TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I was just waiting for other lights for complete my tree! And I like to know how artists did all the work! Nice job guys!

My tree is already full. D: And there are four days left! Oh noes.

Ah well. xd.png

I like the option of gaining more lights and garland. With the whole tree blinking away, it feels more like a Christmas tree.

Also, did anyone else notice that the page where you get the extra lights/garland says "Dragon Cave - Dispense-O-Matic 9000 Garland Dispenser"? I found that amusing. laugh.gif

I'm really enjoying decorating my tree, and the ornaments all look great. Thank you, spriters! =D

Hi, I am new here. I love an idea and decorations!

But I have a problem - I missed day 4 and now I can not get an additional garlands. I says I have 20 while I have no one.

Any ideas?

Just wondering, what will you guys be looking for in a tree?

Personally, I'll be looking for interesting designs, and traditional trees biggrin.gif

My previous claim that I love decorating is still in effect. I'm having fun thinking up unique ways to spruce up my little tree without going overboard and having it look like a weird, aesthetically unpleasant image of doom. I haven't really started decorating quite yet...but I'm playing around with the decorations and waiting happily for the day judging begins.

I thought I didnt have it too. But when I looked, I saw an extra christmas light a little above my tree to the left. And when I moved it, the others were right below it. Go ahead and search. Its quite fun to get them out one by one. I had a ball doing it. happy.gif

I've searched, highlighted everything, reset several times, and still no lights or popcorn. Since I missed day 4, I think I'm just out of luck.

Edited by BeeNme

Thx for all the lights. My tree is blinking with joy now!

Should the tree be really "blinking". Mine does not. Is he ill?

I've searched, highlighted everything, reset several times, and still no lights or popcorn. Since I missed day 4, I think I'm just out of luck.

The same!

I like the option of gaining more lights and garland. With the whole tree blinking away, it feels more like a Christmas tree.

Also, did anyone else notice that the page where you get the extra lights/garland says "Dragon Cave - Dispense-O-Matic 9000 Garland Dispenser"? I found that amusing. laugh.gif

I quote your post entirely. A Christmas tree without lights isn't a Christmas tree and... yes I noticed it too, it's really funny!

yes I noticed it too, it's really funny!

I hadn't seen that, thanks for the laughs!

it's telling me that I already have 20 popcorn garlands and lights when I have NONE!

On the top and left of your tree should have been appeared a light. If you click and drop it you will see that the other light are under it. Move all the lights away and you will find the popcorn garlands just under them.

If you're getting the 'you already have 20' message, chances are you're like me and you missed day four o: which was the day the lights dropped.

Thanks so much for the Christmas tree.  I couldn't afford or place one in my RL house.  It's been a rough year here.  This has helped my holiday Spirit greatly.  Happy New Year everyone.  May it be healthier happier and more prosperous than 2010.

Hi Callisto214, we've been through the same RL year here, and the online trees have been wonderful for us as well! Thank you to TJ, all the spriters and other elves that have made this happen! Good wishes to you, Callisto, and your family, and everyone else on the site here for a healthy, wonderfully happy 2011! wub.gif

And TJ, I love the way you worked out the lights! Perfect! biggrin.gif

Dang. Because of the extra lights, I now have two ideas to make a really pretty tree xd.png Choices, choices... what should I go for...

Or I could just try to make a combination of the two. That might work too.

I'm really looking forward to the voting and seeing what other people have done happy.gif I'll probably be like "why didn't I think of that?!" a lot, though.

I have a question! ^^

On the Tree Decorating Page, it says "If you would like more popcorn garland or Christmas lights, click here to receive up to 20."

Well, I only have 2 things of garland, and 0 things of Christmas lights, but when I clicked on the link provided, it said I had 20 of each. How do I access them if I have them??

Oh, I missed day 4. sad.gif

Edited by aynessa

Oooh, the gold tinsel/garland stuff today is great! My tree is now decked out in in gold and other miscellaneous things.

I only ever got one little light thing. I can hardly see it, too. Is there something I'm missing? I also have no popcorn stuff. Just the aforementioned gold tinsel/garland thing.

I have a question! ^^

On the Tree Decorating Page, it says "If you would like more popcorn garland or Christmas lights, click here to receive up to 20."

Well, I only have 2 things of garland, and 0 things of Christmas lights, but when I clicked on the link provided, it said I had 20 of each. How do I access them if I have them??

Oh, I missed day 4. sad.gif

Even so - try resetting ornaments - they MAY all show up.....

I'm really looking forward to the voting and seeing what other people have done happy.gif I'll probably be like "why didn't I think of that?!" a lot, though.

Lol yes, a bittersweet feeling.

I don't know if anyone has asked this already or not, but would someone like me (who rarely comes to this Forum and so has no Forum friends here) have as good as a chance at getting votes? I suppose I really mean to ask if this is going to be a contest where people are screaming in their Threads for votes.