Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

ok so question... ive owed someone an egg since halloween breeding season. i finally have the egg i owe them but when i attempted to contact them their inbox was full and they have no contact info otherwise. i just made a deal with someone the other day oweing this person the same species of dragon as the first person. should i go ahead and give the egg to the second person since i can actually get ahold of them or what?

Are 2G Prize fails still in the market and if they are, how much are they typically worth?

Some people want 2nd gen golds for them, some people give them away free. It very much depends on the person.

@RulenneClarissa-I'd keep the trade links up. What's the worst that can happen, they grow up on your scroll and you have nice lineages? TBH though I think a solstice trade at this point is a long shot. But it could happen. tongue.gif

@linda3.0- I contacted someone through a Christmas present, lol. A nice quick "your box is full, plz pm me" might work.

@linda3.0- I contacted someone through a Christmas present, lol. A nice quick "your box is full, plz pm me" might work.

their scroll is hidden and im not sure its the same name as their account. can i even send a gift to a hidden scroll?

their scroll is hidden and im not sure its the same name as their account. can i even send a gift to a hidden scroll?

Well, you can send to TJ, and his scroll is hidden, so I suppose so.

I am having a terrible time catching CB Pyralsprites in the Alpine/Coastal region. I'd love to trade for them, but no one seems willing to bite on my offers. I can offer purebred 2g Golds, Silvers and Coppers plus the occasional dino catch or two. I don't want over offer, but I also really want those dragons. What are they going for these days?

I am having a terrible time catching CB Pyralsprites in the Alpine/Coastal region. I'd love to trade for them, but no one seems willing to bite on my offers. I can offer purebred 2g Golds, Silvers and Coppers plus the occasional dino catch or two. I don't want over offer, but I also really want those dragons. What are they going for these days?

I've seen people asking CB golds, silvers and coppers on 1:1 trades for CB pyralsprites from alpine and coast. So I don't think 2nd gen PB are going to the trick wink.gif

When I traded a coast Pyralspite a while back, I got about 20 offers. The demand is extremely high on them, so you pretty much have to offer something big (3g prize, cbmetal) to be sure you get one.

When I traded a coast Pyralspite a while back, I got about 20 offers. The demand is extremely high on them, so you pretty much have to offer something big (3g prize, cbmetal) to be sure you get one.

I've seen people asking CB golds, silvers and coppers on 1:1 trades for CB pyralsprites from alpine and coast. So I don't think 2nd gen PB are going to the trick wink.gif

Ack! So I need to get my bronze shimmer to give me some 3G eggs which it's been refusing. That's what I was worried about. Thanks for the answer!

How rare is rare?

I got this in the alpine and I saw that it's considered rare but I have no idea how much it's worth. From GW rare to CB metal for scale

How rare is rare?

I got this in the alpine and I saw that it's considered rare but I have no idea how much it's worth. From GW rare to CB metal for scale

See above. The demand for Pyralspites from the Coast and the Alpine is pretty high so I guess you can pretty much ask anything for it except 2nd gen Prizes and Hollies.

@woops: Well, I guess they are definitely not as rare as they used to be since I seem to be catching them fairly easy now but you should still get the rough equivalent of two GWs or 3-4 commons. Others are free to correct me here, though smile.gif .

Could I get an Ice dragon for this https://dragcave.net/lineage/q8zJX? I don't care about the gen or lineage of the Ice dragon, it's just the last one I'm missing to start summoning the GoN.

I've never traded anything here before, but one "legendary trio" dragon for another seems like a fair deal to me. Or am I wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind! A very nice user just gifted me the egg I needed.

Edited by HellRising

What would these be worth?

- 2nd gen PB Thunder Dragon

- 2nd gen PB Blusang

- 5th gen Shimmerscale from Shimmer x GW stairstep

Edited by LupusEques

First of all: happy new year to everyone! smile.gif

I have a question about dinos. I noticed that they hardly ever appear on the want-list of any trades and that they seem to have become less rare recently.

