TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

But if it doesn't save, then all for nought :s

Submitted mine.

Hopes of winning anything = High

Actual chances of winning anything = None

xd.png

I got the same problem, my tree keeps going back to yesterday's ... Doesn't save the last changes. I submitted but I wonder if it's today's decoration that was.

But if it doesn't save, then all for nought :s

I'm sure TJ will fix this problem before the end of the redecorating/editing time.

Um, so if it saves it keeps getting submitted? :s

Same problem here, it doesn't save the new changes I make with the decorations.

I'm not too bothered about it though, because luckily I'd practically finished my decoration yesterday. I'd like to make some minor fixes though.

Dang...wonder how the competition will go...=/

Um, so if it saves it keeps getting submitted? :s

I think (or: I hope) that when you hit the submit-button it's only to create a kind of link to your tree. And what the others will see is the tree that's on that page when the editing period ends.

But maybe TJ or one of the mods can clarify that.

Aww man, I hope it submitted the one that was there when I hit 'Submit.' Otherwise I've got a blank tree. D=

Aww man, I hope it submitted the one that was there when I hit 'Submit.' Otherwise I've got a blank tree. D=

i hope so, too! i wouldnt have a blank tree, but the one i wanted to submit would have definitely been an improvement.

I won't submit until there is an info that the bugs have been fixed - too afraid that something bad might happen... unsure.gif

When do we find out who wins? After the 12 days are over.

After you submit your tree, a message appears that says that the winners will be notified via e-mail, and to make sure your e-mail address is correct under your Account Settings page. And - I believe TJ said winners will be announced on the 20th of January.

Edited to fix the date!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

ooookay,

do i submit the tree like it was when i hit the button (if yes: can i re-submit it?)

or can i re decorade it and then it will be judged like it looks at midnight 8th?

And - I believe TJ said winners will be announced on the 12th of January.

quote from TJs post on the first page:

"Winners will be announced on the 20th."

or can i re decorade it and then it will be judged like it looks at midnight 8th?

This. At least that is it what it says in the message.

This. At least that is it what it says in the message.

I understand it that way too,

but it could be, that we are able to re-decorate it, but have to re-submit it, when we like the changes more....

Same here. *grmpf*

Here is a suggestion as this worked for me. Decorate your tree. DO NOT SUBMIT IT. return to your main scroll and then look at your tree again. The placements should not of changed. Now you can submit and it shouldn't mess things up.

Nice try but no cigar - I had just done EXACTLY that (after a few "incidents" with the silver tinsel, I always do now !) and came to this thread to see WTF.... Mine is FIT to submit if I must - but not the way I want it....

Please help! sad.gif

I can't save the ornament placement. I tried to do it 5 times, but every time it wasn't saved.

Edited by panda1996

I'm sorry you guys are having problems...I wonder what's going on? My tree has been the same for a couple days now, with just minor tweaking, so I went and submitted it. Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see all the designs! smile.gif

Just found another thread. TJ has been alerted by mods.

Same problem here. Ornaments have stayed put until I submitted it and now they won't stay on the tree. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Excuse me, I have a problem...

I done my tree and I've submitted to the contest... but when I return to the tree page all ornaments are moved! I tried to restart, resetted all ornaments and re-decorated but when I closing and reopen the page, my ornaments are moved again! Why?

How I can fix my ornaments in the position that I want?

The first time I done my tree and click on the submit button, reopen page and the ornaments are moved; the second time I decorated and change page without submit but when I return to the page the ornaments are in the same wrong position...

I hope that I submited the correct tree and not the tree that appears now in my page... sad.gif

I'm sorry, I'm so noob in those things... sad.gif

Okie, I'm sorry, same problem of the other people...

Edited by Onyria