TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

I think the reason that the rest of us can see it is because all the winners are anonymous and the link can't tell the difference between the winners and the non winners.

That's one evil glitch for the rest of us, totally rubs salt in ours wounds.

Agreed. dry.gif

My... I'd love to fill out the form also for a holly T_T

But since it's obviously a glitch, I don't think it would be very wise.

I mean, I don't actually expect TJ to burn your scroll for something like this.... Not actually, but I am a bit on the paranoide side xd.png

But I don't even want to know what kind of a mess and work will turn up for TJ trying to sort things out, when everyone is filling out the "got HM" form with there wishes

... ... ... um... I did... ... ... ... ... ... on a lark... ... ... ... ... no error but now I'm completely freaked I'm going to lose my scroll. *cries* unsure.gif

Did the same rolleyes.gif

If you click on the link, don't fill it out. We don't know if TJ even recorded the names of those who did win. Not to mention you are creating more work for him when he already has to:

1. Give out the new dragons/eggs

2. fix the bug

3. Allow public viewing of the trees and enable them to be edited once more.

and probably more.

Congrats to the winners! I saw a lot of beautiful trees, very traditional, so I hope those won or at least got HM.

As for the link, well I've got it as well but since I received no email there's no point in filling it out. You won't get anything for it except disappointment. A nasty bug, agreed, but it's just an error in the system and will undoubtedly be fixed as soon as possible.

As much as I'd love to fill out that form, since I didn't get an email I won't. But, wow, I did nearly have a heart attack a moment on seeing that it said honorable mention for me.

the same with me biggrin.gif

I'm too tired to think...

But I saw a difference. When I opened my HM form it asked whether I wanted a 'unique' honorable mention breedable prize (probably a glitch too, but this is the only difference I've seen so far). I got my brother to open the link, he did not see that option (but then again he didn't even enter the contest).

Edited by DarkEternity

As much as I'd love to fill out that form, since I didn't get an email I won't.  But, wow, I did nearly have a heart attack a moment on seeing that it said honorable mention for me.

Yep... a few seconds of wild hope...then reality steps in and says 'Wake up, you're dreaming at the keyboard again!' laugh.gif

... and CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Congrats to the winners! I saw a lot of beautiful trees, very traditional, so I hope those won or at least got HM.

Mine didn't ohmy.gif

Oh well. I shall try to get a second valentine, second sweetling, and 2 of the new v-day dragons as my consolation prize! LOL

wish me luck v-day lol

Edited by Momoko ~ Blossom

The link stopped working for me. Looks like it's being fixed.

Same here. Ah well, it was nice hoping. Congrats to the winners, and I hope this didn't cause too much of a problem.

It says: Thank you, your prize choices have been saved.

for me.

nooooo... didnt get the email, o well, congrats on those who did biggrin.gif

But i will not give up, when something like this happens again, i will not lose!! ninja.gif

@dark:

Well I assume you've got the mail before ;P

Just good to know it's fixed already. So it hopefully didn't cause too much of a mess for TJ ^^

It says: Thank you, your prize choices have been saved.

for me.

I wonder if it says that for the people who filled out the form and didn't win...

Congrats to the winners! I don't think I won, as I haven't gotten an e-mail (yet) but I can't wait to see the winning trees ^^

If someone doesn't claim their prize, does it go to someone else in the 200 finalists?

(and if anyone who won is going to have a breeding list, I would love to be on it ^^)

Didn't even bother getting excited... compared to some of the tree's I saw, mine was pretty "Meh"

I seemed to vote quite a bit lower for the tree's... mostly because I saw overdecorated tree's done, I think, just to get all the decorations on the tree's, randomly placed tinsel flying all over the tree's, etc

Lol I get an error now on that page. Guess I didn't win tongue.gif

Now who wants to breed me a silver prize dragon?

/shot several times

What link/form are you guys talking about??

meh i guess it doesn't matter. doesn't look like i won anything... unless there's a chance i didn't get the e-mail, but i doubt it...

Edited by Momoko ~ Blossom

meh i guess it doesn't matter. doesn't look like i won anything... unless there's a chance i didn't get the e-mail, but i doubt it...

http://dragcave.net/tree-prize

that link. If there wasn't a mail, I'm afraid that's it.

But you can check anyway to know for sure ^^

The prize page link got leaked onto the forum and many of us non winners would have been able to apply for a HM of our choice, obviously a glitch that's been fixed.