Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

If you want to compare - I traded 1 2014 halloween for a 3rd gen 2014 tinsel, and would have traded for another who told me they would have accepted that for their 3rd gen 2014 tinsel as well had I had more new Halloweens that I wanted to trade.

I also found a 2nd gen prize who was going for 4-6 new Halloweens, but since 2nd gen prizes are so in demand, that was a lucky offer from the owner (who had missed the release) and definitely not something you could normally find.

You need to tell me who those people are cause if they are trading 3rd gens. or 2nd gen prizes for as low as that it must be a miracle xd.png I am seeing people asking for more than 2 on 4th gen. Prizes but the average price for it would be just 1? Well then almost everyone is over-pricing there 4th gen. shimmerscales.

Thanks for the info! If anyone else has any input just let me know ^^

Can I get 2 New Halloween hatchies for 1 4th gen. Gold Shimmerscale which is 2014 lineage and already at 3 days and 23 hours so it can already be hatched?. It seems I cannot even get 1 offer while everyone else keeps getting them. Does no one like the lineage I am offering or is everyone else's trade more better than mine?

Also how many New Halloween hatchies can I get for a CB Silver ?

Yes you can i have traded all of my 4th gens (i had 5 up for trade) for 2 hatchies or low time eggs.

How many rares or what could I get with a CB Green Copper, a CB Brown Copper, CB GW, 2 Purple Dino hatchies, 2 Blue Dinos, 3 CB Magmas, 5 2014 Halloweens, a 2nd gen Pumpkin, a 3rd gen stair Marrow from Black Sweetling parent, 2 2nd gen Walkers from male Golds, and 2 2nd gen Walkers from male Silvers?

smile.gif

Can I get 2 New Halloween hatchies for 1 4th gen. Gold Shimmerscale which is 2014 lineage and already at 3 days and 23 hours so it can already be hatched?. It seems I cannot even get 1 offer while everyone else keeps getting them. Does no one like the lineage I am offering or is everyone else's trade more better than mine?

Also how many New Halloween hatchies can I get for a CB Silver ?

I think you should still be able to get 2 even if it's a prize x GW, Blusang, (insert other common breed x shimmer here). o-o I'm trading bronze prizes (4g) for either 3 or a CB Copper and then trading the copper off for 4-5 (mainly 5, but I had to resort down to 4 after I was getting nowhere at 5, it was the last one too). I think it's harder now because at the start I had no problems. Got competition now, lol. I'm racked at 82 2014 CB IOUs.

Is up to 4 new releases too much to ask for a 2G White from Silver Tinsel?

I finally got my 2G Thuwed! biggrin.gif If I wanted to trade it away, what could I reasonably expect in return in terms of prizes and metals?

Is up to 4 new releases too much to ask for a 2G White from Silver Tinsel?

I'm not sure if it's too much to ask, but 2G prizefails (outside of holidays) are only prized if people have lineages they want to continue with it (e.g. Perfect checker with a 2G Female Silver Tinsel x White). Otherwise, I think it might be safer to price it at 2-3 CB halloween hatchies if you still haven't found a trade by tomorrow.

I have a CB Green Copper and got an offer of 4 2014 Hatchies. Im guessing accept that one. Right?

If you asked for those hatchies, Yes I'd accept that wink.gif

Hi all, recently bred this pretty egg, and was wondering exactly what it's worth, because I realize that it's not very easily continuable! Are 1-2 new Halloween eggs/hatchies, or something silver something fair to ask for? (I love anything silver on here; shimmer, tinsel or regular tongue.gif) Halloweens are really my priority here though, but just in case, what gen silver prize is fair? 5th?

Thanks!

Hi all, recently bred this pretty egg, and was wondering exactly what it's worth, because I realize that it's not very easily continuable! Are 1-2 new Halloween eggs/hatchies, or something silver something fair to ask for? (I love anything silver on here; shimmer, tinsel or regular tongue.gif) Halloweens are really my priority here though, but just in case, what gen silver prize is fair? 5th?

Thanks!

Hi Blazey, it's a very specific lineage so it would depend on whether people are also working on that checkerboard smile.gif Yes, you can try asking for 1 new halloween hatchie since everyone has some at the moment.

