Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What are peaople trading for second generation pure bred alt vines? O.o

truefully i have no idea. I rarely actually see one in the trades but I would assume it has the same value as a curled black alt.

truefully i have no idea. I rarely actually see one in the trades but I would assume it has the same value as a curled black alt.

Aaaaand what's the value of a curled black alt? o.o

Aaaaand what's the value of a curled black alt? o.o

It can range from multiple cb ice/magma/blusang to 2nd-3rd gen gold

Do you think a CB silver hatchie, a PB 2nd Gen silver and a PB second Gen gold could net me a CB gold?

Edited by Reidragon

I OBVIOUSLY have no idea of the worth of anything - so my question

I have THIS http://dragcave.net/lineage/AEN1

a 3gen PB Thuwed DeepSea. I'm looking for a mate for it and would like another 3gen PB Thuwed - doesn't have to be a DeepSea (but there ARE some breeds I just WON"T take).

What would I have to have to ask for such a dragon?

Thank you

Do you think a CB silver hatchie, a PB 2nd Gen silver and a PB second Gen gold could net me a CB gold?

I'd say so...

I have two metals, both 4gen,

Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/0KJ0j

Silver http://dragcave.net/lineage/4LBOl

To my mind they're worth something. Apparently I'm wrong. What should I be asking for these now worthless metals both alone and as a pair?

ETA: And HOW do I ask it? If I TELL the prospective traders the (example here) lines of Tinsels I have instead of just saying check my list/profile/spreadsheet for what I have and don't offer those, I get zilcho. If I say give me your best offers, I get zilcho. I'll have CB Trios, Blacks, even a Blusang - that everyone is supposedly drooling to get, Nebs, Seasonals, I even tried a mating pair of Speckles thrown into the heap. I've had 2 and 3gen Metals up. Everything - DOG CARP.

Totally at sea here since other people seem able to trade CB Commons for metals.

Edited by Ayelldee

I've tried everything. "Give me your best offer" - no offer.

I think they're worth low-gen Tinsels, and I even TELL them the ones I have and don't need instead of saying check my spreadsheet - no offer.

So I make an outrageous request and get called on it.

I've asked for (for both) low gen Tinsels

low gen Thuweds or Dorks

even Metal swaps

zilcho

I have two metals, both 4gen,

Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/0KJ0j

Silver http://dragcave.net/lineage/4LBOl

Well, I can only say for myself:

First one is a Silver x SW line, and I have plenty of those (for some reason, Silver x SW breed like rabbits).

The Gold one is pretty, but I can't continue that lineage, as I don't have a CB Yule.

They are not worthless, far from it, but I won't give a low (3-4) gen Tinsel from uncommon line for those.

CB ice hatchie for 3rd gen curled alt black hatchie (perfect checker from blusang, but I'd probably freeze the hatchie)- is it worth the CB trio? (answer quick before I miss the oportunity!)

CB ice hatchie for 3rd gen curled alt black hatchie (perfect checker from blusang, but I'd probably freeze the hatchie)- is it worth the CB trio? (answer quick before I miss the oportunity!)

it might be if you need a curled alt since they are fairly rare and there is a chance that the next time you try there might not be anyone who has a curled alt. honestly you might be getting the better end of the deal smile.gif

it might be if you need a curled alt since they are fairly rare and there is a chance that the next time you try there might not be anyone who has a curled alt. honestly you might be getting the better end of the deal smile.gif

Alright, thanks! Made my offer, hopefully I get the hatchie. If so, I'm 2 hatchlings away from completing just barely getting started with my alt black collection!

Edited by TVTD

I'd say so...

Well it hasn't worked yet so maybe not Lol xP

Are Golds vs Silvers still going for 1:2? I ask because I've seen more Golds in the recent metal flood than Silvers, so I'm hoping someone might do 1:1.

Are Golds vs Silvers still going for 1:2? I ask because I've seen more Golds in the recent metal flood than Silvers, so I'm hoping someone might do 1:1.

Rarity is based on availability and how much people want things. Even if you do see more golds, people want them more. You might get lucky with a 1:1 trade but most people are still looking for two silvers for a gold.

Rarity is based on availability and how much people want things. Even if you do see more golds, people want them more. You might get lucky with a 1:1 trade but most people are still looking for two silvers for a gold.

Thought as much. Still: bummer laugh.gif.

I OBVIOUSLY have no idea of the worth of anything - so my question

I have THIS http://dragcave.net/lineage/AEN1

a 3gen PB Thuwed DeepSea. I'm looking for a mate for it and would like another 3gen PB Thuwed - doesn't have to be a DeepSea (but there ARE some breeds I just WON"T take).

What would I have to have to ask for such a dragon?

Thank you

I think it is quite difficult to trade for Thuweds, especially purebreds.

I'd try asking in the "Do you have a Thuwed" thread if anyone is able to breed a 3rd gen pb and would like to do for you

Just curious, but, what would a CB neglected dragon be worth in trade?

It's hard to say. I would've always thought that a CB Neglected would be worth a CB Gold, but whenever I've had CB Neglecteds to trade I've been unable to find someone willing to give a CB Gold for it. :P

It's hard to say. I would've always thought that a CB Neglected would be worth a CB Gold, but whenever I've had CB Neglecteds to trade I've been unable to find someone willing to give a CB Gold for it. tongue.gif

currently you might get luckier with that, as metals drop more often.

whats the worth of a CB Blusang? are they going 1:1 for CB Gold Wyvrens still?

I've tried everything. "Give me your best offer" - no offer.

I think they're worth low-gen Tinsels, and I even TELL them the ones I have and don't need instead of saying check my spreadsheet - no offer.

So I make an outrageous request and get called on it.

I've asked for (for both) low gen Tinsels

low gen Thuweds or Dorks

even Metal swaps

zilcho

in my experence it seems the more brief your trading request is, the better the results. as well as the way you word things. i've also foudn that trades which use pictures of the eggs/hatcheis their trading and seeking their more likely to get noticed.

instead of saying "give me your best offer" try "all offers considered". its less agressive and more passive and welcoming. then have a short auto list, and instead be general with the auto. like just stating "low gen tinsel" instead of getting into specifics.

one problem i do see though, is that your spredsheet link seems to have disappeared; which could be why no one is offering if your suggestign they refer to your spredsheet smile.gif

Edited by Red2111

Just curious, but, what would a CB neglected dragon be worth in trade?

I agree with whitebaron that the recent onslaught of metals means your chances of getting a CB metal are increased. But, at the same time, most people seem to be trying to get only Shimmers in trade, so that could lessen your chances.

But it wouldn't hurt to ask for one, because most people searching probably won't get on a Shimmer list, and so they may be willing to go for the next big ticket item on their wish list. If you're going to ask for a Shimmer in trade, I think that might be a harder sell.

ETA:

whats the worth of a CB Blusang?  are they going 1:1 for CB Gold Wyvrens still?

Actually, GWs are falling quite heavily, while Blusangs seem to be almost non-existant, right now. I went through DDF looking, and in around 2,000 dragons I saw 1 CB Blusang. So I don't think it's a 1:1 trade at this time.

Edited by skauble

blusangs, are from all the so-called rares, the one you can catch the hardest at the moment. i have not even SEEN one the whole last week. (and i saw plenty of metals)

Golden Wyverns are currently a little harder to catch, but still quite common - they are in the alpine, and that biome moves very fast currently, due to the new release. there are probably 5-10 wyverns in each hourly drop.

thanks guys for the info happy.gif i need to start trading and catching some but haven't done so since the original release for the Blusangs