Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Someone might be looking for exactly that pairing for a lineage and might be willing to pay more, it's worth a try smile.gif I think it's easier to arrange good trades for holidays before the respective holiday - maybe try putting a note in your signature and start looking for a trade already.

Someone might be looking for exactly that pairing for a lineage and might be willing to pay more, it's worth a try smile.gif I think it's easier to arrange good trades for holidays before the respective holiday - maybe try putting a note in your signature and start looking for a trade already.

I might at that... sounds like good advice.

is a 4G holly worth anything? 0':

Can I see what the lineage would look like?

I'd happily offer you an egg from my fourth gen RA and Kaimelar shimmer for it. smile.gif

Not sure what others'd trade for it, though.

Can I see what the lineage would look like?

I'd happily offer you an egg from my fourth gen RA and Kaimelar shimmer for it. smile.gif

Not sure what others'd trade for it, though.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/E1kJ4

it's a stairstep atm and i'm able to carry it on. laugh.gif is RA + Kaimelar that a rare line of shimmers? i don't have a CB RA to continue it on, unfortantely. sad.gif

Edited by Matmetchi

I've been looking for CB Spessartine and Almandine Pyralspites (need them for another trade). So far I've been trying to trade for them using 2g Avatars, but I haven't gotten any offers and I have a funny feeling that Avatars are worth nothing compared to Pyralspites, in trade value.

So what could I trade that would get me some CB Pyralspites?

I've been looking for CB Spessartine and Almandine Pyralspites (need them for another trade). So far I've been trying to trade for them using 2g Avatars, but I haven't gotten any offers and I have a funny feeling that Avatars are worth nothing compared to Pyralspites, in trade value.

So what could I trade that would get me some CB Pyralspites?

2g metals MIGHT fetch you an alamandine pyralspite. but this is hardly a good time to be trading for pyralspites at all.

I just got a CB caps-and-numbers palindromic-coded golden wyvern egg from the caves. The obvious thing to do would be keep it and breed it except I already have a CB golden wyvern egg from AP a couple of days ago. So my questions are do I try to trade it, and if so roughly how much is it worth?

Keeping in mind pretty much my only interest in lineages is the process of creating them myself, so probably that goes somewhat in favour of keeping it...

Could anyone tell me about how much a CB tan Ridgewing is worth? I was hoping the one I grabbed would be a regular, for a lineage I'm trying to set up, and I don't have much use for a tan one right now.

ETA: Just got another one. dry.gifxd.png

Edited by Tanigi

Could anyone tell me about how much a CB tan Ridgewing is worth? I was hoping the one I grabbed would be a regular, for a lineage I'm trying to set up, and I don't have much use for a tan one right now.

ETA: Just got another one. dry.gifxd.png

This isn't an answer to your question, but if you want regular CB ridgewings, they float by the AP all the time. smile.gif I got a whole bunch of mine from there; I'd recommend giving that a try.

Gen6 Vampire from Thuwed lineage I found dropped on AP. Previous owner mucked up the staircasing.

Just wondering if this has any value whatsoever, since I'm kinda new. Don't try to dupe me if it does, please give a legitimate answer.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IZ9UD

if i were to trade offspring from this pair, what would be a fair offer on that?

I guess only people who are doing lineages with prizekins would be interested in trading for it. I usually gift away my 3G prizekins. However, I did get a beautiful 4g gold shimmer once for one, I was not putting it up for trade, I was just posting it on the departure thread and someone doing lineages with prizekins liked the pairing and would like to trade with me.

if i were to trade offspring from this pair, what would be a fair offer on that?

I would trade for similar prizekin lineage or maybe an uncommon or a couple of bred holiday mates or BSA, etc .

Gen6 Vampire from Thuwed lineage I found dropped on AP. Previous owner mucked up the staircasing.

Just wondering if this has any value whatsoever, since I'm kinda new. Don't try to dupe me if it does, please give a legitimate answer.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IZ9UD

Even if it weren't messed up it wouldn't have much value for trade. It's too easy to pick up nice lineages in the thuwed thread and the gifting threads that are shorter/cleaner. The only thuweds with much trade value are the 2g straight from TJ's scroll, sometimes PB 3 or 4 gen too

How rare are the Christmas dragons? I know Hollies are rare, but Yulebucks seems to be rare as well. Which is a better lineage, this or this?

