TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Yush.

Thought so! I think right handed people draw to the left (center) and left handed people draw to the right (center). Correct me if I'm wrong. tongue.gif

1) Everyone seems to be getting more of the popcorn and lights yet I still have my default one each. Do you have to click the reset button to get the updates?

They are hiding! xd.png Under your first one!

No answer to you other question though...

@ Dis: I have no idea how I completely missed the link on the page, thanks! xP As for the garland, hmm okay. I guess I will have to figure out whether I'll need to move everything off the tree and lay it down first just to be sure. Would be epic if we could get a preview image when submitting our trees to see what they look like.

@ above: Oh mai, I clicked the link and now found an army of them. xd.png

Edited by Vampiric

I like the birds, the blue candle, and the kitty-face bauble.

I think my favorites are the clear baubles, the candles and the red bauble with the gold swirls on it. I also really like the way the lights "disappear" on the tree so you can only really see the ones that are "on" at any given time.

I'm just glad we got extra lights biggrin.gif

Me, too! I wouldn't have used them if we had just gotten that one tiny strand, but now I'm definitely going to.

Can you guys make another blue candle please? I need another one! D:

All the ornaments have already been made. You have to wait and see if there are anymore blue candies once the 12 days are over D:

Glad you guys are enjoying the lights =) They were fun to make.

I bet they were.

On another note... I honestly hope the dragon sprites in your icon are made into real DC dragons someday :'D

They're so epic looking.

Glad you guys are enjoying the lights =) They were fun to make.

Thanks for the lights. They really make my tree look a lot better.

From the looks of this thread it sounds like everyone else is enjoying decorating their trees as much as I am. I don't have a set theme in mind...I've just been decorating as the ornaments appear. All of the ornaments are really pretty but my absolute favorite ones are the blue bird, angel, golden deer, and the candles.

I love this tree but oh my is so complicated!!! biggrin.gif

I'm getting help from my mom for this, she's behind me all the time giving me advice biggrin.gif

I totally enjoy this!! be well!!

I LOVE today's snowflake! super cute!

Agree. That's my favorite today (along with the little bird).

I like the snowballish ornament and the silver garland (whatever you wanna call it) looks the best on my tree. happy.gif

Umbreonage did the snowflake <3 it was a last second submission, so that little ornament almost didn't make it! Luckily she got it in just in the nick of time.

Hey, I don't post a lot, I just wanted to say how much I like this tree decorating!

I LOVE the birds. Love them. My grandparents had the antique ones and I loved them so as a kid. They gave me one for my tree and I really cherish it. smile.gif

I'm decorating my tree as I get new ornaments but honestly once we get everything I plan on resetting and starting over from scratch. Decorating is so much fun that I "have" to keep doing it even though I plan on starting from the beginning before submitting.

Yay, silver garland. And more bubbles! biggrin.gif AND another birdie. Oh em gee, I'm having so much fun. And the holly border is getting more and more beautiful each day. <3

Edited by Diem Adrienne