Edited by meirelle

1. Hay Hay for a chicken

2. Mr and Mrs Jazz Hands for Blue Fire Gems

3. I'm Trying to and Catch the Red Dot again for Blue Fire Gems

4. Please Remember to Drink Responsibly for a random fire gem

1. Blue crystal -diamond for blue fire gem

2. Red crystal -ruby for red fire gem

3. Green crystal -Emeraid for green fire gem

These were all months or years back, but I'm pretty surprised that As Soon As Possible, TMI and I Want to Hold Your Hand weren't taken.

I can't believe I just got Green Fire Gem Dragon, Azure Fire Gem Dragon (Blue was taken) and Red Fire Gem Dragon.

I also got Tetravex for my Tetra.

WE Are the Fire Gems

We'll always save the day

And if you think we can't,

We'll always find a way!

That's why the people of this world

Believe in

Red, Blue, and Green

And Tetra!

(It wasn't long after the Fire Gem Dragon's name was revealed, but I'm sill surprised.)

I am a huge Voltron fan and managed to snag Blue Paladin Lance, Red Paladin Keith, and Green Paladin Pidge for three of my Fire Gems.

*Clears throat*

Tetradon, Tetrasaur, Tetrassic, Tetraceous, Tetraraptor, Tetratopsian, Tetrasuchus, Tetrapsid. ninja.gif

(Still stuck on the Fire Gems. Some breeds I just have a hard time naming.)

"Candelabrum Dragon". The dragons are named after the plural "candelabra", so I thought the singular form would be long claimed.

So I went to see Kong: Skull Island yesterday. Really good, so thought I'd try for some names from it. Some I am not surprised I got, but these I am VERY surprised by;

Captain James Conrad

Colonel Preston Packard

Mason Weaver

Skull Crawler

They Call Him Kong

He Is King Around Here

The Mother Skull Crawler

I remembered my genuine surprise that neither of "Jim Moriaty" and "James Moriaty" were taken when I named my witch lights biggrin.gif almost all other Sherlock Holmes character names were taken (even "Professor Moriaty" was) and NO ONE thought of taking Jim?? Wow biggrin.gif

Almost the day after season 4 releases, the name Rosamund Watson was also taken dry.gif like in a split second. Managed to take Rosamund Mary Watson, which is the full name of the baby so I'm still happy laugh.gif

EDIT: And Of course, the above names are now all taken by me and my friends laugh.gif

Edited by IOU

I remembered my genuine surprise that neither of "Jim Moriaty" and "James Moriaty" were taken when I named my witch lights biggrin.gif almost all other Sherlock Holmes character names were taken (even "Professor Moriaty" was) and NO ONE thought of taking Jim?? Wow biggrin.gif

Almost the day after season 4 releases, the name Rosamund Watson was also taken dry.gif like in a split second. Managed to take Rosamund Mary Watson, which is the full name of the baby so I'm still happy laugh.gif

EDIT: And Of course, the above names are now all taken by me and my friends laugh.gif

I really don't want to spoil your happiness, but isn't the character called Jim MoriaRty? Spelling might be the reason why this names were not taken wink.gif

My Mutamores are called Nr 1 and Nr 2 and it always makes me smile tongue.gif

I'm very pleased that Lurifax was up for the taking for my upside down Mint. It means someone who is a bit of a trickster, a smooth talker, a sneaky and sly old fox.