TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

No E-Mail. Then again, I don't even know what my tree looked like, soooo. biggrin.gif

Congrats to the winners! smile.gif

No E-Mail. With the odds against me, I didn't really think that I would even get an honorable mention, but even so it's still disappointing. *sigh* Maybe h**l will freeze over and my golds will give me a gold egg for my birthday.

Congratulations to the winners!

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Congrats everyone!

I just want to see the darned trees now.

>:\

I'm curious darnit.

I get the form to claim my honorable mention as well in the link. But I didn't win.

So... it is tempting to fill in my wish, but I don't want my scroll to get burned or something xd.png

I hardly think TJ would burn someone's scroll for an error he made. At most the request would be ignored.

Congrats everyone!

I just want to see the darned trees now.

>:\

I'm curious darnit.

Haha me too!

I think the page is down, or is the 'Page not Found' error for those who didn't win?

yeah, I'm a non-winner and have "Page did not found"

Aw, no win for me. But the odds were against it xd.png

Congrats to the winners!! I hope to see the prize dragons spread around smile.gif

I won a spot in third place. I am happy.

Huzzah! *goes to molest your scroll, as requested*

*fogged objects feel all wet and foggy* Ah well, guess the prizes are sick already. Get better soon, little ones.

Edited by Wavelength

guess the prizes are sick already. Get better soon, little ones.

nobody has to worry about that :3

in the first post of the last news thread, it says all prizes are protected against sickness

I can get there and it seems I haven't got an e-mail. Either I won but didn't get the e-mail or it's a bug.

there was a bug and it was already fixed earlier today... well, either it wasn't fixed completely, or your mail was lost somehow

Nobody's gotten their prize yet far as I know (that hatchling's name is going to look silly if the prize comes along when I'm not here).

i wanted to win so badly TT_TT that's okay, i know i tried my hardest. congratz to those who won. i really wanna see them prize eggs.

I have to admit, the contest was very exciting, and that says a lot if it mobilizes even a very static person like myself. I really got my hopes up in the eve of the winners' announcement and I felt the adrenaline rush this morning when checking the mail, and of course the damn feeling of not finding anything new there laugh.gif

I really liked the contest and the awesomeness of the decorated trees!

Wow, it's finally all over, heehee! It took a few days after voting ended for me to stop seeing trees in my sleep... in my oatmeal... in the foamy stuff on top of my hot chocolate... rolleyes.gif But it was great fun both to decorate and vote, and if anything, even more fun to natter on about while the contest was running, so big thank-yous to TJ for a grand event, and of course CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who scored a prize!

Like everyone else, I'm now waiting with bated (that's bated meaning "drawn in and held", not baited meaning "so foul-smelling I could use it to catch rats") breath to see links to some or all of the winners! I barely got through 1000 trees during the voting process, and I'm just itching to see more of the really awesome ones!

That link is saying 'Page Not Found' for me and I actually did win, so maybe it's just not working anymore.

The title of the e-mail doesn't say congratulations, it says "Dragon Cave Tree Decoration Contest" so it's hard to miss, although it does say congratulations within the e-mail. Check your filters.

edit: oh wait I'm not logged onto DC on this computer lol

Edited by Syaoransbear

I'm wondering when the reward eggs will be sent out. I'm gonna guess after all the winners have submitted their forms to say which egg they want. (Because he'll need to know if any of the winners want an HM egg prize instead before he can give them out, I assume?)

OMG! I WON I WON I WON!!! laugh.gif

Oh, wait - that's just a response to one of my posts tongue.gif

Hmm, no email - maybe in the junk folder! *checks folder*

Nope, maybe there's a lag? I'm sure I won! biggrin.gif

Oh well, congrats to the winners. I had actually started thinking with all the trees I saw with just about every decoration on it that those would be the ones to win - my reasoning was that if so many people did their trees like that, then they are bound to vote highly for other trees that are similar. I didn't do a tree like that and mine had a more "simple" look to it so I figure I probably was around the 5-6 point area.

Would have loved a Holly or Guardian of Nature or Gold - I didn't think I would get high enough points to win the "special" dragons wink.gif

It was fun and although I wouldn't mind seeing the winning tree (I'm just curious like that), I do understand the reasons it may not be displayed - let me be the first to ask for a recount! I'm sure there were some "hanging chads" that didn't get counted!