TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Congrat's to all the winners!

And - thanks to TJ for this awesome Christmas event! It has been a GREAT first DC holiday for me!

*hyperventilates and keels over*

All ok? You won something? smile.gif

Anyway, Congrats to the winners! And 18'000 10's given out? That surprises me after reading the comments.

that surprised me at first, too.. then i looked at how many votes total were given. xd.png

18,004 "10's" out of 2,292,711 votes.. i'm bad at math, but in comparison that certainly isn't a whole lot.

i'm curious to see the winning trees, but i'm also very curious as to who was able to even make it into the top 200

Congrats to the winners! Like I've mentioned in a previous post would not be disappointed if not being one of the few chosen, for I had more fun in decorating the tree itself than the contest. Again congratulations!

i'm curious to see the winning trees, but i'm also very curious as to who was able to even make it into the top 200

I'd like to know the 200 finalists too. I'd like to know if I was in this group, as my tree wasn't too bad (for me), it can be a good indication for the next time: if I was there, I have to improve the tree, if I wasn't... I have to change the tree biggrin.gif.

Wow, I'm rather shocked at the low averages for both winners and losers alike. Something tells me that if this competition had not been tagged with exclusive dragon prizes, the voting averages would have been much higher =)

Phew, I guess that's the cut throat nature of competitions!

I don't think so. There were too many "all or nothing trees" which got low votes.

I'd like to know the 200 finalists too. I'd like to know if I was in this group, as my tree wasn't too bad (for me), it can be a good indication for the next time: if I was there, I have to improve the tree, if I wasn't... I have to change the tree  biggrin.gif.

Knowing the finalists would be lovely, but I would rather not have the rankings known for the trees. No doubt T.J. has a plan. I personally hope that all finalists will have a badge.

Edited by undertow

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners.c:

Also, excuse me for a moment while I go murder the staff members on Dragonfable and Twitter, along with a few other websites.c:

No mail for me. D: Oh well, I had fun.

Congratulations to those who do win - I can't wait to try catch your babies!

Awww. No E-mail. Congratz to those who won though. I hope I get to see the winning trees.

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!

Now that I've seen all the creative ideas that went into the trees overall, I can't wait for tree editing to be re-opened so I can experiment and show off what I make. smile.gif

Congrats to the winners, can't wait to see the prize dragons!

Congrants! Will the Prize Dragon be posted here? Can't wait to see them!

Random question- how do we know where to look for this? Thing is I kinda had to make a new forum account because of password and E-mail issues shortly after the contest, so now I am worried that if I did get sent a message it MIGHT have gotten sent to the wrong place, but I just can't be sure whether it is that or I just didn't win. Can someone help? I want to make sure...

Edited by LeopardDragon

Congratulations to everyone who won! biggrin.gif

I didn't manage to win anything, but this whole DC holiday season has been an absolute blast from start to finish. And if new contests are being considered, I am completely in support. This entire thing - from ornament collection, to decorating, to voting, to comforting each other while we completely stressed out has been a great experience that I'd be overjoyed to see happen again. Even if I never won any of them, getting to participate is the fun part.

So thanks to everyone involved for the time and effort, and to the winners - enjoy your lovely dragons!

Random question- how do we know where to look for this? Thing is I kinda had to make a new forum account because of password and E-mail issues shortly after the contest, so now I am worried that if I did get sent a message it MIGHT have gotten sent to the wrong place, but I just can't be sure whether it is that or I just didn't win. Can someone help? I want to make sure...

If you go to "Account Settings", towards the bottom of the page, it has your current email address written there. If you received an email, it would be to that address. smile.gif