Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Why are people in the trade market expecting so much for CB golden wyverns? I'm seeing a lot of trade posts asking 1:1 for CB trios. But I'm also seeing a lot more gwyverns going through the Alpine than I'm seeing trios. So what gives? huh.gif

What would be a reasonable offer to get a Dino egg?

Why are people in the trade market expecting so much for CB golden wyverns? I'm seeing a lot of trade posts asking 1:1 for CB trios. But I'm also seeing a lot more gwyverns going through the Alpine than I'm seeing trios. So what gives? huh.gif

I figure the answer to that is just... lag, really. Which is to say, they were pretty rare even just a month and a half ago, so it's easy not to be 'caught up' to the increased supply.

Try catching one though. Sheesh. It's kinda ironic. They're much more common now because Alpine actually moves, but conversely they're much harder to catch since there's so much competition.

Now my question: What would it take to get a 2nd Gen Metal (non-tinsel/shimmer) from Old Pink?

I'd be willing to Breed you one for a couple Cb blusang as I have only one and need a complete pair if you are interested. I have one Cb old Pink. I can't promise it won't take awhile though xd.png! (I also have no list for offspring from my Cb gold and rarely make breeding metal lists but I would be willing to do one for you to help you out if you need it)

Edited by Reidragon

What I can get from three cb stripes?

Two cb ice? Or one 3rd gen gold or silver

In my opinion CB metals are going doooowwwn in value and should now be worth less than NDs :>

Thank you for the advice. I'm actually got offered a 3rd Gen I can continue so I'm going with that. smile.gif

Edited by Dawnfur

So I need some advice.

Would it be better to trade for a 3rd gen Shimmer whose lineage I can't continue in a stairstep, but it's offspring would end up looking like this, or a 4th gen that I can continue, but would most likely get Shimmer-fails all the time?

(I also love Shadow Walkers by the way, that's why I'm really considering the first. However I don't have any CBs of them. :/ )

Also, I can only get one or the other.

4th gen. Not many people could continue and appreciate a lineage like the first.

I agree, 4th gen if you can't continue the 3rd with a SW. It would be really hard to breed a mate for offspring of the other so I think trade interest would be low once the initial newness of shimmers dies down.

(Why do you think you would get fails all the time?)

I agree, 4th gen if you can't continue the 3rd with a SW. It would be really hard to breed a mate for offspring of the other so I think trade interest would be low once the initial newness of shimmers dies down.

(Why do you think you would get fails all the time?)

Because it would be mated with a common.

Agreed with the above posts. The 4th gen would be better because it would be considered "neater" by most people, and rares paired with commons are valued higher than rares paired with holidays because they're harder to get ^.^

What do you think a dragon with this lineage is worth (3rd gen perfect checker with Male Hollies and Whites)?

I breed them occasionally, and every time, I've been stunned by what people offer.

Edit: should mention, I'm not currently looking for offers. Just information.

Edited by rayden54

What do you think a dragon with this lineage is worth (3rd gen perfect checker with Male Hollies and Whites)?

I breed them occasionally, and every time, I've been stunned by what people offer.

Some people really value holly lineages, especially one that low.

It would vary. People who love holly or holiday lineages might even offer a metal for it. (I might if it was a longer metal x3) Others would perhaps offer similar lineages or uncommons.

That one is reallly up to how much value the offering party puts on lineage.

As just a white, it wouldn't get many offers.

In a few months, any shimmer which is not 2nd or third gen is going to be worth nothing. So trade for a third gen.

A big number of even gen Holly checkers are with White dragon, so I guess that lots of people need perfect mates.

In a few months, any shimmer which is not 2nd or third gen is going to be worth nothing. So trade for a third gen.

Wouldn't agree. Even now, 4th gen Tinsels seem to go for a nice price.

What's worth CB Royal Blue dragon? Can I ask for CB Golden Wyvern?

What's worth CB Royal Blue dragon? Can I ask for CB Golden Wyvern?

I wouldn't offer that. I would value a CB Royal Blue around the same as a CB Purple, but I would consider the purple more valuable.

How many new shinys would be worth a CB Silver egg?

And what would a 7th gen Dorkface Holly be worth?

Edited by Ultra

How many new shinys would be worth a CB Silver egg?

And what would a 7th gen Dorkface Holly be worth?

I don't personally think they're worth CB Metals. If I had a CB metal, I wouldn't trade it for these guys until we really see what rarity they are.

Plus I think you're out of luck since it seems the people who were trading CB metals for them did it in the early morning.

Also, if the Holly is clean it could be worth a lot. But I'm not much help there.

Edited by Dawnfur

CB GW, what could I get? I need a CB blusang for a breeding request, could I get a blusang for it?

CB GW, what could I get? I need a CB blusang for a breeding request, could I get a blusang for it?

Blusang is rated slightly higher now, try adding something extra to the gw

WOW!!!!

I have the same line unrealted.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MO76

I own Joyous Seraph and Lailah Charmeine. Got a Cb gold for their baby last year. Have yet to Iou them out this year. Any chance you would be up to swapping white babies with me?!! If so please Pm me ;D

Edited by Reidragon