TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I think obtaining more of certain decorations would be a wonderful thing, especially for the anal symmetrically-inclined people like myself.

xd.png Inherited that, did you?

Oooh, more lights! Thank you, TJ and spriters. smile.gif

*leaves shortbread cookies in Christmas-y shapes*

defiantly more lights if possible!

ADD: oooooooo I like the way you put on the screen making it optional~!

Edited by KidaYuki

The more lights is great, but I don't know about more of any ornament you already have. If that was possibly up to a small limit, say five or six, then okay, but too many and people are probably just going to get a bunch of the day 1 ornaments and make pictures easily. Which is also okay, I guess, it just makes things much much easier than they were originally.

Thank you for the lights TJ

My tree now looks amazing ^^

Thanks so much to the spriters as well

Oh also I have a question. How far above the tree is stuff visible? I have ornaments right under the text, like maybe ten pixels from touching it, and they aren't greyed out. Will those be visible to judges? If so I have a lot of moving to do, heh.

Thanks a bunch for the extra lights TJ! My tree looks fabulous now! happy.gif

And thank you to everyone who made this all possible. biggrin.gif

Love all the lights and popcorn. Thanks TJ.

Oh! the story behind the booties is cute... ^^ glad I made it on that day to get them then!

Yeah, I didn't have it on my tree at first, but now I do.

And thanks so much for the extra lights! It really made my tree look better.

The tree badge now has little presents underneath it. It looks so cute.

Could there possibly be a way to see what your tree looks like to the judges? Because there's some I'm planning to put places where I'm not sure if they'll be seen .-.

Happy new year!

On topic: Wow, now you can get 20 lights and popcorn garlands! They don't fit my contest submission, but once it's over, my tree shall be flooded with them! xd.png

Happy New Year, DC! smile.gif

Are anyone else's Christmas ornaments X'd out? I have several that are X'd out and can't see... sad.gif

My 'reset' button doesn't work anymore either... :/

Edited by MedievalMystic

TJ is working on the image issue, the file's name is too big. For those who are wondering, the front post has been updated with it.

Day 8

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

- Earthgirl, JOTB, Starscream, Skinst, TheAntimonyElement, Earthgirl, Earthgirl.

user posted image

- Sif (appears on day 8) ((this is the 'broken image', quite a magnificent one at that, huh?))

Happy New Years, lovies. Be safe!

PS: YELLOW DAY. Except for the tinsel which is gold-ish.. one of these things is not like the others..

Edited by Dis

Happy New Year, DC! smile.gif

Are anyone else's Christmas ornaments X'd out? I have several that are X'd out and can't see... sad.gif

My 'reset' button doesn't work anymore either... :/

Same problem here

Happy new year everyone!!!

Gah!

The parameters of the garland are making me sad.

Every time that I go to grab something else, I'm grabbing garland! D:

TJ has fixed the broken image, and Sincerest Apologies.. you have my sincerest apologies about the garlands (SEE WUT I DID THUR? Oh I'm so witty.)

TJus is fixin' this issue as well. Bossman is on the ball.

When it comes to tree judging, can anyone find your tree or do you have to get people to go to a spesific link you give them?

Oh, that's good. The new items are very nice, by the way. biggrin.gif

I think I now have a theme in mind.

Witty, indeed. ohmy.gif

[Ohmai, that was fast. xd.png Problem solved.]

Love the new set especially the little bird.

The tree badge now has little presents underneath it.  It looks so cute.

Yus, very. :3 Since day 1, I've been considering the tree a bit like a leetle tree. Y'know, how they were first listed with your other badges when first released. c:

Edit: Just noticed, the garlands appear behind the rest of your ornaments when you place them on the tree. Yay!

Edit 2: Nevermind, it went on top again :s

Edited by Vampiric

I was wondering what the popcorn and lights looked like? I don't think I have them, but when I click the link to get more, it says I already have 20 of each. Except I don't have a clue what they look like. huh.gif; Any help?

Make sure to hit Reset All and they look like lil strands on them. Check page one of this thread for image refrence