As for anything silver, I'll be willing to offer a 3G in exchange or a 4G Tinsel/Shimmer for it since I'm working on that lineage as well smile.gif

What is more valuable? A CB silver/gold, or a 3rd gen prize dragon (staircase, nice lineage, but would only be able to breed 4th gen prizes)??

Is a CB Silver worth a CB Neglected? And how many CB Coppers would be worth a CB Silver? I'm not up to date on values anymore >.<

Just wondering why Halloween hatchies - never again to be available in CB - are seemingly priced so low?

I'm guessing that everything mentioned so far, (such as CB Coppers, CB Silvers, 3rd and 4th gen Shimmers, etc.) is still virtually impossible to obtain?

What is more valuable? A CB silver/gold, or a 3rd gen prize dragon (staircase, nice lineage, but would only be able to breed 4th gen prizes)??

CB Gold can net 2 CB Silvers. 3g prizes can almost always guarantee a CB Gold. I like to ask for double CB Metals since I can trade off a CB Gold for 2 CB Silvers and usually word it this way: "Looking for 2 CB Metals, would prefer not to be offered 2 CB Silvers". This way people are more inclined to offer up a CB Gold/CB Silver. Then I can trade that CB Gold off for 2 CB Silvers if I wanted to making it 3 CB Silvers. Depending on your attitude and the way you word your trades it may make you successful or not. It's very important to try and make your trade stand out from the normal norm of, "Have this want this". Simplicity is sometimes better in other situations, but not most of them. wink.gif

Also if this is the type of question asking, "What offer should I accept?" (see how wording can be perceived?) I would say 3g prize as you can trade 4g's for a CB Copper/2g Metal/Multiple Trios/Multiple Unbreedables. If you have no CB Silver/CB Gold this may be the only chance you get to trade for those/have those as an option. So really that part is up to you. Pass up on breeding fodder or pass up on potentially losing a CB Silver/CB Gold for a good while. That could be a few years or a few months, but usually it's the first option. And of course... 3g prizes are always as risk of losing extreme value over time.

Edited by Saynna

So, I can say that I am not up to date with the new releases at all because I focused on my breeding projects.

These pretty Almandine Pyralspites are rare, eh? (Of course they had to be since they're a pink I love!)

For how many could I ask when I offer a Brown Copper? 1? Or are they more the CB Gold/Silver area?

These pretty Almandine Pyralspites are rare, eh? (Of course they had to be since they're a pink I love!)

For how many could I ask when I offer a Brown Copper? 1? Or are they more the CB Gold/Silver area?

Oh, they're definitely not as rare as metals. I think it's reasonable to ask for one Almandine for a clean Copper, but you might be able to get two if you offer a CB.

Oh, they're definitely not as rare as metals. I think it's reasonable to ask for one Almandine for a clean Copper, but you might be able to get two if you offer a CB.

Thanks! smile.gif

Just wondering, how are 2014 halloween hatchlings priced in comparison to CB metals and unbreedables? I've killed five papers this halloween and I need replacements for them.

Can I get a CB Nebula for a CB Blusang?

I wouldn't trade for just that, Nebulas are really easy to catch, especially compared to blusangs. A gendered cb nebula is worth a cb blusang egg, in my opinion.

Oh, so to answer, either you should go for a hatchie or 2 nebula eggs. I'm sleepy and misread your question. xd.png

Are cb thunders worth anything anymore? I don't seem to get any offers on it, and the only offers asking for one are always trio trades.. sad.gif

Edited by Sany

Are cb thunders worth anything anymore? I don't seem to get any offers on it, and the only offers asking for one are always trio trades.. sad.gif

I mean, I would give something nice for a CB Thunder, like an unbreedable or a pretty lineaged egg. Of course, I'm still working on gathering trios, but since I don't have anything like, WICKED rare on my scroll, I have to collect them individually little by little.

I was offering 3 CB Blusangs and a CB Undine for CB Almandine or CB Spessatrine Pyralspite(s) [i'm not sure of their value, which is why I was asking for possibly more than one], and I received no offers. Are they really that rare? Was my offer that much of a low ball? I thought CB Blusangs were still fairly sought after :/