Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

10 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Adultery😳

Wow. Yeah. Just mate the Dragon with the same mate for a period of time and then make it "cheat" on it's "spouse"...

I'm terrible. I know.

I mean it's not very cool or mind blowing but...

I got the name Sir Ruffle for my pillow dragon
and that makes me happy inside.

Other names I got include: Frivolo, Vicio, Starry Tears, Mine Truly, and best of all... Squook

Edit: oh my god. I just got Jackspedicey

Edited by Vixey

On 10-9-2017 at 12:22 AM, Dew said:

"Sir Bacon" was already in use, but I managed to get "Dame Lettuce" and "Sir Tomato".

what a funny coincidence seeing this - i'm the one who has 'Sir Bacon', haha. you've got good taste!

anyways, i got 'Voez' and 'Emo Boy' recently - pretty surprising to see they weren't taken yet!

On 9/9/2017 at 9:03 PM, Themod444 said:

Sure, while it was obvious from the start that "Alucard" was going to be taken, I also thought that "Alucart" would be taken as well.
Apparently, no-one else played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and got the fake Alucard equipment.

True story. I have Alucard. >_>

I'm happy I got Masks Of Midas for one of my Bautas and Spinel Hoarder for my Spinel!

MgAl2O4 and BeAl2O4 for my spinels.  After TCA said it on the new release thread, I totally thought those were taken.  Gonna name my first green with BeAl2O4 when they come :)

Decided to give my zombies some puns. I'm amazed It's Knife To Meet You and I Must Axe You a Question were available. I also got Grow a Spine and Grow a Spinel (for a spinel).

I was able to give the name Dragon Kite to my Paper dragon. :D Papers often remind me of those cool dragon-shaped kites.

Exs

(It's on my silver hatchling right now, I can't believe I got this)

I also got 

Lim

short for limit, in math :)

Edited by Vixey