Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

happy.gif i thought the switch happened tomorrow. thanks for letting me know laugh.gif

happy.gif i thought the switch happened tomorrow. thanks for letting me know laugh.gif

I thought so too. I had some winters I had hoped to breed today, but no such luck. I saw last night someone offering a spring on EG thread, so I went hunting before everyone realized springs were dropping. xd.png

Would a CB cheese be worth a CB blusang? and if not what would their general worth be?

I value CB blusangs just underneath the value of CB metals. They drop less often than CB metals. When they were a new release, I traded my 2nd gen Holly IOU for 50 CB Blusangs.

@ jelli - no

CB Blusang is the 3rd rarest dragon you can catch in the cave right now. i'd rate them on a 1:1 for a 2G Metals or low gen tinsel (3-5 gen depending on the line)

cheese is 1:1 on a Dino or maybe a CB Nebula

Edited by Red2111

What could be worth 5th even-gen shimmer?

Can I ask for CB metallic?

What could be worth 5th even-gen shimmer?

Can I ask for CB metallic?

A. What lineage?

B. You can probably get a CB Metal because we're still in both the Shimmer frenzy and the middle of the CB metal boom. Since it's uncertain how long either of those will last, you might as well make the best trades you can while you still can.

would a CB GW be worth 2 Tri-horn wyverns? if not what would be worth a CB tri-horn?

imo right now, yes. though before the speckle release i'd place GW's as higher priced than that. given the increased dropping though, their value has been driven down darastically.

once they go back to normal though, the value will increase again; given their shiny and lovely.

for stripes, i value them as

1:1 on black, GW, Chicken and Speckle

1:2 on Nebula, Red, other Unbreedables

Edited by Red2111

What's CB Stripe worth these days?

Not that much - they are so easy to catch at the moment....

What's CB Stripe worth these days?

Not that much these days. I've been in the forest recently and it sometimes takes one refresh or so before the stripes disappear. I've also been having a harder time trading stripes on the threads since a lot of people got their fill of CB stripes during the boom sad.gif

Probably on par with a CB Black, CB GW as Red2111 said but you can't stack them for CB metals (no matter how many you gather) sad.gif

yeah very true abotu the metal thing Valeth. i put that in there not realizing it was misleading with the Shimmer rush going on right now.

i've taken it out

for stripes, i value them as

1:1 on black, GW, Chicken and Speckle

1:2 on Nebula, Red, other Unbreedables

To me CB stripes are more worthy than CB black.

I often see CB black nowadays, and they stay for a few refreshes. But for CB stripes you always have the risk of catching a spitfire and egglocked for 5 hours.

Edit: I just caught a CB stripe with 5d3h left in the AP and that's after my reflex stopped for like 1.5 sec...

What is going on in DC?!

Edited by love_HP

@ love_hp - spitefires only drop in the Desert, Stripes only drop in the Jungle and Forest (though i see more in the Forest) so theres no risk there.

and Stripes on a a droping craze along with Blacks, Metals, and GWs

Autoclicked on a purple dino after missing three CB golds. >_>

Does anyone know how much these are worth nowadays? I know that unbreedables aren't usually valued much among older players, besides the odd chicken.

Autoclicked on a purple dino after missing three CB golds. >_>

Does anyone know how much these are worth nowadays? I know that unbreedables aren't usually valued much among older players, besides the odd chicken.

Well, unbreedables have been scarce the last couple of weeks, so you could try for a couple of CB Blacks or Stripes.

Thanks for the info guys smile.gif What with the latest boom and the whole Shimmer craze I barely have any idea what could go for what these days. But if you guys say there's a chance I can get a GW then that's perfectly fine by me.

Angelic I've seen trades like that, so I'd say yeah.

And I've seen a trade or two last couple days, looking for purple dinos.

Can I get a CB Silver for a PB 2nd gen Gold?

Possibly, considering the metal boom. However, the Shimmer craze might mean people are conserving their metals and so the two cancel each other out.

Purebred metals sometimes actually seem harder to trade. Most people tend to think of a 2nd gen purebred metal as the beginning of even gens as opposed to the easier to create stair-steps. So it means tying up their other metals to try to breed a mate. A person who would potentially make a stair-step often doesn't have a whole bunch of CB metals, and so facing tying up one in the stair-step process may be more than they'd like to take on since PBs seem harder to breed and take up two metal breedings every time.

To me it's like a sports car, it's a luxury that many people in the market for a car just can't afford.

But, like I said, the metal boom may help, and there are probably always certain players on the look out for metal PBs.

I have a random question.

I have a handful of CB frills. I loved the dragon, it broke my heart when they were discontinued. Are the offspring from those worth as much as they used to be? I used to see a lot more requests for lineages with frills in them, but now I'm seeing it less.

I'm quite curious what a 2nd Gen gold from gold x frill would be, but also just curious in general as I've got plenty to breed them with of various dragons.