Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

My Azure Glacewing got the name Bleu Azur - it was quite a simple name so I obviously thought it'd be taken. A nice surprise that it wasn't!

Some names from the past few months:

Aelfred, Alienor d'Aquitaine, Barber Surgeon, Batu Khan, Cream Pye, Corsair King, Crusader King, Crystal Vein, Darksom, Dizzee, Dunlending, Ensoulment, Ghiscari, Gianbattista, Gianlorenzo, Godwinson, Invisible Knife, Ironfoot, John Frum, McPoyle, Netanyahoo, Night's Watchman, Nurse, Protozoon, Rarest of Pepes, Rough Trade, Sackville Baggins, Seismosaur, Slavemaster, Slurring, Teuton Empress, This is England, Warg Dream, Wetnurse, Woken Stone

Edited by Carrow

I got the name "Squid Ink." Ended up giving it to an older CB dragon who needed a better name since I didn't want to waste it on the random 3g I had been trying to name!

Edited by oilbird

Got a few more during the past week: Hammer of the Scots, Love's Web, Paul the Apostle.

Too bad I can't use underscores. Still, happy I got EXEC-ViiBaCi-MjiiRa.

I managed to get 'The 500th One'

I was sure it was taken!

Now I'm saving it for my 500th dragon smile.gif

Ar Ru

I'm... really amazed this one wasn't taken ._.

I got Centropyge loriculus onto a Sinni Krai. It's the scientific name for the flame angelfish which the dragon is based on.

Surprising names from May and June 2017:

"Warmest Welcome" for my first Aria (Bright Pinks were discontinued when i joined DC)

"Jarovit" for male Spring (Slavic god of springtime)

And some MLP reference...

"Purple Smart" for female Horse

"Cheesylegs" for Cheese

"Elisabeak" for Chicken ("Elizabeak" was taken)

It feels like I'm the only brony here.

Just got an absolute ton of names from the House of the Dead series, way more than I thought I would >.> No fans here?

All the bosses: Type-27 - The Chariot, Type-041 - The Hanged Man, Type-6803 - The Hermit, Type-0 - The Magician V1, Type-28 - The Judgment, Type-B-05 - The Hierophant, Type-8000 - The Tower, Type-205 - The Strength, Type-0 - The Magician V2, Type-Alpha - The Emperor, Type-0011 - Death, Type-0029 - The Fool, Type-8830 - The Sun, Type-0000 - The Wheel of Fate, Type-0053 - Justice, Type-6805 - The Lovers, Type-1210 - The Empress, Type-0483 - Temperance, Type-0001 - The Star, Type-Beta - The World, Type-0 - The Magician V3.

Also got Dr Curien, AMS Agent Thomas Rogan, AMS Agent G, Caleb Goldman, AMS Agent James Taylor, AMS Agent Gary Stewart.

Gonna use the bosses names on future zombies XD

Bit surprised I got Bantam Chicken (for a chicken), and Designer Breeding. 

One of my Deep Seas got the name Deep Conversation since it's almost like a pun and I was half-expecting it to be taken. Also the names Night Savior and Morning Tinsel were nice to get.

I CAN'T believe I got...ready? FoxyLady, PrettyWomen, AltTab, GermanChocolate, KinderEgg, VanillaFrosting, I've got sooo many awesome names I can't list them all...definitely a work in progress as well!

I know there's Fifth Element fans, they even have a whole lineage thing going, how was Chicken Good not taken?!

I'm really surprised that Eclipsing wasn't nabbed yet. Nothing too special, but I'm a sucker for single word names.