Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Thank you. No problem. I was offering them to get a Spessartine that I needed for another trade. Will do now :-)

A Spessartine feels fair to me I think.

Wow, that sounds really high for an alt that doesn't seem that rare. Think the potential traders are overvaluing the alt undines?

Could be. I don't know what they actually get as a trade, but I do know I haven't had one alt on me since they first came out.....

How many CB imperial Fleshcrownes could i get/ask for a Neglected CB or what gen Prize?

its been 3 years since i last traded one of these had some offers of a 2nd gen metal sad.gif if value has fallen that low i will not take the time and effort to do anymore blink.gif

How many CB imperial Fleshcrownes could i get/ask for a Neglected CB or what gen Prize?

its been 3 years since i last traded one of these had some offers of a 2nd gen metal sad.gif if value has fallen that low i will not take the time and effort to do anymore blink.gif

I think you could ask for a *lot* of CB Fleshcrownes (though I don't normally trade in bulk quantities of hatchies, someone else might be able to advise on numbers), and I would say you should easily be able to ask for a 3G Prize, possibly even a 2G? smile.gif

I'd guess it's not impossible, especially if you'd be happy with a brown Copper. I've seen loads of trades out there today with a value gap I'd perceive as waaay bigger than Copper for Dino.

*has idea*

I'm trying to trade for a cb gold or silver. What is a proper number of CB unbreedables (dinos, paper, cheese, chickens) to offer? I've had a couple PMs from people saying they have a metal and asking how many unbreedables I'd offer, but once I respond with an offer (2 or 3), I never get a response, which makes me think that my offer is too low. So what is a reasonable offer to make?

Thanks! smile.gif

I'm trying to trade for a cb gold or silver. What is a proper number of CB unbreedables (dinos, paper, cheese, chickens) to offer? I've had a couple PMs from people saying they have a metal and asking how many unbreedables I'd offer, but once I respond with an offer (2 or 3), I never get a response, which makes me think that my offer is too low. So what is a reasonable offer to make?

Thanks! smile.gif

I can't give you a number, but the problem with these trades is that whoever can catch cb golds and silvers, can also catch unbreedables easily. And: Locking one egg slot with a cb gold or 2-3 with cb unbreedables is not such a great difference that it would be worth trading the gold off for 2-3 unbreedable hatchies. So in order to make your offer worth a cb metal, you'd probably have to hatch them for the other person and offer a number the other person won't bother to hatch themselves. Maybe 5-10? The number is just a guess though. If 2-3 didn't work out so far, I'd offer 4-5 next time and see how it goes. You can still increase you offers stepwise until you find a number that works smile.gif

what could i get for a 2g alt vine?

bred from normal vines

A 2nd gen purebred alt vine is worth A LOT, if I'm right. Some even ask CB metallics for it, or even CB almandines and spessartines.

How much can I get for a CB golden wyvern and CB winter? I'm willing to trade them both for something cool. smile.gif

Are the Shimmer-scales more valuable than Tinsels at the moment?

I realize I am unable to trade Tinsels, even if I just ask for hatchlings.

I accidentally got a black alt hatchie. It's not 2G, but I wouldn't say it have messy lineage. Could I receive something nice for it or only 2G alts have any value?

@ biruko - i dunno what alt go for, as i dont trade for em or try to bred them personally. most people looking to trade for them are looking for 2G's mostly. you might want to try putting a "all offers considered" and see what people offer you, and if you dont want it but want it to go to a good home i do know that plenty of people in the Secret Santa gifting thread are looking for an "any lineaged" alt black for their giftees smile.gif

@ Alexiel Dragoness - i wouldn't say the Shimmers are worth more than Tinsels. with prize lines it depends on the type of lineages, generation of the egg/hatchi, and the CB ancestor. also hatchies for prize liens are harder to trade as ungendered.

A 2nd gen purebred alt vine is worth A LOT, if I'm right. Some even ask CB metallics for it, or even CB almandines and spessartines.

