the comment of one boy which yelled "Dawwww come on!". The teenager also took notes to not enter the girl's dorm and the teachers dorm. Okay, Archer. I guess you're bunked up with around 12 guys... D'mn, this place sucks.. Archer then entered the dorm and simply said "This place sucks" before he took the bunk bed over the one that the kid which had yelled, or Wes, chose. He quickly packed up his stuff and placed it in the cabinet next to the bunk bed. Archer sighed as he prepared for the day.

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

((We'll wait for Fortune to see if the post is okay, but I think its better to make him a complete new arrival who needs to be shown around))

((Shadowblade it might be best if you have a quick skim through the pages because Ceil's tour was anything but boring. o3o ))

((Nuuuu! Then he will know Kaylee's horrible nickname! Dx ))

While waiting for Kasem to respond she summoned her fiend back into her crystal.

She ate the rest of her food and pushed the plate away.

"As soon as your done we better hurry off to training. Don't want to be late on the first day."

"Pleased to meet you too, Ariana." He smiled and answered her question: "I'll be fine, thank you." He sat himself back down on the chair he was in when Lisa's mother, Ariana entered. "You're probably wondering why I'm here, no? Well, it has to do with that wolf there your daughter is with. You see, I couldn't help but notice your daughter being a summoner. As a matter of fact, I am one myself too. And it seems like your daughter Lisa is very eager to learn how to control her powers. Perhaps you should consider sending her to the summoners school. In fact, if Jyeh is still the same, one of his men might be coming over soon to pick her up and send her there."

The wind carried those words to Merric, who had now entered the village, Hawke still flying next to his head. He had found what he was looking for, or rather who he was sent to look for...

Lisa listened intently to the adults' conversation, her hand resting on Gaea's fur. ''But she's so young.'' Lisa could feel her mother's gaze. ''Mom, I'm 16. I'm probably allready older than everyone else there.'' She said, even though she knew it wouldn't help. God, why did her mother have to be so stubborn?

''But look at you Lisa. How on earth are you going to survive fighting monsters?'' Lisa looked down at her arms, before turning to Artur, a small look of 'feel free to step in and help at any moment' on her face. She had had this discussion with her parents several times before, and she never seemed to get any further. Maybe next year. That was always the closest she got. That recent titan attack hadn't helped much either. Her mother was more paranoid now than ever.

((God Timmy, I feel terrible. I'm so sorry for making you wait again. sad.gif I am really going to try and post so you don't fall to far behind... again....

Also, have we considered an OOC? *peeks down at the 6 ooc posts below her*))

"As soon as your done we better hurry off to training. Don't want to be late on the first day."

The boy looked back down at his plate. Taking his fork, he pushed a pile of veggies back and forth for a moment. His appetite gone, Kasem stood up and stacked his half eaten plate ontop of Angelina's.

"Welp, I'm ready whenever you are." He willed a reassuring smile to tell the girl that he was fine. Taking both plates, he went to wash them in one of the sinks. When he came back, he noticed that Angelina still had her bag with her.

"We should probably drop our stuff at the dorms first though. Do you want help with your bag? You looked kind of tired carrying it earlier."

(( Updated last post, I just didn't have that much time last night. Now it should be better.))

Archer got off of the bed and took the path to the mess hall. A quick salad was enough to fill his stomach. Then he followed the group of students past the infirmary and to the door leading to Training Area One. When he passed through it, he looked at the gates which had a 1 written on them. Archer sighed as he placed his hands in his pockets and prepared for another madness of the teacher Ceil and quickly spoke up. "Let's hope Mr. Ceil didn't prepare another madness for us." Archer said to no one in partcular as he summoned his fiend, Frost and desummoned it just to check on it.

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

((I'm going to wait for a few more people to arrive before staring the class.))

When Kasem came back she thanked him for washing her dish and stood up. Looking at him she nodded.

"Sure. I just hope I last through the class. Now just to figure out where I will be staying..." She went and asked a kid where the dorms were and they pointed to a door. With Kasem beside her they ran quickly to drop off their stuff.

((Fortune, do the summoners who control the light share dorms or what??))