Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I know, I know this is totally braggadocious, but I'm pretty darn happy with the code AND name I got for one of my new Valentine 2017 hatchlings smile.gif

Code: rOZyx

Name: Rozy

wub.gif

Edited by Pryanka

I'm always super-proud when I beat Dirtytabs to these puns biggrin.gif

Hey, puns are hard work.

I did get "Mut Swan" and "That's Mutamore". tongue.gif And stole "Beaver King".

I was surprised when I got Brilliant Brimstone for a brimstone, I Feel Quite Cheesy for a cheese, and Passing Showers for a Storm.

"8T" was open. 8T

Also "15-bit", "30-bit", "35-bit", and "48-bit". I was mostly surprised about 15.

*takes deep breath* Okay, I've been on a naming spree, so here are all the COOL names I've managed to get:

Mr Mxyzptlk and Mrs Mxyzptlk for a pair of pygmies. It may look like nonsense, but if you get the reference, you get the reference. wink.gif

Mint Mango for a Mint Dragon (a reference to Slime Rancher)

Bast the Cat Goddess for a Pillow Dragon

B I L L C I P H E R for a Golden Wyvern (had to space it out, but I think the caps and spaces suit him)

My Shield Will Protect Me for a Guardian Dragon

Personification of Creation for...guess.

Our Drakes are Different, because DC Drakes are different from the normal definition of drakes.

Animal-Level Intelligence for a drake, because drakes do not have the same intelligence as regular dragons.

Rose Petal Rash for a Gilded Bloodscale

Multiple Head Case for ANOTHER Gilded Bloodscale

An Ice Person and Frictionless Ice for Frostbites

Scaled Calling Card for Heartstealing

Alignment-Based Ending for the 2015 Holiday dragon, referencing the alignment system in the game that year.

Cool Horze for a Horse Dragon, because Kool Letterz.

Teleporters and Transporters and Color-Coded Wizardry for Magi Dragons

Patience and Fury for a Nexus

Formerly Single-Gender for a male Pink

The Beast Forever for a Caligene (any Emerald City fans out there?)

Brainwashed and Crazy for a Desipis

Adorabeezle Winterpop and Baby it's Not Cold Outside for a pair of Winter Seasonals

Crumbelina Di Caramello

The Little Seragamma for a frozen Seragamma

and finally: Weirdest Valentine's Ever, from a Supergirl promo I saw, combined with the fact the sprites for the Valentine's 2017 dragon changed a lot, causing a lot of confusion.

That's not all of them, but here are some of the highlights. I've been making a list. ninja.gif

I can't believe Emacs and Vi Improved weren't taken! biggrin.gif But who took Arch Linux?

Also got Atziri, Shavronne, Wraeclast, surprised these weren't taken but Path of Exile is.

And "My Hellhorse is Amazing".

It is just a place holder name, but I was surprised that "CB tarantula" was available.

Kinda surprised I got "MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE", but extremely surprised that I got "Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun" and "Twin Princes Lorian and Lothric" unsure.gif

Also just got "This is Friller - Friller Night" and "Soul of a Vagabond".

Edited by CharonDusk

Got a ton of SPG-related names:

Spine Raptor (SPG's old YouTube username)

Starblood Beast

Necrostar

Doctor Blight

Especially since Starblood Beast and Necrostar are dragon-y names!

I am very surprised right now, just got the name "Paris"

I tried a few weeks ago and it was taken, and today i was messing with names and tried again, very happy about it! It's my best friends name <3

Edited by Scarlet

I have Failed Broadcast for a Caligene, Galactic Filament for a Celestial, FINALLY I GOT ONE for a male Fell (it was super hard to breed a male for some reason,) Flying the Baggywrinkles for a Ridgewing, and Descendant of teh 3vil color for a Water. All of these I'm quite surprised and oddly pleased to see they're not taken. I'm also a fan of Yume Nikki and tried to name one Madotsuki, but it was taken so I named the derg with a z instead of an s and it worked.

Edited by CyanWolfy