TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Thanks TJ, I think I had a Vampire not showing up in the lineage, but it might have been bitten before April.

I any case renaming was awesome, I corrected a few mistakes smile.gif

I don't know if this snuck in with the rest, or if I just haven't bred since it was implemented....I like how both parents appear on the breeding results page, not just the dragon you selected! Very nice.

Well, that was a bit heartbreaking.

I just went through all my dragons and added "IB" to the inbred ones. I have more than I thought I did...

In my defense, though, most of them were picked up before parents were visible, much less before anyone had a lineage tool, so it's not my fault. :-P

YAY! :D

It's awesome to see who bit my Vampires. And I have quite a few renames to do. XD

And I can't really get people who cares: we all know that original cb vamps were dropped on Halloween, 2008, so if your cb vamp has another date, it was bitten, not caveborn. So, no chance to cheat/fool anyone, even yourself tongue.gif Why so much stress about it? Also, as we know from fantasy/horror books (from Dracula to Twilight), each vampire has been bitten by someone else, so having.. hm... cb vampires bitten by nobody, is kinda ridiculous. I always explained it same as cb dragons, - it is done by somebody, but information wasn't kept cool.gif

Hey now what about the Master? Or the Originals?? tongue.gif Huhhuh? ehe wink.gif Someone has to be first wink.gif If it's the chicken or the vamp I do not know tho tongue.gif

Fiiinally I can rename my dragons woohoo!!! biggrin.gif

I am trying to get a handle on the scroll pages thing, is there a way to set how many pages you have and what goes on what page? or is it just automatic?

Hey now what about the Master? Or the Originals?? tongue.gif Huhhuh? ehe wink.gif Someone has to be first wink.gif If it's the chicken or the vamp I do not know tho tongue.gif

Fiiinally I can rename my dragons woohoo!!! biggrin.gif

TJ's vampires probably sired all the vampire eggs in the cave laugh.gif

Thank you so much, TJ, this is very great. biggrin.gif I love the renaming. And the different pages seem to feel better, at least to me.

Edited by Cmodude

TJ's vampires probably sired all the vampire eggs in the cave  laugh.gif

haha true laugh.gif

Btw it would be really cool if it said that on the 08 vamps biggrin.gif "sired by Master Thuwed" or something wink.gif

Edited by ronja

I'm so stoked about renaming. I fixed some of the big boo-boo's this morning. I'll probably do another round of renaming later today. Good times. I'm SO glad we got renaming first. My poorly named alt Sweetling has been silently mocking me since Valentine's Day.

Thank you for the new features!

So Looking forward to when all of them are implemented smile.gif

Updates! laugh.gif

Actually I don't need more new features like Teleport or more eggs if you have a trophy, but well...

Yay!!! I just gotta rename two poorly named dragons!!! Thanks SOOOO much TJ!

Scroll Pages option is fabulous, thanks TJ! Renaming will definitely come in handy, and it's interesting to see who bit my Vampire and who I've bitten. I don't really do freezing, but I'm sure other users are pretty stoked about it. Many thanks for the new stuff!