Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

So the 25+ tries were blacks from the AP, I thought those were trades that did not happen laugh.gif

Did you get sitting alts or did they not alt at all? If you got sitting ones, all you'll need is time and try again when curled ones are more common again smile.gif

So the 25+ tries were blacks from the AP, I thought those were trades that did not happen laugh.gif

Did you get sitting alts or did they not alt at all? If you got sitting ones, all you'll need is time and try again when curled ones are more common again smile.gif

Ah no, they were all AP tried sadly just so I could incuhatch as many as possible (AP time going up has slowed this a tad). Not one single alt sitting or curled rolleyes.gif I think my scroll has lost its mojo.

What would be a fair offer on a CB red Copper hatchling in terms of lineaged Prizes? I can only breed 5th gen and up, so would a pair (or even 3) of them would be fair?

ETA: Or if there are other offers that will be more likely to make a fair trade?

Edited by RulenneClarissa

What would be a fair offer on a CB red Copper hatchling in terms of lineaged Prizes? I can only breed 5th gen and up, so would a pair (or even 3) of them would be fair?

ETA: Or if there are other offers that will be more likely to make a fair trade?

IMO CB Copper roughly equal to 4G. You might try to do it with a few 5Gs though, especially when you have a rather uncommon lineage smile.gif

Apologies for constantly asking questions in this thread, but I'm a bit clueless when it comes to trades.

What am I looking at in terms of cost if I want a CB Silver egg? I have a male CB Silver, but I'd rather like a female to go with him so I could get started on some nice lineages.

Apologies for constantly asking questions in this thread, but I'm a bit clueless when it comes to trades.

What am I looking at in terms of cost if I want a CB Silver egg? I have a male CB Silver, but I'd rather like a female to go with him so I could get started on some nice lineages.

A CB silver is one of the rarest items you can catch in the cave so it has a high price. 3rd gen tinsel/shimmer (if the lineage is not too rare or an old line), 4th gen rare tinsel/shimmer, multiple CB red/brown coppers or in some cases the trader might ask for certain bred items, for example a second gen avatar from yulebuck + second gen gold from bright pink. Avatars are rather popular these days so you might have a better chance trading multiple for a CB silver, of course from the mates the trader is asking for.

A CB silver is one of the rarest items you can catch in the cave so it has a high price. 3rd gen tinsel/shimmer (if the lineage is not too rare or an old line), 4th gen rare tinsel/shimmer, multiple CB red/brown coppers or in some cases the trader might ask for certain bred items, for example a second gen avatar from yulebuck + second gen gold from bright pink. Avatars are rather popular these days so you might have a better chance trading multiple for a CB silver, of course from the mates the trader is asking for.

Awesome man, thanks for the tips! I think my best bet is trying to catch a few Coppers or breeding some avatars, then.

How does one find out if they have an egg from an uncommon lineage? This is something I've always been a tad curious about.

Right now, I have a tan ridgewing Shimmerfail from the prettiest lineage, two cheese eggs and a horrendously messy Magma. I also have another lil Silver Shimmer friend and a Bronze Tinsel, but I don't think any of these are really worth any of the things I want.

Awesome man, thanks for the tips! I think my best bet is trying to catch a few Coppers or breeding some avatars, then.

How does one find out if they have an egg from an uncommon lineage? This is something I've always been a tad curious about.

Right now, I have a tan ridgewing Shimmerfail from the prettiest lineage, two cheese eggs and a horrendously messy Magma. I also have another lil Silver Shimmer friend and a Bronze Tinsel, but I don't think any of these are really worth any of the things I want.

You're welcome and good luck, hope you get a silver smile.gif

A rare lineage is like this

As you see, this shimmer never bred a shimmer, bred only the common mate. His other relatives' progeny are similar too. So if it breeds a shimmer, it would be much rarer than this one. Another example of a rare lineage

You can see the rarity best by clicking on the second gen's progeny (children) link. If there are hundreds of commons and only a a few shimmers, that's a rare/uncommon lineage.