How much can I get for a CB golden wyvern and CB winter? I'm willing to trade them both for something cool. smile.gif

you should be able to get a decent hatchie or another uncommon egg for the GW imo

the Winter will be worth more than the GW, as winters are more in demand and you can only get them for a limited time each year. i'd say maybe a 5th or 6th gen prize line ...

What should I offer for a CB black? They don't seem that rare, but I've been having trouble finding them.

Well....You can throw me a dummy egg from the AP and tell me your scroll name so I'll know it's your offer.~ Done! You're welcome

Edited by Tawanda001

Are the Shimmer-scales more valuable than Tinsels at the moment?

I realize I am unable to trade Tinsels, even if I just ask for hatchlings.

I don't think it is a matter of shimmers more valuable than tinsels, but or rarity / year of the line. A 2011/2012 line is Worth much less than a 2014 one for example.

The problem with your trade (if I correctly saw it) imho is that the lines you are offering are quite common or with Holiday / tombstone and you are not just asking for hatchlings but for hatchlings with nice codes.

And people may be scared by that because 1) they can't choose the code of the hatchlings they want to offer and 2) they can't know if, after they have spent days for hatchling the dragons, you will like theit codes and their lineage

I can't give you a number, but the problem with these trades is that whoever can catch cb golds and silvers, can also catch unbreedables easily. And: Locking one egg slot with a cb gold or 2-3 with cb unbreedables is not such a great difference that it would be worth trading the gold off for 2-3 unbreedable hatchies. So in order to make your offer worth a cb metal, you'd probably have to hatch them for the other person and offer a number the other person won't bother to hatch themselves. Maybe 5-10? The number is just a guess though. If 2-3 didn't work out so far, I'd offer 4-5 next time and see how it goes. You can still increase you offers stepwise until you find a number that works smile.gif

Thank you so much! I'll wait for this batch to hatch and then offer them. smile.gif

I don't think it is a matter of shimmers more valuable than tinsels, but or rarity / year of the line. A 2011/2012 line is Worth much less than a 2014 one for example.

The problem with your trade (if I correctly saw it) imho is that the lines you are offering are quite common or with Holiday / tombstone and you are not just asking for hatchlings but for hatchlings with nice codes.

And people may be scared by that because 1) they can't choose the code of the hatchlings they want to offer and 2) they can't know if, after they have spent days for hatchling the dragons, you will like theit codes and their lineage

That's a good point, I haven't thought about that. I would love most of neat codes and lines. I would accept eggs, but then I can just get them myself, I wouldn't need to trade for them. Hatchlings are more valuable than eggs because they just don't lock the scroll.

But even a line with no tombstones, and low gen, it is very difficult to trade. But yes, probably the problem is that I don't have much rare lines.

Hmm, how much do you think an older (but rare) line would be worth? I have a couple of babies from older lines (like her https://dragcave.net/lineage/QWSBJ) who have only produced 1 3G offspring, who has produced nothing else.

Hmm, how much do you think an older (but rare) line would be worth? I have a couple of babies from older lines (like her https://dragcave.net/lineage/QWSBJ) who have only produced 1 3G offspring, who has produced nothing else.

I think that (depending on whether or not the other person has it, of course) that it could probably fetch about as much, if not more than, a 2014 line.

Which copper is the rarest and the commonest? It seems the green might be the rarest, but I'm not sure.

Which copper is the rarest and the commonest? It seems the green might be the rarest, but I'm not sure.

Going by the responses from here, anyone who considers the value of Coppers to be notably different between colours will place brown bottom and green top. I'm happy to trade red for green in either direction though, I don't think those two are much separate.

I am curious... is a shimmer descendant of 'Pinoy' worth anything?

I am curious... is a shimmer descendant of 'Pinoy' worth anything?

I've seen people ask for them in trades, so ...yes? I think it would depend on the lineage too. Is that the line that was bred only with a messy mate?

I've seen people ask for them in trades, so ...yes? I think it would depend on the lineage too. Is that the line that was bred only with a messy mate?

The one I was offered was actually quite pretty... except that it was also VERY inbred.

From what I was told MOST Pinoy offspring are quite messy and inbred so... the one I was offered was actually one of the nicer ones.

Edited by Silverswift