TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Uuuaah! I don't know when I'm ready! I love how my tree looks...but the bottom looks empty and I can't figure out what to put! >_> think think think

-has a final design- x3 Never gonna win, but I may as well give it a shot!

I want to submit mine NOW . . . that "Reset all Ornaments" button is disturbingly tempting, so I need to submit before I do something stupid. Evil forbidden button. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Goslander

: D I believe I am nowwwwwwwww finished ^^! can't wait to submit it! : D this is gonna be a great contest ^^

I want to submit mine NOW . . . that "Reset all Ornaments" button is disturbingly tempting, so I need to submit before I do something stupid. Evil forbidden button. rolleyes.gif

Lol! Make sure you don't click the wrong button when submit does come out tongue.gif

Lol! Make sure you don't click the wrong button when submit does come out tongue.gif

I'll keep that in mind. I want to start voting now biggrin.gif I hope I at least get something biggrin.gif

I can biggrin.gif

I am decorating so much biggrin.gif And so artistic I never thought that artistic part even existed... o.O And NU I will not share my secrets with anyone... sorry...

*loves all of the ornaments* I hope I win! biggrin.gif

THAT is the spirit!

C'mon, guys! You ALL have a chance at winning, and I see all these 'I'm not gonna win' posts. happy.gif

Who knows? Maybe there'll be a big bunch of people who were just LOOKING for a tree just like yours, and they'll all give it 10/10!

Ah well, either way, this has been a blast. I think I'll look at mine once more in the morning before submitting it.

i'll probably not submit it til the seventh, i don't want to think of something good after it's submitted.

t'would appear they are submitted automatically, *can't move ornaments.* right after i FINNALY found the TJ09 and the velociraptor hiding under stuff.

Edited by votehim

Hmmm oh well. Maybe it's just temporary...

Edited by LadyNatasha

Is it just me or can I not edit my Tree. o.o its locked into place... I didn't press anything either ;-;

Why can't I edit my tree anymore!? D: All I see is the tree and the one ornament I had on there, which I can't move around. All the other ornaments disappeared one me! D:

The editing is locked D:

must be a glitch. mine is locked too.

I also wonder if after the voting is over will we still be able to play around with our trees?? Change them when we want. Kinda like a Christmas all year round?

I can't arrange my ornaments? O_O It's just frozen there, and some random birds are levitating in the air. Is this supposed to happen.

Is it just me or can I not edit my Tree. o.o its locked into place... I didn't press anything either ;-;

Yeah, I thought editing won't be locked until the 8th…and now my tree is all lopsided and I can't fix anything…

Looks like I'm out for this competition. dry.gif

my editing is locked D= and i never pressed submit and its same as Cod Cod i cant do anything with it and all the other ones vanished DX i wasnt done with my tree yet

Edited by dragonsroc989

I also wonder if after the voting is over will we still be able to play around with our trees?? Change them when we want. Kinda like a Christmas all year round?

According to page one, we should be able to do that, and anyone can view them then.