TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Honorable mention for me! Oh, that is such a lovely surprise. smile.gif

Congratulations to all the other winners!

I didn't win, no surprise, but a bit of a disappointment.

Congrats to those who won. I can't wait to see what the dragons look like and to hunt the AP for their offspring.

Fot the HM winners, what egg will you choose?

I asked for a Christmas egg 2007. wub.gif

Last christmas I spend hours and days to get one in the abandoned, but I could not get one, and now I will, I am really exited!

I asked for a Holly egg, too. I thought about asking for a CB Gold, but there's still some chance I'll be able to catch one of those on my own one day... so CB Holly it is! I'm looking forward to doing cool breeding projects with it.

What did everyone else choose?

I asked for a Christmas egg 2007.  wub.gif

Last christmas I spend hours and days to get one in the abandoned, but I could not get one, and now I will

andmore than that, it will be a CB smile.gif congrats to you, stotm76 and arula!

if I won a HM, I think I'd also ask for a Holly xd.png

Edited by ksew

Good job to all the winners. (I'm not surprised I didn't get an e-mail.)

Now, I'm just hoping we get to see the sprites of these new exclusive dragons.

No prizes here (I admit, I was secretly holding out hope that my son might win something... but not surprised he didn't, he is only 11 after all!)

Congratulations winners! May your dragons breed copiously, and may teleport arrive soon so I can trade with you. ;-)

I hope there will be some way we can be able to see the winning trees. I'd love to see which ones were chosen. I'm sure they were all worthy... I'm one of the ones who finished voting on all the trees, and there were definitely around 100 trees I could have considered prize-worthy. :-)

Perhaps that's a long shot but... one of my favorite projects on the Progress List in Dragon Requests disappeared some time ago... I would love to see that as a prize dragon.

if I won a HM, I think I'd also ask for a Holly XD

Same here.

'though in my case that would be weighing a CB Holly against a CB Silver because I already have a CB Gold. XD /looks around with shifty eyes and hides

Edited by lightbird

Congratulation Winners and runners up/honorable mentions! happy.gif A nope for me, Thanks for the contest

Edited by priscel

Fot the HM winners, what egg will you choose?

I also chose a Holly egg. I was really tempted to ask for a CB black alt or a CB silver, but decided second-gen alts are fine and maybe this Christmas I can trade a holly egg for a CB black or silver. (I need them for a project. xd.png) And I asked for a special code. x3

I did check the box saying I'd take one of the placing eggs if the winners decided they'd rather have an egg of their choice, though. I'd be happy with either, it's such an honor either way. ^^

No mail, didn't really expect it but was secretly rather hoping. I really liked my tree xd.png

Anyway, congrats to all the winners!!

Nope, nothin in the inbox. Not surprized though lol biggrin.gif Congrats to all who won~! This contest was certainly a lot of fun ^^ I'd be stoked to see something like this happen again in the future

SQUEEEEE, I got TJ mail! o_o I....I'm a 3rd place winner. *faints* I didn't even expect to be in the Honorable mentions!

Huge congratulations to everyone else, and also to the people who didn't win because I'm sure many of their trees are really awesome. <3

And of course thank you TJ for organising this, the voting procedure was great fun. ^^

...I still can't believe it!

Edit: Before I do anything stupid, am I supposed to be unlocked to get the prize egg or...?

Edited by MissK.

I haven't won anything but I really want to see the new sprites :3

Congrats MissK. !! laugh.gif

Aww No mail for me this time. Lol. Not surprising. Congrats to everyone who won! That's super awesome! happy.gif

No email, what a shame, I guess my tree wasn't as 'epic' as I thought it was!

Congratulations to the winners.