TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

So I submitted a fully decorated tree....then afterward went back to look at my tree and it was bare....was that supposed to happen?

Oh, I just discovered that you can get more of the bead strings. tongue.gif

You just have to click the button that you clicked to get more lights and popcorn garland.

Meh. I finally had something i was happy with...and upon refreshing it went back to what it was like before all of this. Which is radically different and not at all what I want.

So, I'll be waiting to submit it until this changes. smile.gif

Heh, I hope people look closely at designs/the bottom of the tree... not just me, but I've seen posts by others to who have little tidbits that add to the tree spread around.

Happy Decorating all!

my tree keeps reverting back to before my last edit as well and this is getting very frustrating since i like my tree the way it is now and not before.

I will leave the tree there, the perfect decoration. Also, I will read this topic every ten minutes xd.png

When somebody say "IT'S OK" I will refresh and submit smile.gif

*cross fingers*

Heh, I hope people look closely at designs/the bottom of the tree... not just me, but I've seen posts by others to who have little tidbits that add to the tree spread around.

Happy Decorating all!

Yeah, i did that too. smile.gif But i'm not submitting yet because we just submitted my sister's and it immediately reverts to how it was before we decorated. mine is perfect as it is, but I don't want to have to do it all over before submitting. Whatever this bug is, I'll wait until it's sorted.

Same problem as everyone else - completely re-decorated the tree then hit submit, and when I went back to look at my tree after hunting the cave, it was decorated the way I had it before I changed it all. Very disappointing. sad.gif

i submitted mine as well i do hope we can resubmit the tree because i dont want the unedited one it keeps reverting to, to go in DX

...Hm. I guess I'm glad I didn't care about my design and seemed to have submitted and only lost one edit. Eh, no sweat off my back I guess @.@;

i submitted mine as well i do hope we can resubmit the tree because i dont want the unedited one it keeps reverting to, to go in DX

I imagine that, since we can edit up until the 8th, whatever is causing them to revert will be fixed soon enough and then the version that gets judged is however its decorated when editing is locked.

I hope that people who submitted already can resubmit...especially if the unedited version is the one that gets submitted...do not want randomly floating red raptor in my submitted tree >.<

Thats the same with mine. I even reseted it, fixed it how I wanted it and it still went back to the old look... I sumitted mine when I had it the way I wanted it but when I went to look at it, it was back to how it use to look. I hope whatever this is stops. :/

I hope that people who submitted already can resubmit...especially if the unedited version is the one that gets submitted...do not want randomly floating red raptor in my submitted tree >.<

LoL yeah, it'd be cute but probably not fit in... happy.gif

I'm glad my sister didn't submit hers: she was thinking of it, but we decided to wait until the last day when they were automatically submitted.

I'm having the same problem with ninja ornaments ninja.gif Hope it gets resolved soon, till then I'm following suit with those waiting to submit their trees until after the bug is gone >.>

Good luck to all~!

I have the same problem sad.gif

I hope it gets fixed and we can resubmit the tree we really want to submit instead of yesterday version sad.gif

Edited by Nakuru

Ah, I was curious if it was my computer acting up or a glitch X3 I don't really have much to edit I just want to see if the sting of lights will be on the bottom or on top of my ornaments X3 Good luck to all entries and thanks for the info :3

I'm glad I came here and checked. I've lost my tree design a few times. Thought it was something I did.

I'm waiting for the bug that places the garland and big light strand on top every time the page is loaded to be fixed before I submit mine. I'd rather not have most of the ornaments on my tree blocked by the garland every time someone looks at mine. Glad I haven't submitted though considering all the problems that others have had.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Submitted. What happens if you submit more than once...or more than one design? Is your submission updated?

EDIT: Never mind. I attempted to resubmit just to make sure and it said I already submitted my tree to the contest. So no updates or edits I suppose.

Edited by Jazeki

ah! I was so prettty sure we had one more day of ornaments today! I must learn how to count :3

btw, I'll not submit my tree before I decide I'm finished with it... I still have 2 variants of decorating and don't know which's better xd.png

I'm glad my sister didn't submit hers: she was thinking of it, but we decided to wait until the last day when they were automatically submitted.

huh.gif

But it isn't automatically submitted, is it?

I mean, waiting is fine, considering the bug. But don't miss to submit it yourself. I might be wrong, though, but I guess there wouldn't be the submit option at all, if it's automatically submitting the tree. Not to mention how many complete unedited, not wanted to submit trees would land into the contest that way.