TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

All the ornaments etc I didn't have on my tree have disappear (as well as the tree being locked).

Anyone else see TJ's little blue diamond on their trees? I assumed that we could still edit tonight...

.-. I was planning on finishing it tomorrow... at least I got most of it done ;-; But there are now some random things floating off to the side cause I wasn't gonna use em but I didn't put em far enough from the tree... I hope this is just a glitch...

it seems to have placed a dragon in a rather crude location on a bird.

It's probably just a glitch

I hope you're right…

Edited by Sunrise

Tree Decorating Contest

[*]During the editing period on the 6th and 7th, there will be an option to submit your tree to the contest.

okay this should be what is happening. perhaps this tree-lock is just temporary as they get everything into place

I can't arrange my ornaments? O_O It's just frozen there, and some random birds are levitating in the air. Is this supposed to happen.

I have random flying stuff too.

I wasn't done with my tree yet.

I was gonna tear it apart and start again...again.

Um, I thought editing was supposed to be open for another two days? I hope this gets fixed, because while I was done decorating, one of my ornaments has been mysteriously moved off to one side (still visible, but definitely not on the tree), and now I can't move it back.

lol, well on the non-chance that this is permanently locked, I won't judge people by the random flying things outside their tree unless they don't look random... happy.gif

...but don't worry, this'll get fixed.

THAT is the spirit!

C'mon, guys! You ALL have a chance at winning, and I see all these 'I'm not gonna win' posts. happy.gif

Who knows? Maybe there'll be a big bunch of people who were just LOOKING for a tree just like yours, and they'll all give it 10/10!

Ah well, either way, this has been a blast. I think I'll look at mine once more in the morning before submitting it.

Well...it is easier to be pessimistic. You have less to lose and more to gain when you expect the worst, and at least then you're ready and not disappointed.

Still, there'll always be a little, tiny bit of hope tin everyone that they'll win, so I doubt anyone is totally depressed...

Its probably a glitch, this happened to me yesterday. I couldn't edit but after some time it went back to normal.

btw its fixed wink.gif

Edited by esteban.s

Calm down. Of course it's only temporary. Everyone breathe and give it about an hour until you panic.

Edit: xd.png It got fixed right as I told people to relax.

Edited by Ferret-X

Okay it's fixed! Yay!

Edited by Morrwyn

a few of my ornaments seem to have moved before the tree was locked so their overlapping a bit but overall i'm pretty happy with it biggrin.gif

can't wait to see what everyone else did with theirs

EDIT: wow didn't realise i was still using my old email account for here xd.png good thing i checked

Edited by whitedragon313711

Well...it is easier to be pessimistic. You have less to lose and more to gain when you expect the worst, and at least then you're ready and not disappointed.

Still, there'll always be a little, tiny bit of hope tin everyone that they'll win, so I doubt anyone is totally depressed...

lol, very true.

I am just a far too optimistic person, all the time. happy.gif

I have a problem/question that doesn't directly have to do with the contest, but does have to do with the trees. I have no interest in the contest per se, but I do want to decorate my tree because it's pretty.

Last night I removed all the decorations from my tree and moved them off into th brown area off to the sides because I noticed that new decorations were often going underneath currently applied decorations, and making it difficult to move things. I got tired of it, so decided to just wait until we had them all before doing the actual decorating.

The problem is that when I came back on today, all of the decorations had disappeared. I don't mean faded out, I mean they're GONE. Completely.

I'm really sad and upset. Like I said, I don't really have an interest in the contest, but I love the tree and the idea of being able to decorate it myself.

Can I please get back my decorations? I am so sad you wouldn't believe it. sad.gif

I have a problem/question that doesn't directly have to do with the contest, but does have to do with the trees. I have no interest in the contest per se, but I do want to decorate my tree because it's pretty.

Last night I removed all the decorations from my tree and moved them off into th brown area off to the sides because I noticed that new decorations were often going underneath currently applied decorations, and making it difficult to move things. I got tired of it, so decided to just wait until we had them all before doing the actual decorating.

The problem is that when I came back on today, all of the decorations had disappeared. I don't mean faded out, I mean they're GONE. Completely.

I'm really sad and upset. Like I said, I don't really have an interest in the contest, but I love the tree and the idea of being able to decorate it myself.

Can I please get back my decorations? I am so sad you wouldn't believe it. sad.gif

refresh and it should be fine.