TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Congrats to all winners!

And drat, I emptied my spam folder of about 20 emails not ten minutes before seeing this. Now I'll never be able to shake that feeling of "was it in spam?"

Not that it was likely, but it's like losing a lottery ticket and forgetting the numbers on it. tongue.gif

Perhaps a second email should be sent with a title that isn't "You have won!" for anyone that might have deleted on reflex? I can see many more people doing the same thing.

were the e-mails sent out today?

i don't see one -- yet, yahoo is known for being slow.

Congrats to all winners!

And drat, I emptied my spam folder of about 20 emails not ten minutes before seeing this. Now I'll never be able to shake that feeling of "was it in spam?"

Not that it was likely, but it's like losing a lottery ticket and forgetting the numbers on it. tongue.gif

Perhaps a second email should be sent with a title that isn't "You have won!" for anyone that might have deleted on reflex? I can see many more people doing the same thing.

If you click this link and don't get a 'Page Not Found', then the e-mail was in your spam wink.gif

*checks email* No prize dragons for me. Not that I expected one. Congrats to all the winners though. Maybe one day I'll be able to catch one of the offspring in the AP since I don't have much to trade.

*sighs*

Congratulations to all the winners and all who did a marvelous job with the contest! It was real fun! Thank you

Congratz All you lucky winners!!! smile.gif I just hope someday I can get a prize dragon on my scroll long lineage or not.. wink.gif

gratz to the winners, lots of great trees, many interesting ideas!

(./sulky sulk)

I really want to see what these prize dragons will look like... o.O

The title was "Dragon Cave Tree Decoration Contest," not "You have won!", so it definitely didn't look like a spam message.

I wonder what the going rate will be for prize dragon offspring? I've seen CB Golds offered so far. I think I need to get hunting laugh.gif Have any pictures of the prizes been seen yet?

Can I at least get an email saying I didn't win, please? I want to make sure my email address is working on here.

*Sigh* no win. Aww well, it was fun to enter and take a shot though! smile.gif

Congrats to everyone who won!

I agree though, it would be nice to see the winning trees sometime. smile.gif

Do we get to see what the "super awesome never-before-released" dragon that the 30 winners got looks like?

I was so sure I'd get at least and HM. I don't really know what to think now.

But CONGRATS to everyone who did win! Because that means your tree rocked!

Edited by Shalarean

The spam mail thing is scary. I'm one of those people who never even look at that folder and just click empty from time to time.

I have absolutely no belief I really won but I hope no one looses out because of something like that.

P.S. Congrats to the winners.

Edited by Deshera

Well, my email works, and it turns out, I didn't win. And I was hoping for HM so I could get my first Silver. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.