Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I somehow got Not In The Bag on a purple nebula dragon after coming back from a looooong hiatus.

Also omg so many new draggies since I left

I named a Chrono Xenowyrm "Time for Noodles," completely expecting it to already be taken, but it wasn't.

Appeasement

Muniment

Locavore

Biennium

Frangible

Festivus Dinner (Festivus and Festivus Miracle were taken)

Turbot

Happy 2017

Gear Up

Really, no love for poor Nathan? sad.gif Am I really the only one in this place who has played Castlevania: Circle of the Moon? (My first Castlevania btw, I absolutely love it wub.gif )

I am shocked that Burned Cheese was not taken. What else would I name my Volcano-biome cheeses?

Also super happy I got a bunch of one of my favorite artist's song names on some nebulas

The Girl Who Played with Fire

Did I miss something? blink.gif

Krampusnacht

Jelly Snake

Goosebumps - for a Vampire, which is super cool biggrin.gif

Swaddle Dog, the name of Imperator Furiosa's clan. Low key, but it's nice to get a Fury Road name.

Recently I got Evening Gale, Machine Messiah, Schindleria Praematurus, Yours is no Disgrace, Gold Quartz, Zestiria, Heatspell, Sudden Illness, Fragmentary Passage, and Marvelous scale.

Not necessarily astounding, but I was pleased with this one: https://dragcave.net/view/uUl6o

That's fantastic xd.png

I name my Brutes w/movie puns... stuff like Apocalypse Cow, Steaks on a Plane, There's Something About Dairy, that kind of thing. I was super surprised to find that Bull Durham wasn't taken by someone.

I think I might've posted this before but...

i just love this name so much

Perfect xd.png

Just got "There's A Little Of Me" and "In Every Body" on a pair of honey Drakes as placeholders, along with "Nightmare By Design", "A Dream Left Rotting" and "It's A Blueprint of Fear". Surprised I got these because I know there's some TryHardNinja fans out there from other names I've seen.

Also surprised I got "Blue Phantom Quartz". Now to see if some of the other Quartz names I want to use will work...

Recently in a naming spree I got:

Participation Trophy

Do-It-Yourself

Closed Captioned

Enthused

I'm actually super surprised I got 'The Sorcerer Supreme' and 'Stephen Vincent Strange' (i think i've posted those before) but today I named a dragon Emily VanCamp. Whoa.