Yes, unbreedables and messy lineages don't fetch very good prices. You can trade unbreedables for unbreedables (like a dino for a cheese and vice verse) and messy lineages are usually good for freezing and in some cases people don't mind lineages if they are bsa or trio eggs/hatchlings. Yet still they are not enough for a CB silver.

Edited by dhorne

Just got my 2ng gen Thuwed egg(pillow) from Jecjkaso Thuwed ×Faccen Thuwed .

And I wonder what it would worth.

Just got my 2ng gen Thuwed egg(pillow) from Jecjkaso Thuwed ×Faccen Thuwed .

And I wonder what it would worth.

oh, just about anything you want...tongue.gif

2g from spriter alts or HM prizes, very low gen prizes, cb metals are all things I've seen offered/asked for 2g thuweds, and you have one of the newer pairings too!

I'd put up an open ended trade post asking for best offer, unless you want something specific

oh, just about anything you want...tongue.gif

2g from spriter alts or HM prizes, very low gen prizes, cb metals are all things I've seen offered/asked for 2g thuweds, and you have one of the newer pairings too!

I'd put up an open ended trade post asking for best offer, unless you want something specific

Thank you for your advice!

Then I shall put up an open trade and see what I can get. If there is no satisfying offer, I'm glad to keep the egg.

Edited by catpaw

What is a CB blusang worth? CB copper? CB trio? Red dino?

CB Trio, red dino.

Not a CB Copper.

Assuming all coppers are CB green coppers seem to be the highest valued. Are red or brown coppers the higher valued copper?

Assuming all coppers are CB green coppers seem to be the highest valued. Are red or brown coppers the higher valued copper?

red

What are CB Blacks worth?

They're (un)common, so you might be able to swap it for another cb... Anyway, I suppose it would not be an easy trade. People usually catch them themselves quite easily.

What would a CB Blusang be worth. I know not a 2nd gen. Avatar even though that is what I want xd.png (before I did get a 2nd gen. Avatar so...)

Could it be worth a 2nd gen. Metallic ?

Edited by lollipop00

What would a CB Blusang be worth. I know not a 2nd gen. Avatar even though that is what I want xd.png (before I did get a 2nd gen. Avatar so...)

I have no clue, but I just put up a trade offer of a second gen Silver and a messy Magma hatchling from Thuwed stock combined for a CB Blusang, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Actually I think you can get either of them for a cb bluesang, at least I'd trade a 2nd gen avatar or 2nd gen metallic for one smile.gif

(I assume by metallic you mean gold or silver, 2nd gen coppers are easier to obtain because coppers breed quite well)

Actually I think you can get either of them for a cb bluesang, at least I'd trade a 2nd gen avatar or 2nd gen metallic for one smile.gif

(I assume by metallic you mean gold or silver, 2nd gen coppers are easier to obtain because coppers breed quite well)

Yes, Thank you!

I have the Blusang so...

I will try my luck with the 2nd gen. Avatar and I will even throw in a CB Magma if they want <3

Hopefully luck is on my side~

Yes, Thank you!

I have the Blusang so...

I will try my luck with the 2nd gen. Avatar and I will even throw in a CB Magma if they want <3

Hopefully luck is on my side~

Well, I posted my trade and got a CB Blusang for a 2G Holiday mate Silver and a messy Magma, so I'd say a CB Blusang is worth at least a 3G Metal.

Well, I posted my trade and got a CB Blusang for a 2G Holiday mate Silver and a messy Magma, so I'd say a CB Blusang is worth at least a 3G Metal.

Aww, well that sucks. I was wishing for a 2nd gen. Avatar Dx

Guess I will keep the Blusang then.

Thank you for telling me what happened! Thank you Ha-Ki for the advice ^^

Edited by lollipop00

Aww, well that sucks. I was wishing for a 2nd gen. Avatar Dx

Guess I will keep the Blusang then.

Thank you for telling me what happened! Thank you Ha-Ki for the advice ^^

Just for the record, I paid a 2nd gen avatar for a CB blusang earlier today. I was happy to do the trade because I wanted the blusang. It all really depends on what someone is willing to pay; I'd happily breed my 2nd GoN for another 2nd gen avatar for another blusang, but at the moment I'm locked. tongue.gif