TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Congratulations everyone who won biggrin.gif

I really do wish we could see pictures of the winning trees!

Congratulations to all the winners!

I'm a bit baffled at the average/highest scores as well, so low...

Great job! Congrats to those who made it in the winning spots and HM.

Enjoy your prizes!!!

Congratulations to the winners and respect to all the others who participated in the contest. You all contributed to making this the best holiday season ever! biggrin.gif

It would be nice to see the winning tree's, but I do wonder if TJ will allow it, simply because there might be some negative comments about them from sore loser's...I'd hope that wouldn't be the case, but, well, you know... >.<

There probably would be, but I don't see that as a good reason not to show off the winning trees.

If people have negative comments, so be it. Everyone else will recognise them as sore losers, and for the winners the fact that they were voted top 200 of 8275 by the general DC-public should far outweigh those few negative comments.

I would be far more disappointed if we don't get to see the results of all that voting we did than I was when I realised I didn't win.

I'm quite sure, if we don't get to see the results, I won't spend as much time voting if there is ever a contest like this again, because it just doesn't feel right...

Wow those scores are crazy low, but not really surprising, most people seemed to lean towards being harsher judges (myself included). I bet the top 200 were all very very close as far as scores go. So glad I wasn't the one having to pick 50 laugh.gif

Congrats to all the winners!! No e-mail for me, but it was fun nonetheless. *waits for new dragons to show up in trade threads*

With risk of sound like a parrot to everyone before me, but... Gratz to the winners! =D

No doubt with that many votes they are well deserving of their prize!

I must say that I expected to be in the 200 since I though mine was pretty but whatever congrats to the winners! ^^

*snaps fingers in disappointment* I was hoping I'd win but that's life. I admit I'd also like to see the winners's trees, not necessarily the names of the people who won.

I just checked my e-mail and nothing. *soft sigh* congrats to the winners though

WB

I don't come here as often as I should because I've been collecting dragons for over a year, but I loved this contest so much I figured it was a decent thing to do by coming by and saying good job to everyone who organized this event...as well as congratulations to the winners--whomever they may be. If I won, I might never know...my email was hacked and I lost my account so I had to change my email. Unfortunately I was notified of the hack a little too late. :/

I had lots of fun decorating my tree, though. smile.gif It was quite challenging and I loved all decorations provided...good job on the spriting. ♥

*sigh* No emails... Not even in my junk folder. ;_;

Have to say, I'm really surprised that the highest score was 6.23. People must have been pretty frugal giving out points.

You would think the average might be higher since the rating system goes 1-10.

Well... Congratulations to the winners! biggrin.gif

congrats.

no email.;ccc

Edited by Toksiq

*puts on hopefully sincere face*

OH, well, no email for me-- Congrats to the winners.... *sobsnifflesniffle*

Seriously, congrats to the winners. And yeah, I, too, ran to my email to check (both inbox AND spam folder!). Guess I'm stuck waiting until next Dec. for a holly eggie. wink.gif

And I do hope we can see the trees of winners. I'm very curious.

But MOSTLY I'm curious to see the previously unreleased dragons the winners get!!

Edited by cynlee717

Congratulations to the winners!

*leaves brownies for everyone who participated*

Will we be able to see the winning trees?

Congratulations to everyone who won! biggrin.gif

I didn't manage to win anything, but this whole DC holiday season has been an absolute blast from start to finish. And if new contests are being considered, I am completely in support. This entire thing - from ornament collection, to decorating, to voting, to comforting each other while we completely stressed out has been a great experience that I'd be overjoyed to see happen again. Even if I never won any of them, getting to participate is the fun part.

So thanks to everyone involved for the time and effort, and to the winners - enjoy your lovely dragons!

I couldn't have put it better myself!

I didn't win anything, I knew early on that my very full tree was making most voters go 'meh', but participation was great fun.

Looking forward to seeing the winning trees and prize eggs!