Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I usually trade 3rd gen for commons, Xeno,s 2nd gen Metals but his week i got a CB Gold for a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer x Silver Lunar blink.gif these offers are still out there smile.gif may be a help if they are hatched and influenced unsure.gif

Edited by rrattts

Can guardians of nature be traded? I know you can only summon 3 eggs, but can you trade for extra? And, if they can be traded, what are they worth?

Can guardians of nature be traded? I know you can only summon 3 eggs, but can you trade for extra? And, if they can be traded, what are they worth?

No, they are Scroll-Locked

It might be beneficial to specify what you are looking for instead of just asking for "offers". I usually don't offer on trades if I can't estimate whether the other person will be interested in what I have or is actually looking for something else or more valuable, because I don't want to waste my egg/hatchie slots on waiting for hours or maybe days and then having my offer potentially rejected.

You cannot get a CB Gold or Neglected for a 3rd gen Prize anymore, but as InugamiZERO said, rare lines can still get you a CB Silver if you are lucky and persistent enough. I recently traded one of my 3rd gens for one. I would recommend writing down a few things you believe are reasonable to ask for and if noone bites, go down with your wants. That will also give you a good impression of how desirable your Prize lines are. You can still ask for "offers" in addition, but I would always give potential trading partners some hint as to what you are willing to accept.

Edit: Just had a look at your trade post and saw that you weren't actually just asking for "offers", so strike that above (I'll let it stand for other people). But still, at least to me (!), if someone is asking for a CB Gold and then "offers", I feel like it is unlikely that person is going to accept something significantly less rare - like a single CB Xeno. Also, your Prize line is from one of the original CB Prizes which already has produced a lot of offspring, so it is not worth a CB Metal at all. Color and breed might also play a role here. I feel like bronze Prizes and Tinsels in general are not in such high demand, but then, I'm not an expert in Prize trading at all, because I don't collect them myself. Just writing down my personal feelings about certain kinds of trade posts here. X)

I have lots of 2G prizes, and I find that I'm not getting much for ANY of my 3Gs, even the ones from pretty rare lines :/ I understand that this line is probably my most common one, but I'm getting offers like 2G golden wyverns right now :'D I'll be more specific next time, or ask for holiday mates smile.gif Thanks!

Edit: Just traded that one for a CB gold :') I guess I just have to be persistent.

What do 2G hollies go for these days? I've tried many times, offering a bunch of CB metals each time. I don't even know how to get my hands on one anymore! xd.png

Edited by synditrix

Are kingcrowns considered rares?

I keep seeing trade's offering kingcrown's for rare stuff.

I have accidentally picked up so many CB kingcrowns before, I had to bite like 4 of them(they all turned vamp instead of freeing up my space though x.x)

But i've just been drowning in them and try not to pick them up any more since i've been looking for rares.

If these guys have been rare all along i'm going to be mad at myself lol x-x

What could a 2g with an Alt Sweetling parent go for?

More specifically, a Silver from Alt Sweetling x Silver?

Wikia shows golden wyvern's as rare, yet I have such trouble getting a single hatchling for my trades.

Anyone else having that same problem?

Wikia shows golden wyvern's as rare, yet I have such trouble getting a single hatchling for my trades.

more uncommon than rare and in my experience they make horrible trade fodder, unless I picked it up for myself I throw them to the AP

Yeah they are not rare anymore, just uncommon.

The wiki should probably be updated to show that.

I think most people already have lots of CBs of them already so they are not that great for trades anymore unless someone is newer or is working on a lineage with them.

What is the current rarity of CB lunar heralds?

uncommon same as blusangs

I would not compare them to blusangs, as blusangs value is worth more than lunar heralds

uncommon same as blusangs

Actually, Blusangs are rare. Look at the wiki (and most trade offers with a blusang in it)

Looks like Maylin was faster than me!

Edited by kreepers_killer

I would not compare them to blusangs, as blusangs value is worth more than lunar heralds

really? i see blusangs more often than the lunar heralds so i just assumed lunar heralds were more rare im sorry

really? i see blusangs more often than the lunar heralds so i just assumed lunar heralds were more rare im sorry

I see xenos more often than blusangs, yet they have the same rarity. You are maybe just luckier tongue.gif

What's the deal with alt blacks? Been trying to breed one to no avail (using 5x different pairings). How rare are they? Is there a ratio for how often they occur, such as 1 in 20, 1 in 50 eggs, etc. I think I've just been having a hard time with them, but are they really super duper rare?

What's the deal with alt blacks? Been trying to breed one to no avail (using 5x different pairings). How rare are they? Is there a ratio for how often they occur, such as 1 in 20, 1 in 50 eggs, etc. I think I've just been having a hard time with them, but are they really super duper rare?

Alts are pretty rares, since they are only obtainable by breeding. The number of alt/normal is not known, but we know it's not common

Alts are pretty rares, since they are only obtainable by breeding. The number of alt/normal is not known, but we know it's not common

Thanks! I'm aware they're breeding only. To be precise, I was wondering about their exact rarity in comparison to, say a CB silver or gold.

Edited by andromedae

Thanks! I'm aware they're breeding only. To be precise, I was wondering about their exact rarity in comparison to, say a CB silver or gold.

I don;t believe they are worth that much, I think an alt hatchi could be worth a dino or something like that (I'm not an expert, so I may be wrong. I'm kinda new to this trading stuff)

Alt blacks do not have a specific ratio, it varies with time. There was a time they used to be easier to get, but I believe lately for few months they have been extremely difficult. Depending on occurrence, one type of alt hatchie may have more value over other but it's usually only applicable for hatchies required for freezing. (normally curlted alt is more rare than sitting alt, I haven't tried for an alt in ages so I'm not sure of which one is more common atm).

it works like this

2G pb alt value > non pb 2g alt > clean lined alt > any line alt

curlet alt > sitting alt

tl;dr no their ratio isn't fixed and fluctuates depending on how many are being raised.

--

In terms of trading value, they are more or less the same (CB silver if you really stretch it, otherwise couple of cb rares) because they're some of the oldest dragons around and not used in lineages as often, so demand is limited.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama