TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Again, congratulations. I envy all.

ehh. ; c I not feel good.

*runs to check email*

nothing for me

but a huge congrats to the winners!

*throws party*

Congrats MissK!

I'm sure TJ has his ways to avoid scroll lock smile.gif

Also, I might have reacted like this as well if I had received a mail smile.gif

Thanks Acrata! :3

SturmFee, thanks and you're probably right. I shouldn't worry about that too much...not like I wouldn't drop anything for a prize dragon anyway, lol.

Congrats, MissK!

...I' glad I didn't win, though. Too many awesome choices! If I chose one thing, I'd regret not choosing another! blink.gif

Bah. Typos.

Edited by AlternateMew

Congratulations to the winners.

I wasn't one of them, and I wasn't expecting to be, but had fun any way.

I'd love to see the new dragons, but I'm not going to be begging or asking

for eggs, I don't think that's polite.

I'm stunned that my tree made it to the top 30 from 8275 entries and I'm totally looking forward to seeing what I got. biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the other winners!

PS: I'm totally going to pass around eggs, but not to people who beg me via PM.

Congrats to all the winners!!!

I'd love to join the throng asking to see the winning trees. Would it be possible for TJ to post a screen shot of the top 3? That way they remain anonymous (and safe)...but we'd get to see their fabulousness...

Congrats to all the winners! Esp. you Astreya!

Man, I totally thought my tree would win me something...oh well, no email for me. D:

No e-mail for me or my boyfriend...and as far as I know I don't have a spam folder. *sigh*

Congrats to the winners...

I'd at least like to know if I made it into the top 200 though...unsure.gif

Edited by Pheonixxfoxx

I didn't win, but didn't really expect to since I am the least creative person I know. My GoN grew up today though, so nyah!

Grats to the winners, hope you get a really cool dragon!

Congrats to the winners smile.gif

No email for me, but wasn't expecting one tongue.gif Mine was very traditional and not exactly creative tongue.gif

Are the winners allowed to post screenshot pictures of the eggs once they receive them? And has anyone received a first place dragon yet?

I didn't get an email, wasn't expecting one either. Congrats to all of you winners, I'm sure you worked hard getting your tree perfect biggrin.gif

Congratulations to the winners!

I also would love to see the winning trees, just to know what DC people's taste is. I voted for a few trees, but I'm sure I didn't see them all.

Hmm... My Spam folder auto-deletes the messages :/

Yeah! Congrats to the winners biggrin.gif

After decorating mine, I basically figured: If voters can actually tell what it's supposed to be, it might just win. If they don't take the time to puzzle it out, or they can't see the patterning, it will probably look terrible and I will lose.

So I am very, very curious about how mine came out in voting (did it get enough votes for TJ to consider it? If so, was it easy for TJ to see the pattern?). Either way, I lubs my tree even if it didn't win biggrin.gif

And last but not least, it would be AWESOME if there could be a post of just the winning trees, shown anonymously and in order (top 5 at the top, etc) so we could just SEE and appreciate them!! Congrats, winners!

Edited by jerusha

If the winners/runner's up/ HMs are interested, they are welcome to pass along an image of the eggs via PM so we can post them for badge making. cause we luv making badges n stuff ninja.gif

Well, no email, as I expected. Hopefully now we can get back to waiting for new features which are open to everyone rather than just creative people... :S

Congrads to all the winners! I didn't get an e-mail but I'm still happy for everyone that did.

sad.gif I didn't win anything. Anyway, congrats to the winners.

I hope you'll share your luck with the rest of us. wink.gif

Congrats to the winners =) You really deserved them. And congrats to TJ for not losing his sanity on choosing the best tree votes. *laughs* I know if I was him I would have had a hard time picking from among the lovies that all of you made.