TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

I am laaaate for the updates! D8

Thank you SO much, TJ, you're amazing! I think I'll go on a renaming spree now. Yay!

*joy*

Yay, awesomeness! LOL, and I had to get to bed last night juuust before it was actually implemented. XD

Anyhow, I shall be enjoying this today! *runs off to freeze some hatchies before they gender*

I can't believe my vampires have all those children!

Thanks for the update, my first Guardian can finally have his B!

Yay!! I'm already working on my s1 collection - got a Balloon and Vampire with several more breeds in the works....at least until the holiday rush.

I really dig the Vampire lineages too...it's fun to see what people have named theirs and how many there are per Vamp.

Thank you TJ and everyone who beta tested biggrin.gif

Don't think I'll be using the pages feature. At least, not yet. I'm too comfortable with seeing all of my dragons at once biggrin.gif But the renaming feature is being put to very good use already, lol.

I'm rather disappointed with the multiple pages update. I thought we would be able to organize dragons into separate pages (ie. Splits, Lineages, CB pairs, etc.). Not just limit viewing scrolls to X amount of dragons.

Thanks TJ and the Beta Testers. Fixed some names that had been bothering me and working with the scroll pages. I too would have liked to organize my dragons but I am still happy with the pages. smile.gif Now to name ALL my dragons. I LOVE the renaming!

I am trying to get a handle on the scroll pages thing, is there a way to set how many pages you have and what goes on what page? or is it just automatic?

Well its suppose to be under Account Settings but I'm not seeing it in mine and I know its on 200 per page right now for my scroll.

Ooo, just bred a couple pairs of my dragins - like the new feature on the breeding page. Very nice. :D

Now I'm gonna go re-name one of my dragons. Need to check others for lineages that need to be added, too... *very happy*

Thanks, TJ. I love the changes. I'm still able to see all 1402 of my dragons/creatures on one page, I already froze a s1 hatchie and some of my vamps say who bite them. Thanks so much. smile.gif

I'm looking forward to the s1 tool and the other vamps eventually being able to say who bite them etc. smile.gif

Finally, I can rename all of the dragons with spelling errors. Loving the updates so far~

It would be churlish to wish for 'sire' and 'fledgling' instead of 'bitten by' and 'bitten', wouldn't it? Ah well. The functionality is awesome and the other updates (especially renaming) are timely as well.

THANK YOU, TJ!