Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I......Got "Boop-oop-a-Doop" on a tiny Crimson Flare.

And "Sally Swing" on a Dorsal.

Now, If you aren't too keen on black and white cartoons, both names are refences to Betty Boop!

I was manily excited for the frist one....Seeing how that was Betty's catchphrase

I was honestly expecting almost all variations of the Hogwarts house names to be gone, so I was pleasantly surprised to be able to name a dragon Hufflepluff.

I'm grabbing some song lyric name sets for a project I don't think I'll complete. But even just 2 familiar lyric lines is fun to do with names.

A while ago I got "Rickroll'd."

WW3! wub.gif

Can't believe that wasn't taken! I think it'll suit a male Red Fire Gem. smile.gif

I also got 'OwwwO', 'Sticky Frogs', 'Billard', 'Dokubishi', 'Happy Little Accidents', 'Boow' and 'Ed Miliband'.

Was a bit late in grabbing any Doctor Who series titles, though. All my favourites from new series 1-5 seem to be taken. At least I could manage, 'Lazarus Experiment '. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Woody

Using it on a horse as Woody was my RL horse I owned for 6 years smile.gif

Rest of my dragons are named using a draconic translator, so less competition for names, but I am now starting to make some lineages with other naming schemes.

Spagetti, the Finnish word for spaghetti wasn't taken yet so I gave that name to one of my Glaucus drakes. I'm oddly amused. biggrin.gif

Given the number of Whovians who play this, I am beyond surprised that I just got Astrid's Sacrifice and Stardust Astrid.

I got Thuwed of Beauty. That's a bit of an obvious thing to name a thuwed, so how did I get it?

abcdefghikjlmnopqrstuvwxyz

Well, obvious alphabet name except I accidentally swapped the order between k and j.

Bill Wilson

Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask? I know CIA guy's not a big guy 4u character but since he's a meme and has an official name I figured it'd be taken.

Edit: oh man his first baby has Ba in the code. He told me about Bane.

Edited by scratcher_cat

Just got Yharnam Sunrise for one of my Sinis :| Wonder how many more from that I can get...

Steve Bannon

@numb3rs They're no longer removed on inactive scrolls.

Edited by dirtytabs

I just have a question.

How long long will names be removed from an inactive scroll?

I was away for quite a while and all my names are still intact

I missed out on getting 'Zyumorph Dragons' or anything like that but was pleasantly surprised to have gotten 'Zyu' for my first of the breed. smile.gif

Idk what you are but whatever

I swear, we need more creative people and funny namers.

Edited by Rainbowlight

I absolutely despise the phrase "cray cray", but I just got "Krai Krai" on one of my Sinii Krais! xd.png

I also got Power Brick on an Electric Dragon. No Xbox fans who thought of that already? Damn. :3

Just got the following for my Zyumorphs (which will be transferred to the right genders once they're all grown tongue.gif )

Pink Ranger Kimberly Hart

Blue Ranger William Cranston

Yellow Ranger Trini Kwan (double-space because normal was taken)

Black Ranger Zack Taylor

Red Ranger Jason Scott

White Ranger Thomas Oliver

Also got this name for a coded Dark Myst - MIST Special Agent Aya Brea

Edited by CharonDusk