TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I was wondering what the popcorn and lights looked like? I don't think I have them, but when I click the link to get more, it says I already have 20 of each. Except I don't have a clue what they look like. :huh:; Any help?

I missed it and get the same message o: so you probably missed it as well.

rubyshoes - You should have seen the massive amount of birds emby showed us, we didn't want to use too many but she made the most dazzling array of combination <3 if she gives permission I can post'em for ya, or she could.

I just did, but I still didn't get anything I can describe as lights or popcorn garland. >>;

Totally loving the new gold garland though. Looks like the stuff I have on my tree in the living room. X3

Edit - Awww! Total bummer if I missed it. Though there shouldn't be a link to get more if I'm not able to, right? That's just a tease. Lol.

Edited by Shadowfall

Happy new year!

On topic: Wow, now you can get 20 lights and popcorn garlands! They don't fit my contest submission, but once it's over, my tree shall be flooded with them! xd.png

Can we decorate after it's over?

happy new year. wink.gif

I missed it and get the same message o: so you probably missed it as well.

rubyshoes - You should have seen the massive amount of birds emby showed us, we didn't want to use too many but she made the most dazzling array of combination <3 if she gives permission I can post'em for ya, or she could.

I'd love to see all the birds. smile.gif

Oh, wow! This is an unfair temptation to smother the tree in layer after layer of glorious gold tinsel. And lights!

So I have, in the hopes that I will come to my senses after a few days of it and rediscover moderation.

I love love love LOVE the gold garland!!! Also, awesome way to get more popcorn and lights, I got 20 of each now laugh.gif

Well when TJ posted that we might be able to get duplicates my first thought was "Oh, yay!", but after these new ones we now officially have too many for me to use all the ones I was planning to for my theme, so I don't think it's really necessary. tongue.gif

I didn't see the gold garland the first time I looked, but now I have it. Thankfully, it's not as annoying as the red, which still covers everything when I load the page forcing me to take it off then put it back on. That being said, my tree looks really pretty now! To me anyway.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I just did, but I still didn't get anything I can describe as lights or popcorn garland. >>;

Totally loving the new gold garland though. Looks like the stuff I have on my tree in the living room. X3

Edit - Awww! Total bummer if I missed it. Though there shouldn't be a link to get more if I'm not able to, right? That's just a tease. Lol.

They are all bundled together. If you try to move it, you will get all the separate pieces.

I didn't see the gold garland the first time I looked, but now I have it. Thankfully, it's not as annoying as the red, which still covers everything when I load the page forcing me to take it off then put it back on. That being said, my tree looks really pretty now! To me anyway.

I'm pretty sure all the tinsel works the same at this point x:?

rubyshoes - If embyby gives permission I would totally love to post them, it was so sad forcing her to narrow it down to only..how many do we have? A handful I suppose.

Well when TJ posted that we might be able to get duplicates my first thought was "Oh, yay!", but after these new ones we now officially have too many for me to use all the ones I was planning to for my theme, so I don't think it's really necessary. tongue.gif

Having too much is always better than too little hehe

I'm pretty sure all the tinsel works the same at this point x:?

rubyshoes - If embyby gives permission I would totally love to post them, it was so sad forcing her to narrow it down to only..how many do we have? A handful I suppose.

3 so far. Hopefully, we'll get more. smile.gif I'm using all of them on my tree.

Is anyone else getting a bit overwhelmed by all of the ornaments we have now? I am. Too many tiny squeeable sprites on one page. owo

Haa, is that a pineapple ornament? xd.png

I love all the bubble-looking ornaments that Earthgirl did. I really hope we get more colors. :3

And what's this about multiple lights/ornaments? DO WANT! Can we do that now or is it still in the works? ^.^;;

Happy New Year, DC! <3

Oh god xd.png I have no hope of winning this, because I decorated it the same way we do it here at home. Flashy and gaudy

Actually, question. Once its locked it, do the unused ornaments disappear?

Edited by bloodyneptune

cool. i hope to get into one of any of those catagories. i'm still new to Dragcave.

...........also, can someone be kind enough to talk to me and tell me about the different dragons? I've never heard of half of the ones mentioned above.

Is anyone else getting a bit overwhelmed by all of the ornaments we have now? I am. Too many tiny squeeable sprites on one page. owo

Lol yea, especially after I claimed my 20 lights and garlands xd.png

cool. i hope to get into one of any of those catagories. i'm still new to Dragcave.

...........also, can someone be kind enough to talk to me and tell me about the different dragons? I've never heard of half of the ones mentioned above.

Go to the Wiki page. Its invaluable laugh.gif Saved me a bunch of times

Edited by bloodyneptune

I have NO idea, yet, how I am going to decorate my tree! But I am liking all these ornaments to choose from. Thanks to the artists and TJ. And thank you for the extra lights -- that one little loop of them was driving me crazy!

I have NO idea, yet, how I am going to decorate my tree! But I am liking all these ornaments to choose from. Thanks to the artists and TJ. And thank you for the extra lights -- that one little loop of them was driving me crazy!

How do we do the extra lights, though? I can't figure it out. D:

ETA: Wow, nevermind. That link wasn't there before. xd.png

Edited by Diem Adrienne

The vision of what my tree is going to look like is starting to form in my brain... :3

Happy New Year DC!!

How do we do the extra lights, though? I can't figure it out. D:

ETA: Wow, nevermind. That link wasn't there before. xd.png

Where's the link??

Nevermnd, found it! Sweet! biggrin.gif

Edited by White Fox

Where's the link??

On the tree page, right above the tree, after all the other info TJ posted. You can only get twenty of each the lights and popcorn strands.