I can't seem find any checkers in AP either, all I can find are stairs and high gen EGs. Christmas checkers are worth more than stairs, I assume.

I am seeing tons of yules in the AP, so they aren't all that rare, I had a harder time trying to snag solstice eggs

I think most players prefer checkers, but not all, tho of the two you have the yule stair would be much easier to continue, so probably easier to trade if that's what you want

you still have lots of time to find checkers, if you have the patience to sift through all the not so neat lineages biggrin.gif

May I ask what a 2G Holly and a 3G Holly would be worth?

I've been trying to trade a CB Gold + 3 CB Coppers + CB Almandine and 2 3G Shimmers for a 2G Holly and so far no nibbles. I've also tried splitting up the trade for a 3G Holly with similar results.

Am I too cheap for low-gen hollies or is it because most of the people who can catch 2G/3G hollies can more or less catch the things I'm trading?

I've been trying to trade a CB Gold + 3 CB Coppers + CB Almandine and 2 3G Shimmers for a 2G Holly and so far no nibbles. I've also tried splitting up the trade for a 3G Holly with similar results.

Am I too cheap for low-gen hollies or is it because most of the people who can catch 2G/3G hollies can more or less catch the things I'm trading?

That may be part of it. People who have managed to catch 2G Hollies for the most part are likely to hang onto them because they only have this one chance to get them, whereas the things you're currently offering are available all year round. sad.gif

That may be part of it. People who have managed to catch 2G Hollies for the most part are likely to hang onto them because they only have this one chance to get them, whereas the things you're currently offering are available all year round. sad.gif

Agreed. I've been trying with CB Gold + 7 CB Silvers + 2 CB Green Coppers + 2 3rd gen Prizes + IOU of more stuff - no results. I guess most people who catch 2nd gen Hollies prefer to keep them, and people who can breed them may aim for 2nd gen swaps or simply keeping them instead because there's no limit anymore, or for 2nd gen Prize offers.

On the other hand, I'm accepting a 2nd gen Prize instead of Holly for the same offer I mentioned, and it's not working either. xd.png Could be explained by the fact most Prize/Holly owners already have enough.

Have to agree this applies to 3rd gen Hollies as well. I only need 2nd gens for my scroll goal, so I haven't been trading for them myself, however if I were to trade my 3rd gens I wouldn't be accepting "regular" things for them mostly because there's a very limited amount of things I still need. ^^;

Edited by ZzelaBusya

keep in mind, that many holly owners have done their trades, iou,style, quite some time in the past already. This adds to your problem, as there might be soneone willing to,trade... Just not their 2014 or even 2015 offspring.

Agreed. I've been trying with CB Gold + 7 CB Silvers + 2 CB Green Coppers + 2 3rd gen Prizes + IOU of more stuff - no results. I guess most people who catch 2nd gen Hollies prefer to keep them, and people who can breed them may aim for 2nd gen swaps or simply keeping them instead because there's no limit anymore, or for 2nd gen Prize offers.

On the other hand, I'm accepting a 2nd gen Prize instead of Holly for the same offer I mentioned, and it's not working either. xd.png Could be explained by the fact most Prize/Holly owners already have enough.

Have to agree this applies to 3rd gen Hollies as well. I only need 2nd gens for my scroll goal, so I haven't been trading for them myself, however if I were to trade my 3rd gens I wouldn't be accepting "regular" things for them mostly because there's a very limited amount of things I still need. ^^;

Agreed. I think it's all those factors plus the IOU trading done early in the year that prevents low-gen Holly offers (Thanks Whitebaron!). The best bet would be to wait for people to catch low-gen hollies in the AP and hopefully they would offer.

As for 2G Prizes, usually at this point most CB owners have their lists full, or already have enough CB Metals for their scroll goals sad.gif

As for 2G Prizes, usually at this point most CB owners have their lists full, or already have enough CB Metals for their scroll goals sad.gif

You can never have enough cb metals. I am missing around 60 for my breeding project alone wink.gif

But lists.. Yeah. They fill up around february and never really recover.

The avatars aren't really worth that much do to them breeding like bunnies. But I would say that the checker is worth more out of the two.