TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Omg sooo many ornaments .... decorating will definitely fun to do xd.png !

Happy New Year to all of you (yay for my birthday ^~^) !!

Edited by Shichibi

Hey, I didn't know you could put it down there!  That actually helps a lot!  Thanks!

edit:  And it didn't occur to me to try it before, but apparently you can put things off to the side of your scroll entirely, in the dark brown area.  That'll be useful when I'm really sorting things in earnest.

I didn't try to see as far they went, but I'm glad someone else tried a bit further then I did. laugh.gif

Edit:

The brown area makes it easier to find the transparentish ones...

Edit:

Store it on the brown, it makes it easier to see the decorations overall... All the decorations...

Edited by Geobreeder

Out of curiousity is anyone having trouble with the ornaments that they don't want on the tree being visible off side of the tree? From what I'm understanding the ones place off to the side of the tree turn invisible, but each time I click on the tree each are shown visible.

Personally, I'm having trouble with the new golden garland.

If I leave anything on the right side of the tree, instead of the left, whenever I try clicking on it the garland (which is already on the tree) moves instead.

Personally, I'm having trouble with the new golden garland.

If I leave anything on the right side of the tree, instead of the left, whenever I try clicking on it the garland (which is already on the tree) moves instead.

It is the same with the red one too. Best thing I can suggest decorate the tree with the ornaments first and then place the garland second. Or vice versa.

It is the same with the red one too. Best thing I can suggest decorate the tree with the ornaments first and then place the garland second. Or vice versa.

Yeah, that's what I decided to do, but it's a bit frustrating because now I need a change of plans.

Oh well, thanks for the suggestion anyway smile.gif

I have it on my tree also. smile.gif

By the way, awesome new ornaments! wub.gif

The lights are actually stacked on top of eachother after you get them.

For anyone who wanted to know.

Wooo! TJ, you know how to please, don't you? Love the update. laugh.gif

Out of curiousity is anyone having trouble with the ornaments that they don't want on the tree being visible off side of the tree? From what I'm understanding the ones place off to the side of the tree turn invisible, but each time I click on the tree each are shown visible.

Put them farther out. wink.gif

Some people are very popular at the forum, so everyone will vote 10/10 for their eggs.

But people, like me, are not very popular and will have less chance of winning this contest.

I think it's not fair dry.gif

Some people are very popular at the forum, so everyone will vote 10/10 for their eggs.

But people, like me, are not very popular and will have less chance of winning this contest.

I think it's not fair dry.gif

Everything will be anonnymus. You won't know whos tree you're voting, or who voted your own tree.

I think that's pretty fair.

Everything will be anonnymus. You won't know whos tree you're voting, or who voted your own tree.

I think that's pretty fair.

Sorry, I need to read first unsure.gif

But I'm almost sure that the winners will be very popular at the forum.

Those are the same people who always catch the rare eggs.

Anyway, I'm not planning on winning this contest.

Edited by dareco

There seems to be an error with the large purple ornament. Nothing will overlap in front of it. With, say, the large red ornament, if I place another ornament in front of it it stays there. With the large purple one, it stays in front no matter what I do.

Wooo! TJ, you know how to please, don't you? Love the update. laugh.gif

Put them farther out. wink.gif

Thank you for the advice, but I've tried that several attempts and still they are lite

If they are popular members it will be because their trees look great. Because no-one will KNOW whose tree they are voting for.

I AM planning to win..... But my brilliant theory I evolved yesterday didn't hod up, so whoever asked - forget it - it didn't work out !

Like I always say in Brooklyn, IT'S. ANONYMOUS.

That means that people won't necessarily pick the most popular people's tree unless they rate them the highest. Each pop-up of tree will be random, and it'll be unlikely that each popular person gets rated more/higher than any of us average joes.

Edited by Kandycat

user posted image What is it? Christmas baubles? Edited by Toksiq

Great, don't submit a tree and we'll all have one fewer to have to vote for.

Is anyone having problems with the pretty gold garland? I can't move ANY of my ornaments if I have it on my tree. sad.gif

Edited by Mew101