TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Is anyone having problems with the pretty gold garland? I can't move ANY of my ornaments if I have it on my tree. sad.gif

I had the same problem with the other tree streamer. I want to use them, but for some reason I pick it up instead of the ornament that's near a full inch away on my computer screen. Also anything between the strands is pretty much impossible to pick up because of the transparency. I know there would be more clutter, but exasperating the strands would make things much easier.

Thanks so much for the Christmas tree. I couldn't afford or place one in my RL house. It's been a rough year here. This has helped my holiday Spirit greatly. Happy New Year everyone. May it be healthier happier and more prosperous than 2010.

Is anyone having problems with the pretty gold garland? I can't move ANY of my ornaments if I have it on my tree. sad.gif

My ornaments are working fine with the gold garland on. I love it, and put it on first. smile.gif

Like I always say in Brooklyn, IT'S. ANONYMOUS.

Quite true. It's hard to have a popularity contest if you don't know if you're voting for the popular kid or the unknown stranger xd.png

So let me get this straight. The ultra-rare dragons that only the top three winners get can breed more of those dragons. Does that also mean that the owners of said dragons can drop them into the AP and have others pick them up??

Yay! Thanks so much for the extra lights and garland! laugh.gif

Edited by Gaydevoir

I really enjoy decorating the tree. We didn't get to have one this year so, this is such fun!

Hope it doesn't go away, like the Easter Eggs, so I can come back to it and play. laugh.gif

I can't do anything! I can't reset or decorate...everything is frozen! :/

Let me rephrase...I can decorate, but I can't reset! Are we not allowed to reset anymore now?

Never mind! There was an ornament sitting on the button, and when I moved it I could reset! >.<

Edited by MedievalMystic

So let me get this straight. The ultra-rare dragons that only the top three winners get can breed more of those dragons. Does that also mean that the owners of said dragons can drop them into the AP and have others pick them up??

It's more than three winners. wink.gif

Edited by CatCreature

Some people are very popular at the forum, so everyone will vote 10/10 for their eggs.

But people, like me, are not very popular and will have less chance of winning this contest.

I think it's not fair dry.gif

Don't worry, the voting is anonymous. wink.gif

So, if you do a really good job decorating your tree, then you have a chance of winning.

Eh, the garland doesn't exactly fit my tree, and it covers up most of it.

Edited by chuhulil

The only thing I would add is have some ornaments that look like some of the Dragcave eggs or dragons.

that would be pretty...egg/dragon ornaments...but by far my favorite is the little golden deer ^^ Still wish I would have gotten the da 4 ornaments.... :< so pretty....sooo pretty...and there was also another clear on on that day too :\

I can't do anything! I can't reset or decorate...everything is frozen! :/

Let me rephrase...I can decorate, but I can't reset! Are we not allowed to reset anymore now?

Never mind! There was an ornament sitting on the button, and when I moved it I could reset! >.<

Those sneaky ornaments can cause all kinds of havoc. laugh.gif

that would be pretty...egg/dragon ornaments...but by far my favorite is the little golden deer ^^ Still wish I would have gotten the da 4 ornaments.... :< so pretty....sooo pretty...and there was also another clear on on that day too :\

I love the golden dear, it reminds me of a small statue we used to have of a deer. The clear ornaments are very pretty.

Yes, they can! xd.png This tree is driving me insane! I was going to make a dragon out of it, but couldn't figure out how to make my design look right...then I was going to make a 'tree monster' and that didn't work either! Grrrr...Thank goodness I have time, I need it! lol

Thank you to whomever allowed us to have up to 20 lights and popcorn strings. It really helped the overall effect of the tree.

This is so much fun!

My favorite ornaments so far are the clear glass ones, the baby booties, the kitty smiley and the pale blue one with stars on it.

I really like the gold garland but it's being a pain in the butt..

When I try to move my ornaments around- the garland moves instead D:

This is fun but I'm not creative enough to win xd.png

where would the voting happen?

would it happen here on the forum or on like dragcave itself?

It's going to happen on dragcave itself. When you go to vote, random trees will pop up and you can rate them using a scale of ten.

Without my two ginger men and the two candy crystal things my perfectly symetric tree is destroyed! ;_;

Same problem here :'(

Ok I feel really stupid but which ones are the extra popcorn garland and christmas lights? Cos I don't think I got 20 new garlands/lights? Or did I? *scratch head* lolz huh.gif

Ok I feel really stupid but which ones are the extra popcorn garland and christmas lights? Cos I don't think I got 20 new garlands/lights? Or did I? *scratch head* lolz huh.gif

If you haven't reset your ornaments all the lights and popcorn strands show up on top of each other. laugh.gif

If you haven't reset your ornaments all the lights and popcorn strands show up on top of each other. laugh.gif

Oooh there they are! haha thank you biggrin.gif