TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

yay!! i'm so glad to see some of the new updates being added to the site!! thank you to those who have worked hard on this, redoing aspects of dragcave!! i think it's great! biggrin.gif

Only thing I'm peeved about is that there's not a "choice" about showing Vampire lineages or not. I wish there was I wanted to hide that mine were bitten. if it applied to Vampires who where turned after today it'd be one thing but now I don't want to go on my vamp's pages. there really should be a hide vampire lineage button dry.gif

I agree. I wish the vampires bites only showed on vamps that were bitten after today.

I wish the vampies showed their actual parents. If they do, then mine happen to all be caveborn... which is definitely not the case. 0.00000000001 percent. Anyways, I just realized that I have no stupid names! Isn't that great? We lurve TJ 4 being soo nive.

YES POST B4 HUNDREDTH PAGE

I wish the vampies showed their actual parents. If they do, then mine happen to all be caveborn... which is definitely not the case.

Vamps show their parents, if they have them, on the right where it says "Mother:" and "Father:" just like all other breeds.

Thanks for the updates! Definitely a lot of people would love the rename option; seen two rename feature plz topics so far in this forum.

Thanks for the updates smile.gif

Also, did anyone notice that the Site Polls are updated, it no longer says "New" like it used to before, even though the polls weren't new?

i renamed more than i thought i would.

hidden dorkfaces... ^-^

pages are cool, still getting used to them.

Edited by WestWindReborn

Small question about vampire lineages: my first vampire was an AP catch and she shows who bit her, which is fine. But last week she bit one of my eggs successfully and although that vampire is now fully grown on my scroll, he doesn't show who bit him, and my female doesn't show any bites (this was her first successful bite). What is wrong here?

links: my first female and the bitten male

Small question about vampire lineages: my first vampire was an AP catch and she shows who bit her, which is fine. But last week she bit one of my eggs successfully and although that vampire is now fully grown on my scroll, he doesn't show who bit him, and my female doesn't show any bites (this was her first successful bite). What is wrong here?

links: my first female and the bitten male

Only vamps biting/bitten after the update went into effect have vamp lineages. Vamps who did stuff before then don't. I believe TJ said he will remedy that later, but it will take time.

That's not true, my female was bitten six months ago and has a lineage now, that goes for many vamps that were bitten after april 2010. Quote from the first post:

Only bite logs from after April 2010 are guaranteed to show up.

So why doesn't my bite from last week show?