TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

*whine-whine-whine-whine-whine*

Okay, I'm done. Congratulations, winners! You must've done an amazing job! biggrin.gif

Is there anything to check the e-mails? My e-mail doesn't let "Congrats! You won something!" in.

darnit, no email for me *sigh*

oh well.

I'm envious, I won't lie, but TJ is fair and I'm sure all the winning trees were better than mine.

Congratulations, you tree-decorating artists who won!

No email for me but that's alright. x3 Congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif

...I wonder what it would take to get a prize dragon offspring. o3o /wonders

also it's kinda weird that the average vote was so low. @.@ My average vote tended to range from four to six. o-o

And, like everyone else, will we be able to see the winning trees? ohmy.gif

Meh, doesn't look like I won anything. Darn.

Congradulations to the winners.

Darg no mail... sad.gif Oh well, at least I'll be able to see the new dragons. Congrats to all you lucky people who won!

(...) I'm envious, I won't lie (...)

Yep, me too xd.png I soo hoped that I'd see a "congratulations!"-email, even though I didn't expect it. Oh well, back to stalking the cave, hoping to catch something good on my own.

Congratulations to the winners. I wonder what your trees look like!

Just as I expected, I'm not among the winners. The exquisite spanish taste is not of the likes of the american folk xd.png.

Congratulations to the winners. I'm so willing to see the new dragons.

Hm..no email =/ Ah well. Congrats to all the winners smile.gif I hope we'll be able to see the winning trees soon.

Congrats to the winners!

I'm very curious to see the winning trees. I'll admit, when I was voting, I gave out quite a few low votes - I'm not shocked that the average was a bit below 4 pts. I did see some very nice trees, though. Would love to see at least the top picks!

And I'd love to know the rating my tree got. Will that show up? Or will it forever be a mystery?

Btw, thanks for doing this TJ! It's been a lot of fun. smile.gif

I'm very curious to see the winning trees. I'll admit, when I was voting, I gave out quite a few low votes - I'm not shocked that the average was a bit below 4 pts.

I agree. I think my average vote was probably a 3. But I *am* surprised that the tree with the highest average rating was only a 6. I would have thought the highest ones would be at least 8. I guess different tastes must have accounted for that... people who didn't like picture trees may have given 2's to trees that most people were giving 9 or 10, or so on. I gave low scores to trees that had the dragon toppers with their holes showing, so maybe I gave a 3 to a tree that people who didn't care about holes gave an 8 or 9 to. However it happened, it sounds like everything worked out fine in the end. :-)

... If I won I think I deleted the e-mail by accident.. I swear I saw a 'Congratulations!' e-mail in my spam folder as I clear it out earlier... I didn't know the e-mails were sent out already. x.x

Ah, well, no mail. biggrin.gif The contest was fun anyway. Congrats to all the winners!

Heh, I wouldn't even have anthing good to trade if I wanted to get one of those prize dragons. I guess I'll have to go looking for them in the AP (even though I can't even catch a metallic without a trade)...like that will ever happen to me! laugh.gif

Edited by saphirekestrel

I wasn't expecting to win, but somehow the whole voting and waiting got me hoping that maybe, just maybe... But no email for me..

Anyway, congrats to the winners!

... If I won I think I deleted the e-mail by accident.. I swear I saw a 'Congratulations!' e-mail in my spam folder as I clear it out earlier... I didn't know the e-mails were sent out already. x.x

you may try clicking the link http://dragcave.net/tree-prize smile.gif it'll show the form to fulfill if you won as far as I know.