TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Vampire Lineages

Only bite logs from after April 2010 are guaranteed to show up. Earlier vampires will have their logs show up at some point in the future when I get around to importing the data.

Renaming

Yay.

Scroll pages

Remember that this setting affects how you see the scrolls of others. There is no option to change how others see your scroll and there are currently no plans to add such an option.

S1 Freezing

Only affects newly-frozen hatchlings. I will release a tool to retroactively update old S1 frozens in the future.

EDIT: Fixed case sensitivity for vampire lineages.

Edited by TJ09

Whee! Thanks teejay. I'd better get on my way renaming some stuffs.

Edit : O.o first post

Edited by KaiCat

wow

vamp lineages are awesome

edit: is there a way to remove the page stuff if there's only one page showing?

Edited by mmizuki

Woot!

Edit: any idea when the new limits on how many eggs/hatchlings we can have will be implemented?

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Cool beans! Say, one of my friends and I noticed that now even named dragons show their code in their URLs instead of their names. Does this mean that two dragons can have the same name now?

EDIT: Nope, not the case. Just tried to turn San Fran into San Francisco (the latter of which was taken when I originally named her) and it was a no go.

Edited by Poofiemus

I'm glad the update went smoothly, and the day for it couldn't have been better. smile.gif

Yaaaaay, I hope that my older vamps data will show up soon :3

Whee updates, thanks TJ.

Awesome, even if my vamps don't wanna show who bit them. Well, I suppose it will show up sometime, they are right on the verge apparently.

Edited by Book Wolf