Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Thanks!

I have had no luck catching CB gold & silver eggs, perhaps I may have better luck creating a ND blink.gif

Do you think a 3rd gen pb blusang could make me get a cb stripe or a cb purple female hathcling? Or I'd better simply drop it in the AP and try for something else?

Do you think a 3rd gen pb blusang could make me get a cb stripe or a cb purple female hathcling? Or I'd better simply drop it in the AP and try for something else?

Yes.

But I think it's faster if you catch one in the forest.There are a lot of them and not many people want it.

I have a 'fake' 2g PB silver (I seriously did not realize the mother was a deadline until now and I've had her since 09!) Lineage, but I have no idea what this would be worth.

Help?

Are CB hellfire wyverns not very common now? I'm still under the impression of 2 years ago they sort of belong to "blocker" breed...

I have a 'fake' 2g PB silver (I seriously did not realize the mother was a deadline until now and I've had her since 09!) Lineage, but I have no idea what this would be worth.

Help?

Deadline lowers would like it, although I don't know what would they offer for it. As far as the rest of us go, you could maybe try for a couple of CB uncommons.

Are CB hellfire wyverns not very common now? I'm still under the impression of 2 years ago they sort of belong to "blocker" breed...

Well, while they aren't a blocker breed anymore, most people can get them easily without trading, since they tend to sit for a couple of refreshes in a biome. So, not much, really.

How much would be a good price to offer for a 3G offspring for a 2G Tinselkin - but you would be asking the person to breed it to a specific mate? (The person doesn't seem to life mate from what I can see on their scroll, both breeds are the same and common, the specific mate would be a 2G from a relatively recent Holiday).

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Would you say chicken eggs are quite rare in the moment?

Could it bring me a low gen tinsel, if i add perhaps 2 Cb golden Wyverns?

Well, while they aren't a blocker breed anymore, most people can get them easily without trading, since they tend to sit for a couple of refreshes in a biome. So, not much, really.

I posted an even 5gen red egg up for trade, and the only offer I got is a CB hellfire wyvern, do you think it's worth it? (I know the red egg isn't worth a lot...

I posted an even 5gen red egg up for trade, and the only offer I got is a CB hellfire wyvern, do you think it's worth it? (I know the red egg isn't worth a lot...

PB EG will be worth more to the right person. If you didn't post it in the EG thread, I'd post it there.

Even still, I have a PB EG Red line, and I wouldn't give too much for the egg. I'd more likely to bloodswap with you. I would guess you'd get more for it as a hatchy, but not too much more.

Maybe. Although, you should probably check even gen trading and gifting thread before you make your decision.

Well, the red egg isn't PB or checker, and I only have one hellfire for now, so I guess I'm fine to accept the offer.

(Already posted in even gen trade thread yesterday, but most people's posts are about eggs much more uncommon than mine. dry.gif

Well, the red egg isn't PB or checker, and I only have one hellfire for now, so I guess I'm fine to accept the offer.

(Already posted in even gen trade thread yesterday, but most people's posts are about eggs much more uncommon than mine. dry.gif

If you are willing to hatch the egg and put it up as a hatchie, you would get more offers. smile.gif

milkaq66 : I know that chicken collectors will go after you! smile.gif And there are quite a few of them here.

Would you say chicken eggs are quite rare in the moment?

Could it bring me a low gen tinsel, if i add perhaps 2 Cb golden Wyverns?

Eeyup, I would so offer that for a chicken.

If you are willing to hatch the egg and put it up as a hatchie, you would get more offers. smile.gif

milkaq66 : I know that chicken collectors will go after you! smile.gif And there are quite a few of them here.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Speaking of chicken collectors...is LBD still active and collecting chickens?

Thank you for the suggestion.

Speaking of chicken collectors...is LBD still active and collecting chickens?

Yup. And s/he is still collecting chickens.

Thanks for answering!

I'll try my luck, when the chick's off from cooldown biggrin.gif

What is a cheese egg worth nowadays?

How much are cb red dorsal eggs worth at this point?

Is a CB Gold equal or more than a CB Silver? I've seen many people who offer 2 Silvers for a Gold.

People tend to value CB Golds higher than Silvers.

Is a CB Gold equal or more than a CB Silver? I've seen many people who offer 2 Silvers for a Gold.

Most people are looking for a 1:2 ratio for CB golds to CB silvers but occasionally, there are people who are willing to do 1:1 but those trades usually happen very quickly ohmy.gif Neglecteds on the other hand are appreciating in value since I've been seeing trades for 1:1 for a CB gold whereas a few weeks ago, it was 1:1 for a CB silver.

Would I be able to get a 2gen Mint from an Old Pink for a CB Stripe?