Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

How was Get Stunned not taken yet?  Glad it wasn't, because it works so well for the code of this Electric, but I really couldn't believe it when I typed it on a whim and didn't get the 'nope' X.

I just got the name Great Rain

I was going to go for Great Rainbow (which is taken BTW) but the fact that it said okay at that point made stop and say, okay.

Bold Font

Honestly I'm a little surprised Lord of Mayonnaise was available too

Posted (edited)

Renamed all my dragons this week and managed to get a few good ones that I thought would be taken:

Leuk Skywalker which I thought was a good pun for an albino dragon

Pygmy Choose Me Love Me as a pun on the famous quote from Grey's Anatomy

Stephen Hawkwing for a nebula dragon! (although it's a female, so I'm gonna hold the name until I get a male and transfer it).

EDIT: 

Ah Help based on the names/codes of the parents

Propose a Toast also based on parents!

Edited by a_crazy_cat_lady
Added a few more :)

Posted (edited)

The Pink Stuff--maybe a bit niche, but the Pink Stuff is the name of a very popular cleaning brand here in the UK so quite surprised it wasn't taken!

Pink Get Doon--also a bit niche, but named after the viral video of that Scottish lad (jokingly) telling P!nk to stop doing backflips in the air in her performances

Edited by a_crazy_cat_lady

I just god Heihachi Mishima and Kazumi Mishima. :blink: 

boy do I have a long list of names I can't believe weren't taken over the last few months. but some of the most recent ones are Raw Key (stone CB AP dragon), The Lasso (thalassa xeno), Muddy Job (magi, code-based), Some Chump (code based wisteria), Z'Gaian (gaia xeno, Z code), Pie Rope Ellis, Riffed Worm, Wadding (water walker), and Ultraviolet Parr

Delta Don - play on a really old classic country song

A placeholder has it now, but I'm rather surprised I'll be able to name my female flipped mint "Ceiling Dion"

hee hee... :D 

"Ceiling Fate", a pun on "Sealing Fate" for an upside-down mint... genuinely surprised no one did that before :0

Posted (edited)

Somehow I got Aqua Less (aqualis), Em Burr, Dot Net (code-based purple dragon), Missed Let, and my newest dragon baby, a pink dragon named Car Nation (I really can't believe nobody used the car nation joke already for a pink/red/white/floral dragon LOL)

Edited by bord