TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Yes, a thread came up about the submitting problem in help, and I have PM'd TJ about it. Hopefully he'll be able to fix this when he sees my PM. :3

My Cardinal keeps going back into the grey area when I put it on a gift and come back to it, and my gingerbread dude and nutcracker switch places on my gifts too.

Everything is staying in place on the tree, so far...

Pfft... at least you got the cardinal. I've been visiting everyday and still managed to miss two days worth of ornaments.

I sense a glitch in the force....

Up until now I hadn't had the problem of the ornaments resetting themselves.

Today I'd just finished my tree and was about to submit when I thought I'd just test it to see if it stayed (I hadn't read the latest here at least I now know it's a known issue). I'm so glad I did, because it was back to how I'd left it last night sad.gif

Fortunately, I did a screen capture, so I can see how it was.

I wonder how long I should wait before I put it back to how I want it to be?

@Schneefuchs: There should be a big button on your tree page now with which you can submit it smile.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

TwoOne more days until the judging begins~~ I already submitted my tree :L Edited by Soruc The Dragon

found it. I just have too big a monitor and needed to scroll way down to see it *is a little blind and dumb*

I think I'll submit my tree later or tomorrow, as I started to have problems with the ornaments: if I try to add something else they aren't saved, and the tree topper started again to put itself on everything else. I'll wait TJ's fix smile.gif.

Interesting. I made a few tweaks to my tree then went back and it's the same way I left it last night. >.> No saves from now :<

I'm going to submit it when everything will work perfectly.

My tree won't be saved automatically. It changes when I leave the side and return :-(

What will I have to do?

Interesting. I made a few tweaks to my tree then went back and it's the same way I left it last night. >.> No saves from now :<

I'm going to submit it when everything will work perfectly.

Yep, same for me. I want to be sure that it works before I submit my tree :/

Argh, I give up. I have tried to submit it two times now, and it have taken a lot of time. So I will wait maybe an hour before I try again :/

It took me quite a while to rearrange everything the way I wanted it, so I do hope that tree was saved somehow and submitted. It would be grand to have an official statement, tho.

wish I'd read this forst first

I finished mine off, added my last couple things, hit submit.

reading this made me wonder...went back and sure enough, the new things moved didn't save blink.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Yep, same for me. I want to be sure that it works before I submit my tree :/

I'm having that issue, too. I already submitted my tree, and it told me I could still edit it in the tree before the contest.

Hope TJ fix the problem and reset the submit funktion - I have my dream tree created but I can't submit it.

I always submit the tree from yesterday - which was only tests....

my tree has a glitch. when I decorate it the silver dragon with the snow ball is on top of the gold one. sad.gif

Your tree has been submitted to the contest. You may continue to decorate your tree until the end of the editing period on January 8 at midnight EST.

If you are chosen to receive a prize, you will be contacted via e-mail, so plase make sure your e-mail address is correct by visiting the account settings page.

What I got after submitting my tree. *pokes the typo that was on the screen*

*pokes save glitch* I love Good Bad Bugs, but not Bad Bad Bugs. And not on DC period. Bugs are good for video games.

...this is the first time I've gotten a save glitch here.

*brings cookies* I'm sure TJ will kill this bug soon enough. Let's all be patient. For now, I'll hold off decorating my tree. *sits patiently*

Is anyone else having this glitch? Whenever I revisit my tree the silver and gold dragons/birds and the silver, gold, and gold and red garlands are all on top of my tree jumbled together.