TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

happy.gif oh yay the winners have been chosen! Grats to those that won! xd.png

D: but that's sad that the highest tree score was 6.23. I didn't enter so I voted how I wanted and even though I was harshish, I gave 8s a few times I think. But I didn't make it through a lot of entries. DX

Congrats to all the winners.

I'm surprised at the comparatively low rated highest rated tree, but then it seems just an indicator of voters' different tastes.

edit: I would like to see more statistics smile.gif And I suppose the high number of "1" is responsible for the low average vote.

Edited by Drachenbande

Congrats to all the winners! :D

Can't wait to see the dragons o.o

I hope we'll be able to see the winning trees, soon. ^^

As I expected, I didn't win, but congrats to all those who did smile.gif

I'd ask for the chance of a trade, but I don't think I have anything worth trading for sad.gif

congrats to the winners! smile.gif

i'm so very curious, how the prizes look like. and i really would like to see the winner-trees. and i really would like to know, what ranking my tree has rolleyes.gif many wishes.

No mail of course tongue.gif

Congrats to the winners, and I hope to have the chance to see your trees soon

congrats to the winners! smile.gif

i'm so very curious, how the prizes look like. and i really would like to see the winner-trees. and i really would like to know, what ranking my tree has rolleyes.gif many wishes.

Me too! laugh.gif

Congrats to all the winners. smile.gif

I am not surprized to see that the average vote is so low. There had been many messy trees I would have liked to not give a vote at all but since I had to vote to see the next tree they got a 1. I am sure if they would not have been counted the average vote were a lot higher.

I would love to see the winning trees and their votes. And I would like to see how my tree has been voted.

No prize here either... not surprising, though; it turned out too many other people used the same idea as me. Also, I had some problems with layering that I couldn't fix, and that couldn't have helped my case.

Gonna have to start hovering over the AP after the prize dragons are able to breed, but it'll probably take a while before I even see one. But whenever I get them, I'm gonna make some Dorkfaces.

Congratulations to all winners and a big thank you TJ for the fun!

I hope it does not end up all in Draaaaama! biggrin.gif

Of course, no honorable mention for me, I had flying baby booties in front of my dragon because I have mistaken them for a butterfly. Oh well....

I really hope that the winners spread the love. I would love to trade, even if I do not have anything as special as a HM dragon. Also, I would love to luck-catch something on the AP wink.gif

Well, I didn't win. Didn't really expect to, either, but it would have been fun. XP;

to all the winners, though. :3

Congratulations to everyone who won my tree was traditonal but very different from the majority of the trees so it stands to reason that it wouldn't have scored highly lol! Ah well

Congratulations to the winners! Can't wait to see what the prize dragons look like, and the winning trees :3

So, the tree that is now in my page is the tree that I've sent for the contest... Obviously I can't win, because that is not the tree that I made... ç_ç

Damn bug...

Normal chance to win = 10%

Bugged chance to win = -100%

Meh, my tree was bugged too. Some of the stuff that I moved went back into the previous place, and many of the un-wanted ornaments still appeared.

Okay, I get that the winners aren't going to be publically announced. Can we at least see what the prize dragons look like?

No one knows what the prize dragons look like, I think they will appear in the next few days.