I managed to snag a green dino from the cave and was wondering what I can expect for it. I was thinking something in terms of CB Undine or 2G Avatars. Do you think that's realistic? Or am I wrong? Could I get something more rare?

Thanks for your advice. smile.gif

First of all: happy new year to everyone! smile.gif

I have a question about dinos. I noticed that they hardly ever appear on the want-list of any trades and that they seem to have become less rare recently.

I managed to snag a green dino from the cave and was wondering what I can expect for it. I was thinking something in terms of CB Undine or 2G Avatars. Do you think that's realistic? Or am I wrong? Could I get something more rare?

Thanks for your advice. smile.gif

They're rarely found on want lists because they're unbreedable and most people only collect an adult and two frozen hatchies smile.gif

I think you can get 2 cb undines for a dino, maybe 3 if you're lucky - they're not hard to catch. The 2nd gen avatar is a fair trade in my opinion, but might be harder to get, since only users with GoN's can breed them, while anyone can catch undines. Apart from that, you could swap it for another dino, cheese, paper or chicken, though papers and chicken are more popular than dinos and cheeses, so it might help to add a random cb hatchie or a BSA hatchie to the dino.

They're rarely found on want lists because they're unbreedable and most people only collect an adult and two frozen hatchies smile.gif

I think you can get 2 cb undines for a dino, maybe 3 if you're lucky - they're not hard to catch. The 2nd gen avatar is a fair trade in my opinion, but might be harder to get, since only users with GoN's can breed them, while anyone can catch undines. Apart from that, you could swap it for another dino, cheese, paper or chicken, though papers and chicken are more popular than dinos and cheeses, so it might help to add a random cb hatchie or a BSA hatchie to the dino.

Thank you for your advice! smile.gif

The 2nd gen avatar is a fair trade in my opinion, but might be harder to get, since only users with GoN's can breed them, while anyone can catch undines.

Well, from my experience it is not hard to trade for avatars, when you can offer uncommon to rarish stuff. Except, if you ask for rare mates. By now, most people have at least one, some even three avatars, and if they have the mate they'll definitely be willing to breed and trade - after all, how many siblings of the same dragon do you need?

Well, from my experience it is not hard to trade for avatars, when you can offer uncommon to rarish stuff. Except, if you ask for rare mates. By now, most people have at least one, some even three avatars, and if they have the mate they'll definitely be willing to breed and trade - after all, how many siblings of the same dragon do you need?

True, bad wording in my post above. I actually just wanted to say that getting undine offers will be easier than getting avatar offers. That doesn't mean avatar offers are hard to get smile.gif Good luck, traumeule!

what would 2 CB brown coppers cost me

I have traded successfully for brown coppers with 2nd gen alts several times (1:1, I once got a red copper). Most of mine were alt vines, but there's also a high demand for undines.

Also, 2nd gen golds and silvers can be traded for brown coppers.

- 2nd gen PB Blusang

I would appreciate it if people could answer this one...

- 2nd gen PB Blusang

I'm not too sure, but I think the 2Gs aren't that valuable, because there are tons of gifting threads where PB 2G rares are gifted. As for the 5G shimmerscale, perhaps you could get a few BSA hatchlings(but not a lot, since I got 4 BSA hatchlings for a 4G Shimmer) or maybe a prize swap. If it's a rare line though, then it would worth more. Maybe you can ask for some personal lineage requirements, like checkers or common breeds etc. I'm not sure if you can get red dorsal/tan ridgewing for it, but I think they are of the same value.

It's all about the demands of the market, but otherwise I don't think those would worth a lot.

Important:I'm not very familiar with trades and stuff, but I think the demand is mostly in low-gen metals and low-gen prizes.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

-removed, thread isn't really for you to list your trades and the offers made on them to just congratulate those who made an offer on your trade. It is to ask for opinions on what is a fair trade/trade value of specific eggs/hatchlings, please read the first post - Edited by rubyshoes