Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would I be able to get a 2gen Mint from an Old Pink for a CB Stripe?

I'd think so. It seems like a good trade to me.

An even 3gen red nebula hatchie and a messy inbred thunder hatchie - which is worth more?

An even 3gen red nebula hatchie and a messy inbred thunder hatchie - which is worth more?

To me, the nebula.

To me, the nebula.

That's what I thought... another reason is I already have a 2gen thunder...

Would I be able to get a CB Gold for a 4th gen Gold Tinsels (Epica x Marrow), CB Thunder, CB Magma and 2nd gen Gold (Gold x Ribbon Dancer)? What if I also made it clear that I can give IOUs for more 2nd gen Silvers?

Would I be able to get a CB Gold for a 4th gen Gold Tinsels (Epica x Marrow), CB Thunder, CB Magma and 2nd gen Gold (Gold x Ribbon Dancer)? What if I also made it clear that I can give IOUs for more 2nd gen Silvers?

Clear answer, no, because anyone with a CB metal right now generally wants Shimmers and most of the people who get their hands on a CB metal usually:

- already have several CB metals which can breed 2nd gens if they have a fairly valuable scroll

- are out for shimmers whether they have scroll wealth or not

- are already good enough at catching to obtain the other dragons that you have mentioned

CB metals are the only true 'super rares' together with NDs and are the only dragons which pretty much fall into this catergory so they don't really have an equivalent value. Apart from 3rd gen tinsels and shimmers which are sneaking in here because metals are currently a little easier to get than they normally are.

There is a really small likelihood you'll be able to get one for anything outside the above.

So I have this 2nd gen pureblood sitting alt black http://dragcave.net/lineage/uT6Tj and was wondering what is it worth? I don't really know what I want for it and never traded for alts, so I'd like to know if someone has an idea?

That's actually really nice. o: Congrats! My CB Blacks kept breeding 2nd Gen Alts and I was getting all kinds of trades out of the waterworks for them. I think Alts really vary in value more than most dragons because some people don't care about their lineage. They just want one, so you'd get the same offer for that as you would for a messy. I've seen a handful of people who offer very nice low Gen. Metallics, specifically looking for 2nd Gen PB alt Blacks, so. They seem to be the best kind of Alts, aha!

Personally.. Considering that I have a 2nd Gen. PB as well and it would be decent to have a similar mate, I'd probably trade 1-2 low Gen. Metallics for it.

Hope this helped! ^-^

That's actually really nice. o: Congrats! My CB Blacks kept breeding 2nd Gen Alts and I was getting all kinds of trades out of the waterworks for them. I think Alts really vary in value more than most dragons because some people don't care about their lineage. They just want one, so you'd get the same offer for that as you would for a messy. I've seen a handful of people who offer very nice low Gen. Metallics, specifically looking for 2nd Gen PB alt Blacks, so. They seem to be the best kind of Alts, aha!

Personally.. Considering that I have a 2nd Gen. PB as well and it would be decent to have a similar mate, I'd probably trade 1-2 low Gen. Metallics for it.

Hope this helped! ^-^

Thank you, it helps a lot indeed! biggrin.gif It's funny, as I was breeding blacks to get alts for freezing without bothering about their lineage, but next thing I know all my messy/inbred ones turn regular blacks and the only one I bred true turns alt. xd.png

In any case, I put up trades in the rare trade center, so at least I'll know what is a fair trade now. Thanks again! ^^

What does it take to get a CB blusang? I'm dying, I'm trying to fulfill a breeding request and this elusive dragon is driving me insane.

I have a 2nd gen PB black sitting alt, a CB ice, and an IOU of a second gen gold. Rawr I am so stressed about this egg lol.

alot.png

Edited by titinian.masquarade

What does it take to get a CB blusang? I'm dying, I'm trying to fulfill a breeding request and this elusive dragon is driving me insane.

Actually the 'rarity' of CB blusangs has had me confused as well. I saw someone asking for a CB metal or Neglected for one. Now of course, just because someone is asking it doesn't mean they'll ever get it, but still. I had to squint at that to make sure I was reading it correctly.

I need blusangs to continue a lineage as well, and I have been feeling the same. I did not realize they were so rare. Then again, I did only get two when they first came out...

The problem with CB blusangs is that the coast biome doesn't move much, due to at least three dragons in that biome being of 'blocker' status (deepseas, water horses and waterwalkers). Thus, not many CB blusangs get uncovered and taken up.

Is a Tinsel with an arrow or double arrow lineage worth more than the samgen plain stair?

Like this? http://dragcave.net/lineage/3zxo9 or is it still just another 8gen Tinsel?

Which lineage 'type' is worth more is really subjective. To me, personally, I would consider a stair worth more as I can continue it easily. But someone else may hate stairs and prefer the arrow.

How much do you need to trade for a Shimmerscale? I'm not looking for low-gen ones, but 3-4th gen and above.

I'd value it at a longer metallic, or several common CB hatchies, or a few uncommon hatchies. :3

-comment removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

What is a 2nd gen gold worth these days?

About how much is a CB Nebula egg worth?

@ warrior - tbh no clue. their EG's and non-inbred but the lineages are nothing special and sort of jumlbed. probably a couple of commons. i'd list it as "allofferes considered" and see what bites

@Ivy - they haven't started droppign yet, so theres no tellign really. it depends on how often they drop this year; if they go at the rate at the Winters have, probably an uncommon; but initially, considering the drought last year probably the same price as trios or stripes/blacks/nebulas for the first month

@Aquila - about the same as a Red, Pink, Tsunami or Royal Blue. maybe a longer lineaged Tinsel or Metal (6+). Nebbies are uncommon but good to trade with and great to throw in as an extra to beef up a trade imo

Edited by Red2111

Not sure where to post this, and I guess this would be the best place, since it does involve a trade, so here goes.

I finally produced a Silver that I IOUd to someone, but they haven't posted since November. If they don't pick it up, am I still obligated to fulfill the IOU?

Thanks ^-^

@Ivy - they haven't started droppign yet, so theres no tellign really. it depends on how often they drop this year; if they go at the rate at the Winters have, probably an uncommon; but initially, considering the drought last year probably the same price as trios or stripes/blacks/nebulas for the first month

Springs started dropping last night. There are two currently on my scroll.

Erica: I would say no. If they do not pick it up, leave them a note saying that you had the silver, offered it to them, and they failed to pick it up. Chances are, they have probably gone inactive anyway.