Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Almanzo Wilder and Cap Garland

Lots of word names: Bedding, Circumscribe, Payable, Underway, Curtailment, Throwaway, Benzyl, Druggist, Locality, Supports, Quackery, Throughout, Holdout, Foreclose, Thereto, Lubricious, Slideshow, Overbook, Homeowner, Goalpost, Interrelation, Approachable, Shortfall, Pluralism, Sectional...

Was able to give my Leetle tree the name Part-time Christmas Tree XD

Emelie and Pearlyn for me! Thought these names would be unavailable by the time I named my dragons but apparently not.

Code-wise I think I'm most proud of (t0ss) and (TcGor) :D love them

The name Safety Dragon was still available so my Green dragon got the name. :) To me she now seems like the kind of dragon who seems really intimidating on the outside but is actually really kind, especially to her hatchlings.

I was thinking of names for my Cavern Lurkers and they somehow reminded me of crows so I named one of them Crowy. :D It was a name I really expected to be taken, as well as Fintastic that I gave to a Waterhorse.

"Degloving", "Degloved", "Not the Original Dorkface", "me me big disappointment", "School Life of Mutual Killing", "Super High School"

"The Worst Dragon" was a good one. So was "I M Meen". I guess I'm the only person on this site who watched YouTube Poops...

More than a bit surprised that " Kwyjibo" wasn't taken.  It is now. :D

I got "OK KO" a little while back as well as several utaite (Vocaloid cover artists) names, most notably "nqrse", "GigaP",  and "Reoru".

You guys are going to die, I just got 'Boho, Draeconia, False Temptations,  BottomlessPit,  NightFaerie, GhostlyVeil, DarkDescent, EmotionalDarkness, Bloodpit...can't believe it😉

Just got "Ultimate Baseball Star" for IeONn! Most of the Ultimate titles I've tried have been taken, so this was a nice surprise. ❤︎ (Thank you very much to Shadowdrake for giving away the egg!)

I didn't know Leetle trees could be named now :o I just named mine 'Arvore' which means tree in Portuguese lol i had the name already in a dragon but now it's very fitting I love it

Not necessarily a "I can't believe I got it", but my poor Leetle Tree is named Forever A Breakline since I use him to separate my eggs/hatchlings from my adults. XD The poor bay-beh.