TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I wanna see everyones trees biggrin.gif

I hope mine doesnt score to bad smile.gif I do my best and hope to get far!

I also wish everyone goodluck already!

Any news on how soon it will be fixed ? I COULD submit - but I don't want to as it stands.....

Submitted smile.gif I already did my final decorating right after getting the toppers, do everything is still in place. Only the silver tinsel/garland/whatever it's called keeps putting itself in front of the lights I put on it ¬_¬ Which sort of ruins the effect... I hope it has submitted fine though.

I've just found a decoration I hadn't even realized I was missing. It was very well hidden under another one! laugh.gif

If we can still edit until the 8th, my guess is that the tree you submit is the tree as it looked when you pressed the button? I could be totally wrong on that though, so I'm going to wait a bit before I submit mine. I've been very fortunate in not having the issue of moving decorations each time I come back to my tree.

Good luck, everyone! This has been a lot of fun!

*leaves a very very large plate of brownies*

Aw,, many people have this save glitch, too. Hope TJ can fix this soon sad.gif

Huh, that's funny. Yesterday I'd set my candles in a straight line, and today when I went to look for it they weren't... and then I set my other ornaments and it went back. o.O

OH. MY. GOD. These new tree toppers are gorgeous! Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Hm, I haven't saved any of my designs yet, I always reset after I got new ornaments. I'm going to be so indecisive when the time comes o3o I'll probably start decorating tomorrow, I hope it saves!

Do your ornaments change their place all the time, too? :<

I don't know how, but every time I return to the tree certain ornaments are not on their place anymore! Always the same ones leave the tree. Is there a limit on how much you are allowed to use?

Do your ornaments change their place all the time, too? :<

I don't know how, but every time I return to the tree certain ornaments are not on their place anymore! Always the same ones leave the tree. Is there a limit on how much you are allowed to use?

I have the same problem, too. sad.gif

I decorated my tree this day and submited it to the decorating contest, but when i went out and than went back to my tree, it was all messed. :/

Hope this will be resolved soon.

Not sure if this is the same as what your talking about, but I just submited my tree, then went back to look at my tree again, and everything had reset :C

So Im not sure if my tree is submitted as I wanted it to be, or if its submited as a blank tree.

I just wanted to make a few last tweaks before submitting, but no edits I make today are saving. sad.gif I was hoping to submit it as soon as possible so I don't end up staring at it until I decide it's absolutely atrocious and decide to scrap it.

Does anyone know if after it (contest) is all over if we will be able to redecorate our trees at anytime throughout the year?? If so that would rock.

I just wanted to make a few last tweaks before submitting, but no edits I make today are saving. sad.gif I was hoping to submit it as soon as possible so I don't end up staring at it until I decide it's absolutely atrocious and decide to scrap it.

Same. I moved a few ornaments to add the little TJ one in and it's not saving sad.gifsad.gif

same problem for me too...

I submittedit and went back and someornaments had moved!

Now it wont let me fix it!

Meh. I finally had something i was happy with...and upon refreshing it went back to what it was like before all of this. Which is radically different and not at all what I want.

So, I'll be waiting to submit it until this changes. smile.gif

I know, the same thing happened to me…

Ok,so I decorated my tree,I submitted it and then I went to the tree page again,but none of my decorations were on the tree anymore,they were near it.Question is,was the tree I decorated submitted or not ? I spent a lot of time decorating it and I really hope i don't have to do it all over again... unsure.gifunsure.gif