TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Meh, my tree was bugged too. Some of the stuff that I moved went back into the previous place, and many of the un-wanted ornaments still appeared.

Exsately... so many trees has the same problem, is impossible win a contest in those conditions... sad.gif

Edited by Onyria

Major congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif I hope we get to see the tree's that won... smile.gif

Major congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif I hope we get to see the tree's that won... smile.gif

I hope so too!

Congratulations to all the winners!

I really do hope that we get to see the trees that won. Not the names of the winners, of course, just the tress. Please.

A big well done to all the winners smile.gif awesome job. Great event TJ, loved every bit of it, thank you.

Super congratulations to all the winners!

I'm really anxious to see what the winning trees looked like, since mine was very original (ornament dragon on the tree with wings outstretched to either side) and I did not get an email in my inbox, spam folder or any other folder that I could think to check.

When/how can we look at other people's trees? Will we be able to see them from a person's scroll?

And does anyone know what the winning eggs look like?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Got no mail. I did not really expected to get one, but checked non the less smile.gif

It seems our trees will stay the way they were as the voting started, right?

I tried the link too, but gave me this:

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

* Search dragcave.net:

I think I'm the only to have this, no error or form to fill for me.

Congrats to all the winners biggrin.gif and, please, breed all 2 gens you can, even if you are scroll-locked, so we'll have the chance to get one smile.gif

Disappointed. I didn't overall expect to win, but at the same time, might as well cross out the hope of ever having one of the offspring as I have pretty much zip to trade for it and likely won't have anything worth trading for one either.

Either way, congrats to the winners.

I was on early in the morning EST checking my email (1 AM) and don't remember if I deleted any important messages. :/ Would there be a way for the emails to get resent? xd.png

The link should work for you if you won...

Try opening it when logged in, a few pages back I think

Congratulations to the winners. Alas, I would have expected to see the images of the winning entries to see what the taste of the DC memberbase is like.

An average vote of 3.74? I guess there were a lot of low votes.

No prize for me either, but congrats to the winners!

It would be nice to see the winning tree's, but I do wonder if TJ will allow it, simply because there might be some negative comments about them from sore loser's...I'd hope that wouldn't be the case, but, well, you know... >.<

I was a little bit hoping after seeing many entries... but of course, no win.

Have a traditional with a rainbow theme but obviously not special enough.

Here's hoping that I might get some of the price dragons one day, same as maybe even gen gold, silver and holly. It's hard if there's nothing special to offer in a trade...

Anyway, Congrats to the winners! And 18'000 10's given out? That surprises me after reading the comments.

And another thing: PMs can only be sent to Forum members, I have several friends I catch special releases for that have never been on the forum, that don't speak much or any English. I told them what to do with the tree, how to enter, how to vote, and to check their e-mails now. Who knows... cool.gif

No mail for me. Oh well, I really thought I had a chance, which means the winning trees are super-awesome (not sarcasm). Congratulations to the winners, I can't wait to see your trees smile.gif

I didn't get an email. sad.gif Better luck next time. Figures I had a little light floating up in the air.