Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I was hoping to trade my 2nd gen Avatar of Creation from female Tsunami for another 2nd gen AoC, preferably from Tsunami, or 2nd gen commons from Holidays or a CB common hatchie or something like that. The only offer I had was a 2nd gen PB Frostbite, which I thought was rather meagre but I've had no other offers since.

Is there no demand for Avatars or was Tsunami the wrong choice regarding parents? I didn't think I was asking that much, but it seems I was wrong or I'm just unlucky that no one's looking for an AoC at the moment.

@Mirhana: there is demand, all you need is the right people with the right needs. PM'ed you. No way I can let a fellow Avatarbreeder accept a 2G PB Frostbite for such a pretty Avatar.

@Djengis: I do not think so.

are number codes like THIS worth anything ?

There are people specially creating lineages with dragons of all number codes, if you can find one then they might offer something decent. Otherwise code hunters might like it, but you still won't get much.

Well, the last character is an uppercase "I" instead of a number.

If you hover your cursor over the egg it looks like a 1, but once i posted the lineage link i saw it xd.png

I was hoping to trade my 2nd gen Avatar of Creation from female Tsunami for another 2nd gen AoC, preferably from Tsunami, or 2nd gen commons from Holidays or a CB common hatchie or something like that. The only offer I had was a 2nd gen PB Frostbite, which I thought was rather meagre but I've had no other offers since.

Is there no demand for Avatars or was Tsunami the wrong choice regarding parents? I didn't think I was asking that much, but it seems I was wrong or I'm just unlucky that no one's looking for an AoC at the moment.

Avatars are tricky to bloodswap, i rather trade them iou style or i offer things entirely different, like: have 2g/3g metal, want: 2g avatar from blusang.

There's just too many mates to find one thats alluring to enough players to warrant nice offers.

Is it just me or is it really hard these days to even just swap a CB trio for another one?

I've had a thunder up for 24h now, and not even one offer blink.gif All I want is an ice or magma xd.png

Is this dragon worth a Neglected? I've been trying to trade for one, but no one seems to be interested in the Shimmer. sad.gif

Is it just me or is it really hard these days to even just swap a CB trio for another one?

I've had a thunder up for 24h now, and not even one offer blink.gif All I want is an ice or magma xd.png

I swapped a thunder for a magma just a week or two ago, but it took a while to get an offer. I think thunders are the most common of the three, so maybe try to bundle it with 1-2 red or pink hatchies if you want a fast trade...

Is this dragon worth a Neglected? I've been trying to trade for one, but no one seems to be interested in the Shimmer. sad.gif

Most people with NDs aren't willing to let them go unless a 2gen prize or several CB metals are on the table. I doubt one 3gen is enough for most people who regularly make NDs, possibly multiple 3gens though.

I think another reason your trade isn't getting any bites is because your 3gen is from a 2013 Shimmer.

Most people with NDs aren't willing to let them go unless a 2gen prize or several CB metals are on the table. I doubt one 3gen is enough for most people who regularly make NDs, possibly multiple 3gens though.

I think another reason your trade isn't getting any bites is because your 3gen is from a 2013 Shimmer.

Oh, I didn't know that... I thought 3rd gen Shimmers were valuable. I'll never be able to afford a Neglected. xd.png Thanks for your post!

They are still valuable. Just of different value than a Neglected.

Oh, I didn't know that... I thought 3rd gen Shimmers were valuable. I'll never be able to afford a Neglected. xd.png Thanks for your post!

3gen Shimmers are still quite valuable, NDs are just more on demand is all. wink.gif

I'm sure you'll still be able to trade many things for that 3gen Shimmer though.

Tried to trade a 2g Avatar of Change for CB Red Nebulas or 2-3 common hatchlings, got nothing.

What about this trade I posted? Does it seem fair?

Have: CB user posted image X2

—could add one more if desired

Want: 2 CB Red Nebula Hatchlings=auto, as needed for lineage.user posted image

2 CB Different Breeds of Egg from Nhiostrife, Green, Terrae, White, Red, Pink *High Priority for Xmas!*

Offers?

*shrug* They are there though. It's not like they've pulled a Copper and completely vanished.

Since this is apparently a point of contention, let me rephrase:

There are not enough people currently catching CB almandines (that they don't want to keep for themselves) to be in any way significant for trading. It doesn't matter what you offer. With very few exceptions, no one is trading CB almandines away - and the people that do will write the trades rather than comb through the threads to find others.

That's how lopsided the supply is at the moment.

Since this is apparently a point of contention, let me rephrase:

There are not enough people currently catching CB almandines (that they don't want to keep for themselves) to be in any way significant for trading. It doesn't matter what you offer. With very few exceptions, no one is trading CB almandines away - and the people that do will write the trades rather than comb through the threads to find others.

That's how lopsided the supply is at the moment.

I wasn't trying to be contentious, I was just pointing out that I'd seen (and indeed caught) them. dry.gif

I wasn't trying to be contentious, I was just pointing out that I'd seen (and indeed caught) them. dry.gif

You seemed to be disagreeing with my general statement about the effect on trading. smile.gif Sorry for misunderstanding! (Though I'm still glad I clarified, in case someone else had the same misunderstanding.)

the problem is, that most breeders are very busy at the moment catching up on new halloween mates, making ready their x-mas mates, and staying unlocked for the next release. ND making has not a lot of priority for many people until maybe end of march? People get bored because of no events, and they'll be making more NDs again. Oh, and btw: the regular releases definitely made people less bored and less ND-making-friendly.

You seemed to be disagreeing with my general statement about the effect on trading. smile.gif Sorry for misunderstanding! (Though I'm still glad I clarified, in case someone else had the same misunderstanding.)

Ok. I was about to come back and do an edit, but here works too. Was going to say that I *do* see the disparity, though I think that's party due to the crazy offers for them in the trading threads driving up demand as well - people aren't just grabbing them because they want to reach a scroll goal, but also to maybe offer on rare trades. I saw a few trades that I considered offering a CB Spess or Almand for, but in the end I decided that I wanted to reach my scroll goal more than I wanted <whatever>. tongue.gif

What could I get for 2-4 CB red Dorsals?